Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Trading Market

Postby esfl-sting » Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:45 am

Well not much to say about this.

IT SUCKS LIKE HELL!!!

What the **** are trading tokens???
And how do you get them???

Were the normal tokens not good enough so everyone can buy it in the normal way??
Someone said that we needed to wait what NS will bring this year but so far for what it brings are no sounds and a bad way coding stuff. Even this market sucks like Dineyland...
Well I readed that the other items will be availeble but I believe its all the other items from the Season saga of those clan wars. What means it sucks even more then Disneyland.
esfl-sting

Re: Trading Market

Postby bya » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:15 pm

A lot of people don't agree with trading system to be like this. We want normal trading system so we can trade whatever we want, not only clan rewards.
bya

Postby bya » Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:20 pm

esfl-sting wrote:Well not much to say about this.

IT SUCKS LIKE HELL!!!

What the **** are trading tokens???
And how do you get them???

Were the normal tokens not good enough so everyone can buy it in the normal way??
Someone said that we needed to wait what NS will bring this year but so far for what it brings are no sounds and a bad way coding stuff. Even this market sucks like Dineyland...
Well I readed that the other items will be availeble but I believe its all the other items from the Season saga of those clan wars. What means it sucks even more then Disneyland.

we want trade system to be like u can trade whatever u want.. this new system we have to pay for tokens to trade, and A lot of player don't like that
bya

Postby denyMD » Wed Jan 27, 2016 6:09 am

where you buy tokens ?
last time any event unipin free 2000 tokens
denyMD

Postby esfl-sting » Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:09 am

denyMD wrote:where you buy tokens ?
last time any event unipin free 2000 tokens

The market is based on tokens again instead of gold.
Why do we even have gold??
esfl-sting

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:21 pm

Dear Players,

Be aware that Trade System recently released. Ninja Saga has to take safe measurements to see if everything will be okay, before they can proceed to do the next difficult thing- which is trading item for another item.

Remember, there are hackers. Once NS sees everything is safe, NS will proceed adding more good things to the Trade System. For now, the only safest method is by selling and buying items while also maintaining restrictions to S55-S60 Rewards. Please wait patiently. Better to be safe than sorry.
dannytranvan

Return to Ninja Discussion