Balancing elements

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Balancing elements

Postby reifayeran » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:26 pm

good news, they release more purify weapon

but its a clan reward S55 (accuracy 35%; +purify 10%; +25% rewind)

Spoiler: show
feel pathetic for non-cw pure water user :|
reifayeran

Postby Manx616 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:30 am

reifayeran wrote:good news, they release more purify weapon

but its a clan reward S55 (accuracy 35%; +purify 10%; +25% rewind)

feel pathetic for non-cw pure water user :|

bad news: the weapon is bugged the purify appears to work properly (but im not sure, my friend says it shows as a fake purify)

but the rewind does not work, when you try to use a skill that has been rewinded your turn is skipped... which sucks

but oh well, when they fix it its going to be a cool weapon... I still think pure water needs more survivability instead of more purify D: 30% cp shield + purify or regen CP would be cool instead
Manx616

Postby reifayeran » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:23 pm

Manx616 wrote:bad news: the weapon is bugged the purify appears to work properly (but im not sure, my friend says it shows as a fake purify)

but the rewind does not work, when you try to use a skill that has been rewinded your turn is skipped... which sucks

but oh well, when they fix it its going to be a cool weapon... I still think pure water needs more survivability instead of more purify D: 30% cp shield + purify or regen CP would be cool instead

bugs, bugs everywhere D:

maybe pure water should go DE +any take damage by cp weapon? :|
reifayeran

Postby Manx616 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:22 pm

reifayeran wrote:
Manx616 wrote:bad news: the weapon is bugged the purify appears to work properly (but im not sure, my friend says it shows as a fake purify)

bugs, bugs everywhere D:

maybe pure water should go DE +any take damage by cp weapon? :|

doesn't really matter the talent, that weapon is cool to survive no matter what D:too bad the one in clan shop sux...
Manx616

Postby colmillonegro » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:56 am

reifayeran wrote:the game need to balance not just the attribute i think

maybe there should be more threads about
- attribute
- jutsu/talents
- weapon/BI
- class skill

Yhea, but I think that we should focus in attributes and talents, these ones with the weapons ar the ones that affect the game mechanics the most, but weapons keep being updated every event and after every clan season, so I think someday it will end being balanced by "itselves"(?).

By the other hand, talents and attributes have remained almost the same since they were out, and the new jutsus just have made them more out of balance.

colmillonegro

Postby reifayeran » Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:18 pm

colmillonegro wrote:
Yhea, but I think that we should focus in attributes and talents, these ones with the weapons ar the ones that affect the game mechanics the most, but weapons keep being updated every event and after every clan season, so I think someday it will end being balanced by "itselves"(?).

By the other hand, talents and attributes have remained almost the same since they were out, and the new jutsus just have made them more out of balance.

but they just change DE's skill, so it may have another things to balance

for me most want is to REMOVE ANIMATION OF INT.CLASS...
reifayeran

Previous

Return to Ninja Discussion