Dummy Abuser [Clan & Crew]

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Dummy Abuser [Clan & Crew]

Postby aikaexodus95 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:17 am

We [NS player] are well aware about dummy used to gain rep or damage in both clan and crew system. This "dummy" controlled by cp (hack) and gain rep or damage with same time of attack. This clan owner or member should avoid using "dummy" in gaining rep or damage in order to back up their clan rep or damage point. Developer should take action again this dummy account by suspending or banned the dummy account. But, there is not enough supervisor from Devs to watch over of this dummy character. And deduction by using this dummy char in clan or crew only happen to some clan and crew that got reported. This is not fair for all players. Topic that i wanna bring up here is how to stop this dummy char from making clan or crew war **** :v . K - bye
aikaexodus95

Re: Dummy Abuser [Clan & Crew]

Postby dannytranvan » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:16 pm

I'm well aware of this.
It is difficult to track down whether an account is a dummy or not, especially when there are beginner players playing clan war, or players who happen to attack at the same time.

However, there is a way to stop this, it is just a matter of time.
dannytranvan

Postby aikaexodus95 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:40 am

Hmm...hope it wont take long time :3 Even cp+dummy clan now can be in top 10 by creating big gaps. In this clan we, even can see last pages of rep list in clan full with dummies with constant rep..btw, thanks for approving my post Danny :)
aikaexodus95

Postby dannytranvan » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:27 am

Hopefully we can get to resolving this issue soon, and no problem aikaexodus95.
dannytranvan

Return to Ninja Discussion