looking for advise on how to defeat de users :)

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

looking for advise on how to defeat de users :)

Postby iel » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:17 am

for now de user is hard to deal with pvp battle ,imean not all but those who got weapon such as the s5 weapon the passive stun is annoying and seems every hit you do may stun you for 60% because of the weapon effect its really hard to defeat them even with fd :)

so can anyone tell me some advise on how to deal with them ?
tnx in advance :D :D :D
iel

Re: looking for advise on how to defeat de users :)

Postby eonstratus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 7:22 am

It seems that The talent becomes really over powered in the hands of that 1 clan weapon and is on the other hand extremely weak with out the weapon, what it needs is balance. It should be strong on its own legs and be useful without the need of an OP weapon abuse gimmick, I dont think the developers planned ahead for the passive to be used like that, I Think they should separate the weapon effect from the passive skill and actually work on fixing the talent to bring it up to balance with the others. I dont have much advice except to maybe bring a pet with purify, switch to sensor class or surprise attack, and maybe equip embrace of golem IV and tensai Omi while attacking And kill them fast.(they will have a permanent 30% protection on though.)
Last edited by eonstratus on Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
Spoiler: show
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby Shirou士郎 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:41 am

s5 Soul Katana Namigaeshi and S45 Herakuresu Kabutomushi biggest weakness is their accuracy. They might get extra 10% accuracy from Dark eye but is still a weakness.
The difficulty in killing each other is comparable. So the best thing to do (If not pure water):

- Keep them locked and use damage over time attacks.
- Seek out to use PD

If pure water:
Now you have advantage of agility, you can overtake a turn and use pd.
Keep your defence tight.

There is always a risk of getting stunned but you just have to get over it.
Shirou士郎

Postby Manx616 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 11:50 am

Attack using ToG or embrace of golem to prevent the stun...

plus that stun is 60% chance only, that, excluding the extra 10% chance to resist stuns that all ninjas have... and If you are a deadly perfomance user, you should probably ressisto those stuns ALWAYS.

on top of that, pure water users are weak as fvck, and purify wont trigger so often... all you need to do is keep attacking and dont fear for those purifys (if he is pure water)

on top of that almost ONONE has those wepons, so relax...
Manx616

Postby eonstratus » Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:10 pm

60% passive auto stun opponent from any incoming attack is still pretty OP though, its not unbeatable but still over powered when its made permanent. And if full water with 32% purify never purifies in battle then theres really not much hope for a 10% stun resist either. but yes its rare and the only good news about it is that it wont appear very often.
Image Image
eonstratus

Postby Manx616 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:13 pm

ok, now you should panic, theres a new weapon with that effect FOR FREE in the blacksmith house..

Solution/Suggestion: Change meridian destruction to chaos/lock/stun/(anything that works like this) for 2 turns

and change meridian kekkai to restrict instead of stun, this way you will be able to attack with talents, weapons, taijutsu, genjutsu and senjutsu...
Manx616

Postby eonstratus » Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:33 am

creative suggestions Manx616, Hopefully they can also take that as an opportunity to redmodfiy the full talent while they're working on this new balance issue. There's already been tons of suggestions. DE badly needs a new second attack skill (with a good multi purpose effect, not more "pvp only" stuff again) among other things and the crit chance can easily be deleted to make room for a new skill while the effect can be re transferred into the first passive skill.
(+% acc +% dodge +% crit)

We're already seeing weapons like "laser sword II" that follow this structure, and back items like spiked sword which pairs a +crit & + dodge effect, So why not 1 passive skill? Weapons have already become just another extension and reflection of passive skills of these days. And a simple swap like that would work wonders for improving the talent towards usefulness.
Image Image
eonstratus

Postby iel » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:31 am

Manx616 wrote:Attack using ToG or embrace of golem to prevent the stun...

plus that stun is 60% chance only, that, excluding the extra 10% chance to resist stuns that all ninjas have... and If you are a deadly perfomance user, you should probably ressisto those stuns ALWAYS.

on top of that, pure water users are weak as fvck, and purify wont trigger so often... all you need to do is keep attacking and dont fear for those purifys (if he is pure water)

does the passive stun already fixed when your at tog or eog ?
there is a time that even im buffed with eog the passive stun still affects my char and cant do a thing but make the battle a little more longer until i get caught and boooom ! waiting for my defeat hahaha :lol:
iel

Postby Manx616 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:07 pm

iel wrote:
Manx616 wrote:Attack using ToG or embrace of golem to prevent the stun...

does the passive stun already fixed when your at tog or eog ?
there is a time that even im buffed with eog the passive stun still affects my char and cant do a thing but make the battle a little more longer until i get caught and boooom ! waiting for my defeat hahaha :lol:

i dont know if it was broken at some point, but now stun wont work if you have tengon or embracre, I can tell because some people have defeated me using tenson :P
Manx616

Postby KΛRΛSU » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:44 am

The worst part is, a pure water DE user just needs to use maxed Earth Absorption once on a non earth EOM user and he has a 25% chance to kill his opponent when EOM copies. Now THAT's OP. Devs should have planned better.

On a side note, there's a guy with s5 weapon original and uses the mech BI which gives additional 10% damage reduction. So he gets 60% damage reduction, 60% chance to passive stun for one turn when hit and purify chance. That's insane.
KΛRΛSU

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion