Shadow Ninja Clan Complain members

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Shadow Ninja Clan Complain members

Postby brobreakers » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:17 am

Dear Ninja Saga
I'm here wanna to suggest for champion reward s55 that we want to get jutsu upgrade too, as you make a new system reward that you make in s56, and as you know too we are very hard to get champ in s55 we burn a lot of tokens to get champ in previous season, so this is our 3rd champ since we play clan wars in old time and we hope you give us different reward in s55 (jutsu upgrade) we love this game and we always respective to the system clan that you make. And the other our suggest is maybe you can give different reward too for top 3 clan not only for champ who will get jutsu reward but also top 3 clan, so this system clan will be competitive too, all clan will be struggle to get big top 3 to get jutsu upgrade too and that is very good for all player clan i think, and i think that's all my suggestion for clan war system, sorry for my bad english. Thank you very much
Best Regards
Shad0w Ninja Clan Family
brobreakers

Location: Block 12 Lot 9 NiÑada Street. Litex Road Commonwealth, Quezon City

Re: Shadow Ninja Clan Complain members

Postby arijanm » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:29 pm

Family hahahahahahhaha
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby dannytranvan » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:31 pm

brobreakers wrote:Dear Ninja Saga
I'm here wanna to suggest for champion reward s55 that we want to get jutsu upgrade too, as you make a new system reward that you make in s56, and as you know too we are very hard to get champ in s55 we burn a lot of tokens to get champ in previous season, so this is our 3rd champ since we play clan wars in old time and we hope you give us different reward in s55 (jutsu upgrade) we love this game and we always respective to the system clan that you make. And the other our suggest is maybe you can give different reward too for top 3 clan not only for champ who will get jutsu reward but also top 3 clan, so this system clan will be competitive too, all clan will be struggle to get big top 3 to get jutsu upgrade too and that is very good for all player clan i think, and i think that's all my suggestion for clan war system, sorry for my bad english. Thank you very much
Best Regards
Shad0w Ninja Clan Family

Unfortunately, your clan will not get upgraded jutsu. Upgraded jutsu was not included as a clan reward in Season 55. Starting from Season 56, clans that reach 2 million reputations and become champion, will get upgraded jutsu.
dannytranvan

Postby Shirou士郎 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:47 am

brobreakers wrote:Dear Ninja Saga
I'm here wanna to suggest for champion reward s55 that we want to get jutsu upgrade too, as you make a new system reward that you make in s56

It doesn't need any better explanation than that.
Shirou士郎

Return to Ninja Discussion