Yoake Discussion

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Yoake Discussion

Postby JayArFlores » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:06 am

We all know that Yoake is one if not the best weapon that was created by
Ninja Saga since Season 13. It has the effect of increasing players' accuracy of 80%
and increase all attack damage by 5%. This is a very powerful weapon that makes almost
all evasions useless. R.I.P. to Wind users. For the users of yoake it makes all the attack
almost a perfect hit, they might not even require Sakura Aura to hit an enemy.
Combine with good jutsus players with this weapons becomes legendary in PVP.

What strategy do you usually do when you meet a Yoake user in PVP?

Do you think releasing a yoake like weapon will balance out the game or
they should improve Kinjutsu: Evasion to 85%-100% dodge rate?

Please share your ideas :D :) ;)
JayArFlores

Re: Yoake Discussion

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:58 am

Yoake users are easy to defeat, and contain a major weakness.
They need chakra to use skills to attack the target. Without chakra, their Yoake is useless. More like a Kunai for Yoake users.

When I encounter them, usually I lock 1st turn, since I don't have much defense skills. Then I immediately use Season 17 Combo. This means using Meteor Blast to wipe out 75% of their Max CP and use Anko, to wipe out chakra leftover.

Just like how Yoake is a legendary weapon, I do consider Anko as a legendary CP weapon used to defeat Yoake Users.

Releasing another Yoake would be very rare, but of course for the Kinjutsu, there will be upgrades for it to level 80. Only in the future, so stay tune for further updates to the game.
dannytranvan

Postby arijanm » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:49 am

dannytranvan wrote:Just like how Yoake is a legendary weapon, I do consider Anko as a legendary CP weapon used to defeat Yoake Users.

I have both Yoake and Anko, what do you consider better?
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby JayArFlores » Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:36 pm

Yes indeed that having low or zero cp will make a player vulnerable to attacks and buffs. That is a given weakness to all players whatever weapon they are using. That is not the major weakness of the yoake sword. In fact I cant see any weakness at all.

It is even harder to defat a yoake user if he is using 8 extremities because they usually lock the target first. Or Dark eye because of the passive kekkai.

The jutsu and weapon you mention is an excellent offense/defense strategy. However Most of the players don't have such jutsu or alike. They are limited to Earth Absorption that is available in the academy.

If a meet a yoake in PVP I usually lock the player if i have the first turn :D but if not the best chance is to defend. like embrace of golem, tog, etc. if he doesn't lock me.

And yes maybe it is a rare chance that they will release yoake again.
Maybe they can include it in a 18,000 token package or most likely developers will make something in the future that will increase dodge rate up to 100% and the balancing effect will be the soon to be released upgrade of Sakura Aura.

Yoake i think is still the best weapon.

I just want to know how other players deal with a yoake user players m :) :D

Cheers.
JayArFlores

Postby NuKidou » Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:45 am

I stop pvp the moment they release the fckfngngnfhg HoO jutsu. But before that, i fight some yoake user. If wanna know how i deal with them?!, i throw every random jutsu i have , because that weapon its not the only one i need to deal with. Its their jutsu who come along with that weapon as a reward. So, thats me :mrgreen:
[size=150][/size]http://facebook.com/KidouHakuyami
NuKidou

Postby Manx616 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:16 am

most of them tend to be 8 ext users too.. so I end dead in 2 or 3 turns... pure water is so weak :v buffs please
Manx616

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:06 am

arijanm wrote:
dannytranvan wrote:Just like how Yoake is a legendary weapon, I do consider Anko as a legendary CP weapon used to defeat Yoake Users.

I have both Yoake and Anko, what do you consider better?

Whew nice. For me, I consider using Anko since I am CP Eater.

But if it were for you, you can use Yoake if you have defense skills to support you. If you don't have defense skills, would be great to use Anko since it provides a defense-like action when target have no chakra. The quicker you take out the chakra, the more you can stall the target to keep charge/weapon attack you while your cooldowns are being reduced each turn.
dannytranvan

Postby arijanm » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:58 am

dannytranvan wrote:Whew nice. For me, I consider using Anko since I am CP Eater.

But if it were for you, you can use Yoake if you have defense skills to support you. If you don't have defense skills, would be great to use Anko since it provides a defense-like action when target have no chakra. The quicker you take out the chakra, the more you can stall the target to keep charge/weapon attack you while your cooldowns are being reduced each turn.

I've tried using Anko but i didn't have a good experience since my opponent dodged haha, i haven't gotten used to dodging with Yoake. Anyway, Anko is a very good weapon since you can kill the opponent only with weapon attacks, which is very nice.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby Shirou士郎 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:12 am

Yoake user is not very difficult to defeat.
I'm a yoake user and most of my opponent uses first turn lock and take out my first life. Now I'm vulnerable to HOO for evasion.

Another weakness in weapon is HP and CP recovery. I find myself a shortage of HP and have to rely on TOG most of the time. [Not to mention CP because of Devil Seal and Back item]

Another weakness is non-wind users. This weapon does nothing and users have to solely rely on jutsu and talent against pure water/earth users.

If pvp was imbalanced with earth users, I'm sure Ultimate Katana Yiwashimizu and Ultimate Blade Yamiga would be considered legendary.
Shirou士郎

Return to Ninja Discussion