Stay Tune for 2016

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Stay Tune for 2016

Postby dannytranvan » Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:36 pm

It is strange to see how these bots surpass my approval.
Anyways, stay tune for 2016.

Something new and big is coming next year, hopefully starting with this NS Forums first,
the original NS community.
Image
User avatar
dannytranvan
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm
Location: United States

Re: Stay Tune for 2016

Postby denyMD » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:39 am

i hope many event which very spectacular
and any event topup 70% with unipin qwkwkkw
denyMD
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Thu May 28, 2015 12:30 am

Re: Stay Tune for 2016

Postby esfl-sting » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:11 pm

dannytranvan wrote:It is strange to see how these bots surpass my approval.
Anyways, stay tune for 2016.

Something new and big is coming next year, hopefully starting with this NS Forums first,
the original NS community.


Let me guess more burning tokens???
In december I won the ichibi scepter but because of my weapon inventory was full it didnt add it.
I asked very friendly if they could still add it.
Guess what they say.... they couldnt find any records of me winning this item.

I am so dissapointed after spending so much tokens that I became very negative about the game.
In the last 5 years I spend like 2500 euro on this game over 2 diffrent accounts.
From me they dont get any money anymore untill they give the scepter.
I have no reason to be theyre personal sponsor. I have given enough money to them and if I dont get what I deserved then ok then I am not longer intrested in buying tokens. And will choose whisely what I want to buy with the tokens that I get for free.

So dont tell us about the oh so great things that NS will do in 2016 because it will only be token burners ideas.
esfl-sting
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:20 am

Re: Stay Tune for 2016

Postby fiercerunner » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:08 pm

It would be really nice to see the promised updates for the app store version of Ninja Saga to actually come to fruition after 1.5+ years of waiting.

There was no Halloween, Thanksgiving, or Christmas specials for the app this year... I was disappointed. More than that, though, I'd like to see S-rank missions and Jounin exam.

I understand that the Facebook version takes precedence over the app, but please don't forget about us iPhone/Android gamers. It's a really fun app that could see much more success and money if there were more frequent updates.
User avatar
fiercerunner
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:47 am

Re: Stay Tune for 2016

Postby dannytranvan » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:19 am

esfl-sting wrote:
dannytranvan wrote:It is strange to see how these bots surpass my approval.
Anyways, stay tune for 2016.

Something new and big is coming next year, hopefully starting with this NS Forums first,
the original NS community.


Let me guess more burning tokens???
In december I won the ichibi scepter but because of my weapon inventory was full it didnt add it.
I asked very friendly if they could still add it.
Guess what they say.... they couldnt find any records of me winning this item.

I am so dissapointed after spending so much tokens that I became very negative about the game.
In the last 5 years I spend like 2500 euro on this game over 2 diffrent accounts.
From me they dont get any money anymore untill they give the scepter.
I have no reason to be theyre personal sponsor. I have given enough money to them and if I dont get what I deserved then ok then I am not longer intrested in buying tokens. And will choose whisely what I want to buy with the tokens that I get for free.

So dont tell us about the oh so great things that NS will do in 2016 because it will only be token burners ideas.


We can't assume that now until we see how few months go.

Starting the New Year with token package was a bad move of Ninja Saga, yet January is a bit too early to judge something. It will take few weeks for Ninja Saga to adjust back into focusing on the game.

Last year (2015) they were slacking a lot like how most games are when they have too much success. Very ignorant of them, but we can't just use 2015 to reflect on 2016 of how the coming year will go.

They should be prepared to change by now or in the near future.
Hopefully they will consider making this year good to make up all the troubles that occurred last year.

And yeah fiercerunner, they should keep up with not only updates on Web, but also on the mobile that they brought along.
Image
User avatar
dannytranvan
 
Posts: 707
Joined: Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:59 pm
Location: United States

Re: Stay Tune for 2016

Postby FullMetalBayabas » Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 am

well i thought the Forum is DEAD :lol:
and so the game :?
ImageImageImage
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
User avatar
FullMetalBayabas
 
Posts: 208
Joined: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:25 pm

Re: Stay Tune for 2016

Postby fiercerunner » Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:54 pm

FullMetalBayabas wrote:well i thought the Forum is DEAD :lol:
and so the game :?


The forum is mostly dead unfortunately
User avatar
fiercerunner
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:47 am

Re: Stay Tune for 2016

Postby esfl-sting » Tue Jan 12, 2016 12:03 am

dannytranvan wrote:
esfl-sting wrote:
dannytranvan wrote:It is strange to see how these bots surpass my approval.
Anyways, stay tune for 2016.

Something new and big is coming next year, hopefully starting with this NS Forums first,
the original NS community.


Let me guess more burning tokens???
In december I won the ichibi scepter but because of my weapon inventory was full it didnt add it.
I asked very friendly if they could still add it.
Guess what they say.... they couldnt find any records of me winning this item.

I am so dissapointed after spending so much tokens that I became very negative about the game.
In the last 5 years I spend like 2500 euro on this game over 2 diffrent accounts.
From me they dont get any money anymore untill they give the scepter.
I have no reason to be theyre personal sponsor. I have given enough money to them and if I dont get what I deserved then ok then I am not longer intrested in buying tokens. And will choose whisely what I want to buy with the tokens that I get for free.

So dont tell us about the oh so great things that NS will do in 2016 because it will only be token burners ideas.


We can't assume that now until we see how few months go.

Starting the New Year with token package was a bad move of Ninja Saga, yet January is a bit too early to judge something. It will take few weeks for Ninja Saga to adjust back into focusing on the game.

Last year (2015) they were slacking a lot like how most games are when they have too much success. Very ignorant of them, but we can't just use 2015 to reflect on 2016 of how the coming year will go.

They should be prepared to change by now or in the near future.
Hopefully they will consider making this year good to make up all the troubles that occurred last year.

And yeah fiercerunner, they should keep up with not only updates on Web, but also on the mobile that they brought along.


You say we cant reflect thing from 2015 but I do believe they reflect of who they really are.
And nothing will change much in 2016. Only worse will come.
Another burning token year.... But I am done with that.
They destroy my joy in this game though I still play it but never again I going to buy tokens so they will be better off.

And going to advice people not to do so.
My earlier story with the ichibi scepter I didnt forget and they didnt do a thing about it at all.
For them its new money what they earning and they are here only to rob us from our money and thats how they reflected in 2015 and in 2016 it wont be much diffrent.

I am saving all the tokens and when I can buy something I will buy it.
And so far its going well. I dont need the latest items or what so ever anymore.
NS should have acted much earlier and now another person isnt gonna pay for them so they can earn money over my back. So people dont buy tokens from your own money. You wont become any better if you have the latest stuff. And you get enough free tokens during a year. And most items will come again eventualy.
esfl-sting
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2015 7:20 am

Re: Stay Tune for 2016

Postby Peter_Griffin » Wed Mar 09, 2016 7:32 pm

dannytranvan wrote:It is strange to see how these bots surpass my approval.
Anyways, stay tune for 2016.

Something new and big is coming next year, hopefully starting with this NS Forums first,
the original NS community.


I'm just curious, are there any major updates after the release of the talent system? I haven't been here for years is why I'm asking. Also, keep up the good work!
Image
User avatar
Peter_Griffin
 
Posts: 2094
Joined: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:06 pm
Location: Quahog, Rhode Island

Re: Stay Tune for 2016

Postby cutenk » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:02 pm

what about my problem, can't fight with the final boss at level 6-1 (easy mode) floor 5 (wind element) i can't click the boss so i can't finish the exam. my ninja saga id is cutenk fix it fast please....... thank you
cutenk
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 am


Return to Ninja Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron