So Clan War???

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: So Clan War???

Postby reifayeran » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Aerialace wrote:I have a question:

If i finished a clan war and our clan win any of the rewards, if i quit AFTER the clan war, could i still receive the rewards??? Say, i play till the end of season 57 and i quit during s58..

Can somebody here please answer my question.. Thanks.. :D

u can get s57 reward 8-)
reifayeran

Postby Aerialace » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:59 am

thanks for the reply.. :) :) :)
Aerialace

Postby reifayeran » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:10 pm

this season (s57) alots clans (10+) archive 2m point in early last week of FD and it will be grow to number clans

and without double reps, they still get 2m pts, so the real problem isnt double rep
but why last season cant?

i wonder will devs change system again? or is it need change in CW again?
reifayeran

Postby Manx616 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:20 am

reifayeran wrote:this season (s57) alots clans (10+) archive 2m point in early last week of FD and it will be grow to number clans

and without double reps, they still get 2m pts, so the real problem isnt double rep
but why last season cant?

i wonder will devs change system again? or is it need change in CW again?

they just needed to delete hackers.. not let them do whatever they want... this is all NG's fault... :ugeek:

And I bet NG is related to either JG, DE, KOD, GB or LD... I believe this hacker clan was made to make them reach jutsu easily (even JG couldn't reach jutsu on season 56 if it wasn't by that extra day + 2x rep) So i believe its one of them...

clan war is like a mafia, you have to pick your band wisely..
Manx616

Postby dannytranvan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:34 am

Jole-Kze wrote:
dannytranvan wrote:It is false rumors that Jounin Gakure used hacks. All the members of that clan were trying to gain much reputations for the weapon of Season 56, but some idiot had to attack the server to cause problems. Therefore since the server was down for such a long time, Ninja Saga decided to extend the Season for 1 more day+x2 reputation bonus as a compensation.

What's strange is how Get BackerS members were gaining reputations during the Maintenance. That's suspicious. But other than that, Jounin Gakure didn't hack.

Just tell me how can you know is JG hack or NO? How can you speak to all members? You can't know that.

I been in that clan long enough than most members. Is same like putting rumors if Last Ninjas or Shad0w Ninja Clan hacked. Only difference is how fast the members attack. How lazy the members are. How obedient they are to commands. All depends.
dannytranvan

Postby Nikolam888 » Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:40 pm

I don't believe that JG hacked, JG had a lot of loyal members that burn hard on final day, I was once a part of that clan and I know how it worked, but after all that's only my opinion I'm not sure 100% since I don't know what other members were doing.
Nikolam888

Postby iSho » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:09 am

It's not just about Jounin Gakure, devs did it on their free wil, because they want to let more clans grab opportunity to get rewards. JG is not hacker clan, it's just a group of skilled ninjas ^_^ So please don't spread rumors ;) ;)
iSho

Previous

Return to Ninja Discussion