Balancing elements

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Balancing elements

Postby NuKidou » Fri Oct 17, 2014 7:30 pm

This is my idea to help balancing element.

1 thing that should have got change is Eight Extreimities from add 20% Agility and 10% Hp to 10% agility and 20% HP. It will make them still fast but not that freakin imba fast.

and about the element, i suggest

1.Fire : add 0.4% chance to inflict internal injury with fire jutsu for 1 turn
2.Lightning : add 0.4% accuracy when attack with lightning jutsu
3.Water : add 0.4% chance to disperse enemy with water jutsu
4.Earth : add 0.4% numb in every succesful attack with earth jutsu
5.Wind : add 0.4% weaken in every successful attack with wind jutsu

So, with this we have 2 soft counter to omgwtfimba pure wind user ( numb/accuracy)
with this change, it might not slightly make everybody switch element from pure wind but it help other pure user ( at least earth and water) get better, and we might can find some hybrid build in pvp with this change)


my 2 cent
[size=150][/size]http://facebook.com/KidouHakuyami
NuKidou
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:07 am
Location: Kurogakure Village

Re: Balancing elements

Postby Manx616 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:33 am

NuKidou wrote:This is my idea to help balancing element.

1 thing that should have got change is Eight Extreimities from add 20% Agility and 10% Hp to 10% agility and 20% HP. It will make them still fast but not that freakin imba fast.

and about the element, i suggest

1.Fire : add 0.4% chance to inflict internal injury with fire jutsu for 1 turn
2.Lightning : add 0.4% accuracy when attack with lightning jutsu
3.Water : add 0.4% chance to disperse enemy with water jutsu
4.Earth : add 0.4% numb in every succesful attack with earth jutsu
5.Wind : add 0.4% weaken in every successful attack with wind jutsu

So, with this we have 2 soft counter to omgwtfimba pure wind user ( numb/accuracy)
with this change, it might not slightly make everybody switch element from pure wind but it help other pure user ( at least earth and water) get better, and we might can find some hybrid build in pvp with this change)


my 2 cent


pure water needs survivability, I'd rather have the extra +20 hp than disperse chance...
Manx616
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: Balancing elements

Postby Aerialace » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:57 pm

Here's my suggestion, i dont add any other effects on any elements like what others did bec it can make the game more unbalance but i modified the existing effects of element attribute..

This is the arrangement of elements from weakest to strongest based on attack damage: Wind, Water, Earth, Lighting, Fire... But the weakest, Wind, is the most popular and mostly used by many players in the game bec of 2 powerful passive buffs it gives: dodge and agility..in low lvl characters, special attributes ability seems useless but as the character lvl up, these abilities also increases and gain power.. Devs made these abilities, namely dodge, purify, reactive force, critical chance and combustion, to increase by 0.4 each point.. Aside from these, each attribute points has another effects.. These are 1 agility, 30cp, 30hp, 0.4 increase critical damage and increase all attack damage by 1. And its last effect: increase 1point damage for the element where you spent your point and 1% healing bonus on refresh for water.. I modified them into this:

Water- 0.8% purify chance (64%-lvl 80, 80%-lvl 100)
- 30 cp and 0.5% healing bonus on refresh

Earth - 0.7% reactive force (the enemy will receive 15% of the damage he made) - (56%-lvl80, 70%-lvl 100)
-30hp

Lightning - 0.6% critical chance (increase attack by 50%) - (48%-lvl80, 60%-lvl100)
- 0.25% critical damage increase

Fire - 0.5% combustion chance (30% attack damage) - (40%-lvl80, 50%-lvl100)
- 0.5% all attack damage increase

Wind - 0.4% dodge chance (32%-lvl80, 40%-lvl100)
-0.4% agility

Plus, 1% bonus damage to the element where you spent your point..

If you observed, this is how i increased points, 0.8water, 0.7earth, 0.6lightning, 0.5fire, 0.4wind...from weakest to strongest.. Lol, wind is now the strongest..there are 3 common problem in pvp.. Dodge, agility and any kind of stun.. Dodge can be counter now with many skills and weapons.. Agility dont have right now so to counter it, i decreased their effect from 1to 0.4%.. And stun or any other debuffthat prevent anyone to move so with high tendency of purify to water, many will hybrid their points with water..
Aerialace
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:08 am

Re: Balancing elements

Postby Manx616 » Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:09 pm

and that would overpower water. come on guys balance is what we are looking for.. u.u

I liked the extra agility suggestion. but 0.8% purify is a bit too much...
Manx616
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: Balancing elements

Postby Aerialace » Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:49 am

Over power water???. Lol.. Do you think how strong water attack is??? Its damage is too small with low hp but only high cp.. This will help for many ninjas to spent attributes on water and not concentrate only on fire wind and earth.. Those are three commonly used in pvp.. Maybe youre one of those stunner in the game.. Thats why youre afraid of.. Lol! Or are you afraid of DE?? But their meridian kekkei only affects at least 4jutsu as far as i know..
Last edited by Aerialace on Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aerialace
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:08 am

Re: Balancing elements

Postby Aerialace » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:18 am

This will help players to hybrid their points in two or three elements and not concentrate in only one.. if i hybrid my points, say 40points on water and 40points on fire, I can only get 32% purify chance?? Is that too much?? I tried to use full water on pvp (it gives me 32% purify chance bec right now it is only 0.4 per point).. But im not water ninja.. Im wind, earth and fire.. I just try it for some experiment.. It happens that my opponEnt stun me bec hes faster than me (of course full water dont have agility).. On my several battle, this is what happened.. I purify on 2nd turn or on 3rd turn.. I rarely seen my character purify on the turn he stunned me.. And the worst scenario is i never purify.. It happens atleast twice in my 20battles where my opponent stun me first.. And this is what i observed, water play last with other players with wind attribute.. If they stun me, and did not purify on my turn, they use strengthen and on my next turn i still didnt purify they kill me on their nxt turn.. Why?? Simply bec water ninja has the same amount of hp with wind.. 3280Hp??? Water has only refresh but there is possibilty that before they can use it, they will die first.. And 64% chance to clear debuff is not that high in lvl 80.. This will act as their defense since wind and water are for defense, earth for support, lightning and fire for offense..
Aerialace
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:08 am

Re: Balancing elements

Postby Aerialace » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:42 am

And to counter pure water, i increased the chance for critical chance and combustion chance for lightning and fire... So pure water can be still one hit.. So players will think if they use pure water on battle or only hybrid it.. My only concern here is pure earth because of their high hp and 70% chance of reactive force.. Only pure fire and lightning can kill them w/o ease.. But if their reactive force trigger the time full fire or lightning attacks, the attackerwill get 30% damage.. Say the attack damage is 5000 (i also decrease critical damage and fire bonus damage), the attacket will get 1500 damage.. Half hp of pure fire and lightning.. Of course 5000damage will not be enough to kill pure earth especially those who have good stuffs and on their turn they can easily kill pure lightning and fire with half hp remaining.. So i decrease their reactive force to 15% but increase the chance of trigerring..
Aerialace
 
Posts: 61
Joined: Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:08 am

Re: Balancing elements

Postby Manx616 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:43 am

Aerialace wrote:Over power water???. Lol.. Do you think how strong water attack is??? Its damage is too small with low hp but only high cp.. This will help for many ninjas to spent attributes on water and not concentrate only on fire wind and earth.. Those are three commonly used in pvp.. Maybe youre one of those stunner in the game.. Thats why youre afraid of.. Lol! Or are you afraid of DE?? But their meridian kekkei only affects at least 4jutsu as far as i know..


hell no :ugeek: I'm pure water dark eye myself, and I dont carry many stuns (only the ones from hidden silhouette and smothering bind), I rather using buffs so don't assume sh1t
Manx616
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: Balancing elements

Postby Manx616 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:57 am

Aerialace wrote:And to counter pure water, i increased the chance for critical chance and combustion chance for lightning and fire... So pure water can be still one hit..


Noone should be able to 1 hit kill you know? 2 hit kills should be the best for either lightning, fire and 8 ext users... at least 2 hits without buffs...

Aerialace wrote:So players will think if they use pure water on battle or only hybrid it..


hybrid typing is always nice, but it has so many disadvantages, like for example, reduced dmg... Is almost only good on 8 ext users since they attack with taijutsu and they dont have to worry about deal less dmg

Aerialace wrote: My only concern here is pure earth because of their high hp and 70% chance of reactive force.. Only pure fire and lightning can kill them w/o ease.. But if their reactive force trigger the time full fire or lightning attacks, the attackerwill get 30% damage.. Say the attack damage is 5000 (i also decrease critical damage and fire bonus damage), the attacket will get 1500 damage.. Half hp of pure fire and lightning.. Of course 5000damage will not be enough to kill pure earth especially those who have good stuffs and on their turn they can easily kill pure lightning and fire with half hp remaining.. So i decrease their reactive force to 15% but increase the chance of trigerring..


for this scenario, I think 30% reactive force at 0.4% chance per point is very cool... It wont trigger as often but when it does its gonna be a pain in the arse

Afterall imo, earth element is the most balanced to me... they can heal, drain chakra, protect, they have ton of HP, they can rebound dmg, they can purify and deal high dmg.... they have everything

All im asking for to reach balance is a way to make pure fire and lightning users defend... like blind chance and bloodfeed, maybe even through kinjutsus..

for water I think they need more survivability and thats all... extra HP per point, and adding more purify back items and weapons would be cool.. but you CANT give them extra HP points without giving earth users some extra CP per point too..

and for wind a nerfing in agility (like 0.3 agility per point) but adding another extra ability to bring the balance to them (either bleeding for more dmg or weaken for more survivability)
Manx616
 
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:59 am

Re: Balancing elements

Postby reifayeran » Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:37 am

Last edited by reifayeran on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image
Image
User avatar
reifayeran
 
Posts: 738
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:53 am
Location: Gensokyo

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron