Sanbi pet!

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Sanbi pet!

Postby Manx616 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:12 am

Greetings, I would like to request mods to send this little "suggestion" to devs

But I have noticed that Sanbi pet has a couple useless skills and worths too much money and people is not buying it

a Little buff would be apreciated

as of now the skills are..
LV1 = Basic Attack
LV5 Water Guardian = Increase Master Defence by 15% (1 turn)
LV 10 Secret: The Mist = Reduce master skill'cooldown by 2 turns
LV 15 Secret: Water Explosive = Restriction 3 turns
LV 20 Ocean Armor: Increase Master damage and critical Chance by 20% (3 turns)
LV 25 Secret Darkness Ball = Drain 10% CP from target and recover it to the master

but I think the buff should be something like this:

LV1 = Basic Attack
LV5 Water Guardian = Increase Master Defence by 30% (2 turns)
LV 15 Secret: Water Explosive = prision 2 turns (-2% hp and cp every turn for 2 turns)
LV 25 Secret Darkness Ball = Drain 10% CP and 5% HP from target and recover it to the master

This would make the sanbi pet more desirable to players, and increase the sales...

on top of that, I have a little complain about the size... isn't it a bit too small? :mrgreen: make it bigger
Manx616

Re: Sanbi pet!

Postby Aerialace » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:09 am

i said before im going to get three-tailed beast when it release.. it will be my first tailed beast then because i dont have money when other beast released.. but when i searched its attacks, i changed my mind.. sorry devs but i dont want to waste my money for that weak pet.. i have already jade cosmic dragon which is more powerful than that pathetic pet..
Aerialace

Postby eonstratus » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:19 am

Manx616 wrote:Greetings, I would like to request mods to send this little "suggestion" to devs

But I have noticed that Sanbi pet has a couple useless skills and worths too much money and people is not buying it

a Little buff would be apreciated

as of now the skills are..
LV1 = Basic Attack
LV5 Water Guardian = Increase Master Defence by 15% (1 turn)
LV 15 Secret: Water Explosive = Restriction 3 turns
LV 25 Secret Darkness Ball = Drain 10% CP from target and recover it to the master

but I think the buff should be something like this:

LV1 = Basic Attack
LV5 Water Guardian = Increase Master Defence by 30% (2 turns)
LV 15 Secret: Water Explosive = prision 2 turns ( -2% hp and cp every turn for 2 turns)
LV 25 Secret Darkness Ball = Drain 10% CP and 5% HP from target and recover it to the master

This would make the sanbi pet more desirable to players, and increase the sales...

on top of that, I have a little complain about the size... isn't it a bit too small? :mrgreen: make it bigger

LV1 = Basic Attack
LV5 Water Guardian = Increase Master Defence by 30% (2 turns) +Purify 2 turns
LV 10 Secret: The Mist = Reduce master skill'cooldown by 2 turns +Heal 5% of masters max HP
LV 15 Secret: Water Explosive = prision 2 turns (-3% hp and cp every turn for 2 turns)
Last edited by eonstratus on Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
Spoiler: show
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby arijanm » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:37 am

Oh please stop making the pet imbalanced you stupid little fucks, your suggestions are too much.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:56 am

Aerialace wrote:i said before im going to get three-tailed beast when it release.. it will be my first tailed beast then because i dont have money when other beast released.. but when i searched its attacks, i changed my mind.. sorry devs but i dont want to waste my money for that weak pet.. i have already jade cosmic dragon which is more powerful than that pathetic pet..

Just know, you are not buying the pet, you are buying the tokens package. The pet comes for free, like a bonus, when you purchase tokens package.

If you are going to buy more tokens in the future, is better to take advantage of this one now, so that the next time you buy tokens package, you won't have to buy tokens package with no bonus to it.
dannytranvan

Postby Aerialace » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:17 am

Just know, you are not buying the pet, you are buying the tokens package. The pet comes for free, like a bonus, when you purchase tokens package.

If you are going to buy more tokens in the future, is better to take advantage of this one now, so that the next time you buy tokens package, you won't have to buy tokens package with no bonus to it.[/quote]

yeah, i know.. its always happen when you release tailed beast or strong jutsu.. thats why i do not purchase token yet because im waiting for three-tailed to be released first which i assumed before to be released on 5th anniversary and i was right since you released other tailed beasts during past events.. but although it is free it doesnt mean that you will make it weak because compared to other tailed beasts that you already released, which also are free when purchase token package or emblem, it is really underpowered same as rokubi with its past moves.. by the way, you already made an update in pet's skills.. i hope you will not change it again and just fools us with its new moveset for us players to buy tokens or emblem.. it makes sanbi super strong.. its basic attack is cool.. lol.. it is worthy now to buy token package.. thanks devs for hearing our voices.. this forum is super cool..thumbs up.. :)
Aerialace

Postby Manx616 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:32 pm

arijanm wrote:Oh please stop making the pet imbalanced you stupid little fucks, your suggestions are too much.

EAT. YOUR. WORDS. kid..

new skills are:

Lv 1 : Drain 1% Hp from target and recover it to master
Lv 5 : Guard 50% ( 1 turn )
Lv 10 : 75% Chance to resist negativ status (3 turns)
Lv 15 : Restriction 3 turns
Lv 20 : Increase Attack damage and critical chance by 25% (2 turns)
Lv 25 : Reduce Target Hp & Cp by 10 %

Looks like you are wrong :v
Manx616

Postby Aerialace » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Manx616 wrote:
arijanm wrote:Oh please stop making the pet imbalanced you stupid little fucks, your suggestions are too much.

EAT. YOUR. WORDS. kid..

new skills are:

Lv 1 : Drain 1% Hp from target and recover it to master
Lv 5 : Guard 50% ( 1 turn )
Lv 10 : 75% Chance to resist negativ status (3 turns)
Lv 15 : Restriction 3 turns
Lv 20 : Increase Attack damage and critical chance by 25% (2 turns)
Lv 25 : Reduce Target Hp & Cp by 10 %

Looks like you are wrong :v

so, guard down to 50%.. i think its still ok.. is this your final moveset for sanbi devs??
Aerialace

Postby arijanm » Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:33 am

Manx616 wrote:EAT. YOUR. WORDS. kid..

I still think this is too imbalanced, but i'm gonna buy it because of that hahaha
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby eonstratus » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:09 am

sanbi is mostly only good as an NPC/Boss fighter, he/she's Not that well suited for pvp situations, restriction is usesless against human players and the burns/hp leech skills will only do minor ignorable damage against human player HP. The only moves that can really assist you is the guard and the debuff resist but I hear those are not 100% chance to activate so those all depends luck. The damage boost skill can be helpful but its random. so If its casted at the wrong time when you're not ready or unable or to attack, it becomes useless.
Last edited by eonstratus on Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
Spoiler: show
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion