Balancing elements

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Balancing elements

Postby eonstratus » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:06 am

I spoke too soon, I recently noticed Earth still has an available lv 80 boss weapon with +8% reactive force. Its still lacking in back items and passive skills though and oddly enough it is fire who is the one with the reactive force jutsu. (rage of yamma) +120 % reactive force 3 turns. Lighting has multiple items, jutsu and passives to boost critical. Wind has multiple items, jutsu, and passives to enhance dodge. Fire has no combustion jutsu but its a waste of time for them. Combustion is just another damage increase but worse because its based on luck, lv 10 fire power is already better for fire because it gives fire a direct +40% damage with out luck, (combustion is only 30 %) plus there are quite few other jutsu that can buff damage. A combustion jutsu would be outclassed and be unused due to the superior options (unless paired with a good secondary effect). But combustion is lacking in weapons, back items and talent passives. It would be very good built into this equipment.

I think water is in the most trouble. because purify weapons are rare and all expired from the game. Also Still no purify back items or passive skills. There are no water jutsu which boost purify , which Is why I suggest to re dmodify the old useless water renewal. Oddly we have earth as the one with the purify effect "regeneration" which is basically purify + healing, we also have tensa omi korin which will purify the whole team. And "sukura aura" Which is purify + accuracy. and we have at least 3 pets that can purify the user. also the sensor class which can purify the user at any time once per battle. Basically everyone can purify now but water still cannot boost this stat which is supposed to be its primary specialty.

as for available accuracy, I was almost fairly sure All those hunting weapons all had 30% a while ago, but it seems the developers did some Re-modification recently and now only 2 or 3 are still 30% acc, but its not that hard to earn a 30% accuracy weapon from boss hunting and you only really need just 1 in your collection. It just depends if you're willing to battle with a weapon only for its pure accuracy or if you prefer to wield a supportive weapon with a better effect but lesser accuracy. Also with the new clan system changes, clan weapons are becoming alot more common then before. With all that said, pvp will still be more than plentiful with players who have permanent 30-45% passive accuracy without jutsu. Thats enough to keep the passive dodge rate down between 13 to 0% permanently. Alot of players are saying agility is too much in the game so I think that should be lowered/reworked.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
Spoiler: show
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby colmillonegro » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:07 pm

Oh, this remember me the last suggestion I sent devs to balance elemental attribute system, some months ago. I'll post the images of the sugg, I think it is dessigned very close to the way you want this idea to be. (click to see it big)

colmillonegro

Postby Manx616 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:28 pm

As a pure water ninja, I dislike the idea behind being slower than pure lightning + pure fire and still having the average HP but crapton of CP...

I would rather have +30 CP +20 HP per every point invested in water (this way they will survive more hits from the fastest elements too and to prevent the massive DMG rebound from dark eye users who lost chakra)

and earth should get +30 HP and + 20CP per every point invested in earth (this way they will spend less time recharging chakra and to prevent the massive regeneration from weapons and skills that heal % hp)
Manx616

Postby reifayeran » Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:35 am

colmillonegro wrote:
Oh, this remember me the last suggestion I sent devs to balance elemental attribute system, some months ago. I'll post the images of the sugg, I think it is dessigned very close to the way you want this idea to be. (click to see it big)

nice idea colmil

1) attribute cap is not quite good, cuz the game still be thunder-wind saga (or any 2-of-fastest attribute)
im sure there is a suggestion about attribute, that is after attribute go higher than this point (maybe 40, 50 or 60) it will cost 2 points
so if u wanna use full function and high damage of 1 element type, u may slower than hybrid type
and with element effect secret talents's damage, so it will make player go hybrid more than max out one

2) extra 5% ability is a very good idea
but ill suggested something called 'perfect ability' too
its mean u have up to 5% of any ability that wont decrease down lower than this point but its up to how many u have too
eg. when u fight with yoake user (or high accuracy skill), if u have 1.2% dodge, u still have 1.2% chance to dodge his attack or if u have 37% dodge, u will have 5% chance to dodge his attack
this will work on other ability too

3) increase 50cp to water cant help water since their hp still the same, so like manx said, earth should get 30hp/20cp and water should get 20hp/30cp (and to avoid heal % hp to not be OP)
0.2 agi can count as 0 since its slowest and no chance for double turn, just faster than pet

4) buff water renewal to purify+cp will help water
reifayeran

Postby Aerialace » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:31 pm

The time will come where surprise attack division dominates pvp.. At lvl 100 its attack power is 3380 while pure wind, water, lighting and fire has only 4100 hp.. I guess.. -_-
Aerialace

Postby Aerialace » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:34 pm

The time will come where surprise attack division dominates pvp.. At lvl 100, its attack power will be 3380 while pure wind, water, lightning and fire has only 4100 hp.. I guess.. :o
Aerialace

Postby Aerialace » Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:51 pm

eonstratus wrote:I spoke too soon, I recently noticed Earth still has an available lv 80 boss weapon with +8% reactive force. Its still lacking in back items and passive skills though and oddly enough it is fire who is the one with the reactive force jutsu. (rage of yamma) +120 % reactive force 3 turns. Lighting has multiple items, jutsu and passives to boost critical. Wind has multiple items, jutsu, and passives to enhance dodge. Fire has no combustion jutsu but its a waste of time for them. Combustion is just another damage increase but worse because its based on luck, lv 10 fire power is already better for fire because it gives fire a direct +40% damage with out luck, (combustion is only 30 %) plus there are quite few other jutsu that can buff damage. A combustion jutsu would be outclassed and be unused due to the superior options (unless paired with a good secondary effect). But combustion is lacking in weapons, back items and talent passives. It would be very good built into this equipment.

I think water is in the most trouble. because purify weapons are rare and all expired from the game. Also Still no purify back items or passive skills. There are no water jutsu which boost purify , which Is why I suggest to re dmodify the old useless water renewal. Oddly we have earth as the one with the purify effect "regeneration" which is basically purify + healing, we also have tensa omi korin which will purify the whole team. And "sukura aura" Which is purify + accuracy. and we have at least 3 pets that can purify the user. also the sensor class which can purify the user at any time once per battle. Basically everyone can purify now but water still cannot boost this stat which is supposed to be its primary specialty.

as for available accuracy, I was almost fairly sure All those hunting weapons all had 30% a while ago, but it seems the developers did some Re-modification recently and now only 2 or 3 are still 30% acc, but its not that hard to earn a 30% accuracy weapon from boss hunting and you only really need just 1 in your collection. It just depends if you're willing to battle with a weapon only for its pure accuracy or if you prefer to wield a supportive weapon with a better effect but lesser accuracy. Also with the new clan system changes, clan weapons are becoming alot more common then before. With all that said, pvp will still be more than plentiful with players who have permanent 30-45% passive accuracy without jutsu. Thats enough to keep the passive dodge rate down between 13 to 0% permanently. Alot of players are saying agility is too much in the game so I think that should be lowered/reworked.

Yeah, i think its better if the effect of those 2 WEAK lvl60 weapon reward in card album is about increase in purify chance and not those 2effects of weak weapon in old hunting house reward.. I have a weapon with 8% purify increase but it has no 2nd effect.. It has no accuracy so i never use it.. Its better if they change the effect of those weapons in card album o purify increase.
Aerialace

Postby Manx616 » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:40 am

Aerialace wrote:The time will come where surprise attack division dominates pvp.. At lvl 100, its attack power will be 3380 while pure wind, water, lightning and fire has only 4100 hp.. I guess.. :o

there will be balance to other stuffs too.. the main point is to keep balance at lvl 100 pvp.. thats the goal right now and many more suggestion will come in the future, hoping to get heared...
Manx616

Postby Aerialace » Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:51 pm

Manx616 wrote:
Aerialace wrote:The time will come where surprise attack division dominates pvp.. At lvl 100, its attack power will be 3380 while pure wind, water, lightning and fire has only 4100 hp.. I guess.. :o

there will be balance to other stuffs too.. the main point is to keep balance at lvl 100 pvp.. thats the goal right now and many more suggestion will come in the future, hoping to get heared...

Its just my prediction.. It will be helpful in tag battle and even in single battle bec of its strong attack without using any strengthen.. Only medical can counter it.. Though im hoping senjutsu passive and active skills Can make the balance of the game.. And not make the game more worse.. :)
Aerialace

Postby Manx616 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:51 pm

We should put all of these ideas ina format so not only mods send it to devs but also we, the players...

In the past I've request them couple things and it have worked.. maybe if we all do this, they will hear us
Manx616

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion