Emblem Package Upgrade/Revamp

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Emblem Package Upgrade/Revamp

Postby Manx616 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:53 am

Greetings! I would like to make another suggestion regarding the new package for premium users.

Last time I sent them a suggestion they heared me D: *cough cough, sanbi* viewtopic.php?f=5&t=277737

NOW. This package is a bit ugly. But come on, it also has useless effects too and that will stop people from buying it!

First.

The sword.
-Its low lvl (lvl 60 when most of us are lvl 80+)
-It has low accuracy, 20% for 2000 tokens? LOL even you can get a better one without spending tokens in clan war... Make it at least 25-30%
- Remove the +3% dodge effect, there are already so many weapons that give dodge and are way better! Replace it with something useful like 5% CP heal every turn or something else
- The second effect is 15% to parry incoming damage? what is that? like a reactive force? D: I would make it 25% to block/halve any dmg when HP is at 50% or lower

Second.

The back item.
- agility increase its ok, i guess... but for a free back like virgo wings I would turn this back item into an upgraded version of the "lovely santa back" like for example, heal 150 HP and 100 CP... or 150 cp and 100 HP... Even a 3% heal HP/CP/SP would be cool

I guess a great change like this would make it sell faster, and therefore increase the profit from it....

Hope a mod helps me send this to them D:
Manx616

Re: Emblem Package Upgrade/Revamp

Postby Nikolam888 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:23 am

Not bad, but I think you are making the weapon a little bit overpowered
Nikolam888

Postby arijanm » Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:49 am

I agree with Nikola, the weapon has the abilities of a CW weapon, that's too much. Everything else is good.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby Manx616 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:14 pm

these are just suggestions guys :P

they decide wheter to change like that or not D: it was a silly Idea :c

but still, for 2000 tokens it should be better... Back then when I became emblem user they used to give these stuffs for free
Manx616

Return to Ninja Discussion