looking for advise on how to defeat de users :)

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: looking for advise on how to defeat de users :)

Postby Manx616 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:00 pm

KΛRΛSU wrote:The worst part is, a pure water DE user just needs to use maxed Earth Absorption once on a non earth EOM user and he has a 25% chance to kill his opponent when EOM copies. Now THAT's OP. Devs should have planned better.

On a side note, there's a guy with s5 weapon original and uses the mech BI which gives additional 10% damage reduction. So he gets 60% damage reduction, 60% chance to passive stun for one turn when hit and purify chance. That's insane.

it not like copy jutsu happens often or anything

on a side note S5 weapon only *** 30% cp if im not wrong D:
Manx616

Postby KΛRΛSU » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:13 pm

Manx616 wrote:
KΛRΛSU wrote:The worst part is, a pure water DE user just needs to use maxed Earth Absorption once on a non earth EOM user and he has a 25% chance to kill his opponent when EOM copies. Now THAT's OP. Devs should have planned better.

On a side note, there's a guy with s5 weapon original and uses the mech BI which gives additional 10% damage reduction. So he gets 60% damage reduction, 60% chance to passive stun for one turn when hit and purify chance. That's insane.

it not like copy jutsu happens often or anything

on a side note S5 weapon only *** 30% cp if im not wrong D:

It doesn't have to happen often...only once. And there are other cp draining skills like the infamous HOO as well. 25% chance is alot and the idea of your own talent passive working against you is absurd. I hope devs relook at Dark eye once more and buff it in a different way. The current passive makes no sense at all against EOM users.
KΛRΛSU

Postby Manx616 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:45 am

KΛRΛSU wrote:on a side note S5 weapon only *** 30% cp if im not wrong D:

It doesn't have to happen often...only once. And there are other cp draining skills like the infamous HOO as well. 25% chance is alot and the idea of your own talent passive working against you is absurd. I hope devs relook at Dark eye once more and buff it in a different way. The current passive makes no sense at all against EOM users.[/quote]

so all this is because you lost to a DE user? whine more. they are not unbeatable...

the ones you should fear are pure earth eom that heal 700+ hp per turn with CW rewards

and 8 ext pure wind users that can still kill you in 1 or 2 blows...
Manx616

Postby iel » Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:22 am

Manx616 wrote:
KΛRΛSU wrote:on a side note S5 weapon only *** 30% cp if im not wrong D:

It doesn't have to happen often...only once. And there are other cp draining skills like the infamous HOO as well. 25% chance is alot and the idea of your own talent passive working against you is absurd. I hope devs relook at Dark eye once more and buff it in a different way. The current passive makes no sense at all against EOM users.

so all this is because you lost to a DE user? whine more. they are not unbeatable...

the ones you should fear are pure earth eom that heal 700+ hp per turn with CW rewards

and 8 ext pure wind users that can still kill you in 1 or 2 blows...[/quote]

s5has 50% reduction the one with 30% is the one available at the clan shop ..
a water user with de is really deadly because of refresh and the reduction given by the weapon and the stun thingy. with just one refresh hp will gone full and you cant just kill them with just one hit even with fd , anyway i just wanted to know how to beat them with pvp .. tnx anyway guys :P :P :P :P
afterall i think its 8 ex with fd can stand them at most because ud now deals better damage than before . :lol: :lol: :lol:
iel

Postby dannytranvan » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:42 am

Easy way to beat them, don't use Direct CP Reduce skills. That means skills that immediately reduce/drain the target's CP. If you can manage that, then it should be easy to defeat them.
dannytranvan

Postby Lag :) » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:31 am

Best way is to avoid ALL types of CP draining skills, they will get half their CP back when you drain them anyway, and they will get to damage you and have a chance to stun you. Get a disperse skill for their meridian anesthesia, and I also recommend you to bring a couple of taijutsu and genjutsu just in case they hit you with meridians destruction. Also bring a good accuracy weapon.
Lag :)

Postby iel » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:32 am

Now the devs release the best answer for my question, Kinjutsu: Amano Iwato (Genjutsu).
luckily I can buy the jutsu :3
anyway tnx guys for the answer (y)
iel

Postby Aerialace » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:59 pm

I wonder if that latest kinjutsu that reduces cp can be resisted or purified like the burn effectof hellfire..
Aerialace

Previous

Return to Ninja Discussion