So Clan War???

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

So Clan War???

Postby Dise » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:58 am

Sooooooooooo...JG didn't reached the 2m mark on time so devs extend the clan war for 1 more day...after they 'strictly' said that the last day of clan war would be on Sunday...come on guys it isn't obvious that JG has some connection with hacks,devs and ****..(waiting for dannytran to tell me some **** who neither me,he or his mother would really believe)
Dise

Re: So Clan War???

Postby reifayeran » Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Dise wrote:Sooooooooooo...JG didn't reached the 2m mark on time so devs extend the clan war for 1 more day...after they 'strictly' said that the last day of clan war would be on Sunday...come on guys it isn't obvious that JG has some connection with hacks,devs and ****..(waiting for dannytran to tell me some **** who neither me,he or his mother would really believe)

i somehow think of that way but have no prove just propaganda, this is endless topic

and u see, even JG is hard to get 2m reps w/o double rep too

Spoiler: show
instead of flaming each other, why not u suggest to change CW system for everyone (especially free user) CAN win better?

if u suggest good things for all and JG dont like the way, so they are nothing but greedy and u can flame

and if devs dont do anything about it (or if they alway force player), so people will left and left because they will think they cant win so what the point to play it?
reifayeran

Postby MoGaY » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:29 am

u can't do or complain anything while JG burnt so much tokens, n paid devs xD :lol:
Cute Mogay Pake Topeng are all my lovely chars with their unique skills and Appearance.
MoGaY

Postby dannytranvan » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:58 am

It is false rumors that Jounin Gakure used hacks. All the members of that clan were trying to gain much reputations for the weapon of Season 56, but some idiot had to attack the server to cause problems. Therefore since the server was down for such a long time, Ninja Saga decided to extend the Season for 1 more day+x2 reputation bonus as a compensation.

What's strange is how Get BackerS members were gaining reputations during the Maintenance. That's suspicious. But other than that, Jounin Gakure didn't hack.
dannytranvan

Postby Jole-Kze » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:21 am

dannytranvan wrote:It is false rumors that Jounin Gakure used hacks. All the members of that clan were trying to gain much reputations for the weapon of Season 56, but some idiot had to attack the server to cause problems. Therefore since the server was down for such a long time, Ninja Saga decided to extend the Season for 1 more day+x2 reputation bonus as a compensation.

What's strange is how Get BackerS members were gaining reputations during the Maintenance. That's suspicious. But other than that, Jounin Gakure didn't hack.

Just tell me how can you know is JG hack or NO? How can you speak to all members? You can't know that.

NS support form : http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/
Jole-Kze

Postby Manx616 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:05 pm

I believe it was them who attacked the server :3
Manx616

Postby Dise » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:15 pm

dannytranvan wrote:It is false rumors that Jounin Gakure used hacks. All the members of that clan were trying to gain much reputations for the weapon of Season 56, but some idiot had to attack the server to cause problems. Therefore since the server was down for such a long time, Ninja Saga decided to extend the Season for 1 more day+x2 reputation bonus as a compensation.

This is what i meant with the phrase "waiting for dannytran to tell me some sh*t who neither me,he or his mother would really believe"
Dise

Postby Aerialace » Sat Nov 01, 2014 6:05 am

Yeah something wrong..
Last edited by Aerialace on Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aerialace

Postby Ryō » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:34 am

AerialAce why would you report why????????????????
Ryō

Postby Aerialace » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:54 pm

I have a question:

If i finished a clan war and our clan win any of the rewards, if i quit AFTER the clan war, could i still receive the rewards??? Say, i play till the end of season 57 and i quit during s58..

Can somebody here please answer my question.. Thanks.. :D
Aerialace

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion