Current state of Ninja Saga community

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Current state of Ninja Saga community

Postby Manx616 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:03 am

dannytranvan wrote:A lot also became inactive when the Facebook login not work for this forums. If only they can fix it, it will become a bit active than before, since many prefer to login with Facebook than to memorize their username and password.

lost my old account because of that D:
Manx616

Postby Burgundy » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:42 pm

Clan War divided the community. I suggest an alliance against a common foe to reunite the community. CW brought division and dramas.
QUIT CLAN WARS TO STOP THIS MADNESS.
Burgundy

Postby windwolf777 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:27 pm

Burgundy wrote:Clan War divided the community. I suggest an alliance against a common foe to reunite the community. CW brought division and dramas.

So you suggest a clan of those who don't have a clan on the board? :lol: This sounds fun :D. I have some good jutsu. I mean, not like, well, CW jutsu good, but decent stuff v.v''
Spoiler: show

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby Burgundy » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:17 am

I mean that all players would be united regardless of their clan. Just like before CW was implemented. Players were helping out each other and was not fighting so much.
QUIT CLAN WARS TO STOP THIS MADNESS.
Burgundy

Postby arijanm » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:44 am

Offtopic:
I think the CW system needs to be change ONCE AND FOR ALL. It's annoying and stupid because only with MONEY you can be in a good clan.
I personally think this should be changed, it would be more fun if clan war was like PvP, you fight a person and get reputation if you win, what is PvP for anyway? You get NOTHING with it. :|

Now, to get back on the subject, i totally agree with you Burg.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby Manx616 » Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am

arijanm wrote:Offtopic:
I think the CW system needs to be change ONCE AND FOR ALL. It's annoying and stupid because only with MONEY you can be in a good clan.

yeah, and being in a good clan is not needed anymore.. I won S55 rewards on my main and S57 on mu dummy on clans without spending a single penny in it... the money in clan is just to get clothings nowadays...

arijanm wrote: I personally think this should be changed, it would be more fun if clan war was like PvP, you fight a person and get reputation if you win

now that would be unfair, pvp is really unbalanced and only 8 ext people would win in clan wars... and it would take sooooooo long to get reputation

arijanm wrote: what is PvP for anyway? You get NOTHING with it. :|

fun? thats all I want from pvp if I lose, nothing happens, if i win nothing happens...
Manx616

Postby arijanm » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:35 am

Manx616 wrote: yeah, and being in a good clan is not needed anymore.. I won S55 rewards on my main and S57 on mu dummy on clans without spending a single penny in it... the money in clan is just to get clothings nowadays...

Then i don't know the current clan system, shame on me.

Manx616 wrote:now that would be unfair, pvp is really unbalanced and only 8 ext people would win in clan wars... and it would take sooooooo long to get reputation

Nah, it wouldn't be unfair, just take out those buildings that mean nothing in CW and it would be good, play PvP and earn reputation for your clan, you need to be skilled to win a lot of it, this CW system is boring, and PvP is ALSO boring, that's my whole point, the game should be more fun and it would be more fun if they combined the two.

Again, those were my thoughts on that.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby colmillonegro » Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:58 pm

sasha wrote:So, where is everybody? From what I understand, this game is still running, clan wars are still going on, and yet at the moment when I'm writing this - there's 0 registered users browsing this forum, 0 guests. There is just a handful of threads and posts in past month.
Did few clans that are still active just create their own communities and don't step out of them? Is there a new forum that I do not know of? I'm not even sure who do I expect to answer this for me, maybe one active mod who I see is still around.

Well, somehow, the game is still running, but almost the 99% of the actual community are players who whine about all the moves you make in the battle (using scrolls, stuning, 1hit KO with full fire/thunder, etc), so pvp is a little boring now.

Also, the forum just started to die since zheninjas was gone and the bots started the take the place, but when we became mods (I mean, rasengan, pedobear and the other ones) things got a little more stable. But then there was that thing about the "new NS" and that ther would be a new forum with new stuff, so emagist removed temporaly the "forums" button from the game, but they have some legal issues with the old NS staff or something, and the new forum never came out and no change was made to the game system. And, at the top of all, a great part of the old mods were fired, the only ones who were re-selected were Jole, Aku and I. So many of the old mods just left the game and the forums and since they were the most active forumers here, that ended killing the forum. Also Aku retired because of this and Jole left moderation for sometime. I stayed to come here by time to time and keep this place a little clean, but I'm not very active, the only active mod is the new guy, Danny, and recently Jole, who's back as mod.

About the game and clan war, there's still some dramma but not like before, and the clan system was changed sometimes till reach the actual one, where the clans get rewards depending on their reputation made during all the season and their position in the clan rank at the end of the season. This system is quite more fair than the old one if you ask me since a lot of clans have gotten clan rewards without burning tokens, but you know, if has its flaws and the players who are used to burn a lot of tokens for the rewards are not very happy with this new system.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby Peter_Griffin » Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:14 am

Zhen left CW? Oh my.
Peter_Griffin

Postby sonicwings88 » Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:43 pm

why am i even here :o
ImageImage
We are The Hand. The one that pulls the strings of the Theatre, the so called "Society".

Hover the Paths of Zheninjas: Chi ,Ka ,Fu ,Sui ,Ku ,Shiki 四季
sonicwings88

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion