5th Anniversary

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

5th Anniversary

Postby Dise » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:43 am

So...I'm here to write the things why the 5th NS anniversary sucks..so lets start one by one...

1.The theme of the ann are fu**ing zords
2.You have 16 fights to complete which is 1 round and you need luck to get the cores to exchange them for pets,skills,weapons
3.The fu**ing pets suck di**,the skills are old ones from the 3rd ann and the weapon's old too
4.A god**** package for 3600 TOKENS WHAT THE ACTUAL F*CK."Lets get greedy".And even the skill is copied from hachibi
5.I remember pets for when you buy a 20$ T package you get them for "free"..NOW! a 30$ T package for it..why not? lets get greedy again
6.The Bingo holy motherf*ck every 3 hours 1 ball?? Are you devs fu*king serious?
7.Again the rewards suck d*ck
8.Robot arena omfg..If you don't have cards in the arena? You're gonna have a bad time...You cant fu*king win..why?-You get raped by every godd*mn pet..Your 100 damage against their 510 and dare to choose the wrong sign..and you have to win 50 times to get a decent jutsu..which was already in NS but why not??
9.So the cards???Ability cards to claim the rewards in the card album which fu*king suck you have to spend tokens..And again "Lets get greedy" 30 tokens to get the 5star cards..
10.Overall the whole event can suck my robot balls which suits for this event..useless pets,old jutsus and weapons,greedy devs,poor players,,and i heard that Sakura Aura comes again but you gonna add 1 more upgrade..REALLY? lets add now attention 100% for 9 turns..why not??and i think there's gonna be the old tailed beasts..oooh yeaaaah.. FOR 5000 TOKENS..Im never again spending my money on Ninja Saga..even if my life depends on it..more and more players leave NS..you think "Why are they leaving?" They are leaving because of this sh*t..i liked NS in the past i am a player for about 4 years and the old ns was better..f*ck the daily tokens..f*ck this event,,f*ck the guy who got my money and finally f*ck this game
Dise

Re: 5th Anniversary

Postby dannytranvan » Thu Oct 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Each anniversary have different themes. Just wait if you want the past brought to present.
dannytranvan

Postby arijanm » Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:59 am

Haha, you nailed this, but what else can they do? I am just waiting for the Fathers Day jutsu again to become invincible.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby Manx616 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:43 am

I actually like this anniversari a lot :P

the ravana weapon is pretty good.. you can get tokens on bingo, lots of tokens!!

plus you are not forced to buy anything :> just don't whine, noob
Manx616

Postby Dise » Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:46 am

Manx616 wrote:just don't whine, noob

says the guy to whom 200 tokens are a lot.. :geek:
Dise

Postby Aerialace » Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:09 pm

Dise wrote:

U

LOL!! That's very funny.. Nice one Dise.. :) those 200 tokens mean nothing compare to how many tokens you need to burn.. Maybe manx616 is a free user bec when im a free user before, even 1token i get from scratch card means a lot for me.. Lol.. But this anniversary isreally not good.. So many weak rewards.. I mean, every reward is weak.. There's already weapon that burn 3% hp for 1turn manx616.. But it also dont have accuracy.. Its better if this ravana weapon has accuracy.. And every skills (New Skill Rewards: Bingo and Card Album) are both weak.. I already have those elemental kinjutsu from 2012.. I think this anniversary is useless for long time players.. Even that 2013 weapon reward.. :(
Aerialace

Postby Dise » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:41 pm

Aerialace wrote:U

LOL!! That's very funny.. Nice one Dise.. :) those 200 tokens mean nothing compare to how many tokens you need to burn.. Maybe manx616 is a free user bec when im a free user before, even 1token i get from scratch card means a lot for me.. Lol.. But this anniversary isreally not good.. So many weak rewards.. I mean, every reward is weak.. There's already weapon that burn 3% hp for 1turn manx616.. But it also dont have accuracy.. Its better if this ravana weapon has accuracy.. And every skills (New Skill Rewards: Bingo and Card Album) are both weak.. I already have those elemental kinjutsu from 2012.. I think this anniversary is useless for long time players.. Even that 2013 weapon reward.. :(

That's what I'm talking about..i had the same feeling when i was a free user..they could made this event better
Dise

Postby Aerialace » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:12 pm

Yeah, sorry devs but no offend but your 5th anniversary is so boring.. There is no exciting rewards we can get.. Maybe only those newbies love your event but how about us who played for many years??? I dont think so that gold robot is super good as super dragon petsor tailed-beast pets.. Maybe its just like baby chick or 10tails that has weak attacks and need to burn token again to make it strong.. It should be awesome devs because until now from the day you start this bingo event, i only got 4 marks on my card ( i should not be lucky... Lol).. And i hope you made some adjustment in skill rewards in card gacha and bingo.. Make at least 3turns the effect of restriction and damage reduction.. It's so useless.. Do we need to burn token for that?? Of course no!! Im willing to use my tokens if the reward is cool but i dont see any purpose to get the materials in card gacha.. This really makes the game boring.. And that bingo skill reward?? What is that?? You better remove it and change with 100tokens also.. Its the weaker version of 60% 4TURNS STUN of easter event skill.. Its so useless.. Overall this event is so boring.. But sanbi is now cool thanks to the adjustment you made.. But please, make the event more exciting like the past ***.. :)
Aerialace

Postby Manx616 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:19 pm

Dise wrote:

Nope.. I'm emblem :3 I can get 1200 tokens (not counting on the extra 50 tokens they give when you get all the prizes)

1200 may not be a lot but for a guy like me that already has every jutsu on max lvl and max talents and many stuffs, those tokens mean I can burn more on FD of season 56...

or IK can just simply burn them while trying to get those virgo wings at gacha :3
Manx616

Postby Aerialace » Sun Oct 12, 2014 6:27 am

I really miss the time ninja saga events has shown the time limits just the day they start the event.. I wish we know when this 5th anniversary will end.. Or it will be like the past easter event that still in game for about 6 months.. Especially that bingo thing.. If it is unlimited, its better that you give us all the reward for free since the time will come that all of us will reach the last reward.. In your post, you said devs that we should TRY our luck in playing bingo, so im hopinG that it is only for limited time.. Because someone here is very confident that he can get all the rewards in his all characters.. Lol.. -_-
Aerialace

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion