REMOVE SCROLL FROM PVP

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

REMOVE SCROLL FROM PVP

Postby itchigoo98 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 1:15 am

hye ninja saga...please remove scroll from pvp....it really make pvp no fun and feel boring....i stop playing ninja saga because this problems.....
itchigoo98

Re: REMOVE SCROLL FROM PVP

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:21 pm

itchigoo98 wrote:hye ninja saga...please remove scroll from pvp....it really make pvp no fun and feel boring....i stop playing ninja saga because this problems.....

itchigoo98, you don't have to force yourself playing PvP.
In PvP, you are free to do what you can to defeat your enemy. If there is a certain method you don't like such as pure earth healers, first turn lock, or scrolling, you can always create or join a private room with your friends.
dannytranvan

Re: REMOVE SCROLL FROM PVP

Postby esfl-sting » Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:25 pm

dannytranvan wrote:
itchigoo98 wrote:hye ninja saga...please remove scroll from pvp....it really make pvp no fun and feel boring....i stop playing ninja saga because this problems.....

itchigoo98, you don't have to force yourself playing PvP.
In PvP, you are free to do what you can to defeat your enemy. If there is a certain method you don't like such as pure earth healers, first turn lock, or scrolling, you can always create or join a private room with your friends.

First turn locking?? There are people out there they only uses stuns.
To be honnest thats overrated.
As for scrolls they wont take you away the ability to play this game.
As for stuns, chaos or what so ever it does.
I would like to see kinjutsus like fire phoenix that they can remove the stuns and chaos as well.
And since every element has a kinjutsu like that it would be so much more joyfull to play this game.
At least gives thunder or what element you are a fair chance.
esfl-sting

Return to Ninja Discussion