Why ninjas stopped playing this game

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Why ninjas stopped playing this game

Postby [FM]dElmARk » Sun Oct 25, 2015 6:25 pm

Hi Guys! I just want to share this as a feedback since I am a player since the game was in alpha phase. First of all I enjoyed this game a lot before because it was cool and It is getting enhanced as time goes by. We (old players) helps the developers by using this forum to give suggestions, report bugs and give feedback. We left this game because it is not as good as before.

Here are some reasons why old players left this game:
  1. Many suggestions that were not approved
  2. This game becomes too buggy
  3. Some events are bullsh!t
  4. Earning money becomes more priority than having a good game play.
  5. Game became harder and complicated to earn more money
  6. This game doesn't care with their players, they just want to earn money.

and that's the story :(
anyways I'm a Premium User having 2 accounts.

I checked the game, facebook page and this forum and I can say that this game is not improving. They are losing players because of their greediness and doesn't care to their players at all.
This sucks :(
[FM]dElmARk

Re: Why ninjas stopped playing this game

Postby arijanm » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:43 am

I totally agree. The game has too many features now which make the game laggy and only a few are good. In 2011 it had reached it's peek, only to go down from that moment.

In 2009 Ninja Saga was simple and really fun to play, now it's gotten really boring... Too many things are inserted in the game, it has a lot of unbalanced stuff and that is NOT EASY TO FIX...

Instead of adding new events, REALLY REALLY BORING EVENTS they should try and FIX the game, make it more balanced.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby [FM]dElmARk » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:14 am

This forum also become boring. I can't even feel that this game is worth it anymore. I hate that I wasted too much time on this game before. I regret it all because of what is happening now. I don't like this game anymore because they don't pay attention to their users and I think that they don't even realize that they lose players because of being greedy.

I just missed the old days. I missed the old players/friends/forumers
[FM]dElmARk

Postby arijanm » Thu Oct 29, 2015 1:06 pm

When do you think the game started to go down?
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby [FM]dElmARk » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:15 am

I can't keep track since I left this game by 2013 if i'm not mistaken. I'm just looking at the facebook page and if you will compare the likes and comments before until today you can see the difference. They didn't even consider the user's demands and this game's competitors. I think that's why other users left because of the game changed for the worse. In my opinion, this game becomes more focused on earning than improving the game. There are lot of useless stuffs made. Good things becomes bad. Too much Items/weapons and other stuffs made for earning money because they want us to spend more tokens. I think this game is reaching its limit, the system itself is now being unstable. There are items that you can't get to forge/exchange because the event got expired. They don't want us to save money and enjoy the game. They just want us to spend money and waste time for them.

I think this game will be better if they will start implementing what users demand before.
If they will implement resource transfer/sharing between characters of premium users without any cost (Pets/Gold/Sets/Weapon/Items/Hair Style).
If they will implement clan token & gold dissemination to its clan members managed by clan masters.
If they will remove unnecessary stuffs/gimmick.
If they will make the game more organized and optimized because it's too fvckng laggy.
If they will give importance to its user than having a greedy system.
If they will implement users useful suggestions here to improve the game.
And if they will will listen and do action to resolve this, I think it could bring back the fun in playing this game, I think I will love this game again, I think that the time and money that I spent playing this game is not wasted.
[FM]dElmARk

Return to Ninja Discussion