New Clan System Voting.

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Are you happy with this new Clan System?

Yes, I am happy with the new Clan System!
65%
No, I am happy with the old Clan System!
31%
No, I am not happy with old and new Clan System! Different Clan System is necessary!
5%

Total votes : 466

Re: New Clan System Voting.

Postby dannytranvan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:17 pm

Poll Voting will not be closed until Season 55 ends. Right now I give players the chance to vote until the time comes to end it.
dannytranvan

Postby UchihaTakashi813 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:45 pm

Colmillon, as I have stated before giving out a senjutsu to the top clan would be a very bad idea. Sure the rep points still can get a free clan the jutsus but I'm gonna show you the issue with the old clan system. Element points can be trumped by item builds, and item builds are trumped by jutsus. End of story. now that senjutsus are out, Senjutsus trump most if not all regular jutsus. so you give only those two hundred an fifty people that senjutsu, yeah it will be rare. but you'll run into more hacker clans, and in the end it will be just like the old clan system, just under a different disguise. I see the issue with so many players getting it that your saying its not "special" anymore. Well guess what? its not like we can sell it for tokens. its not like it has any more value then what you perceive it to have. This is a game. I'll repeat that in all caps and separating each word to emphasize. THIS. IS. A. GAME. Its not important. All the hard working clans have earned the jutsu. THEY HAVE EARNED IT! You make it to where super special and super powerful (don't even try to say they wont be overpowering) senjutsus, Which are supposed to run like talents anyways, are a prize for first place, CW will die again. Same clans will be winning month after month. And then the jutsu will become special again cause only 10 clans are getting it. Then what your gonna drop the senjutsu thing and bring the old system back? I'm sorry. While I may agree to the rep requirement being raised to try and make it a bit harder to earn the jutsus you do anything your suggesting. You or Danny. IT WILL KILL THIS GAME! You guys are ACTING (doesn't mean you are. There is a difference) like spoiled children because someone who works just as hard as you is given a chance to receive the same reward as you. This is the fairest system I can think of. If you want top spot to have a special meaning. Give them two or three CW jutsus. All prepared for that season. One of them is a rep reward. Is it still unfair yeah, cause you guys who can afford to drop $2000 a month on a flash game will still have more special jutsus then the free players but was a rather integral part of this game. I was a competitive swimmer for 10 years. I'm gonna use this to show you why this new system is the best for the game. See, people with money could buy these suits called "Fast-skins". They were designed to be much like a shark's skin. Sleek, streamlined, and more water resistant. The people that could really afford the full body suits which could drop full seconds off a swimmer's time have been banned for years now. Why? Cause swimmers like me, who worked just as hard and only had enough money to go to the swim meets and get maybe a sweater every third meet would not have the slightest chance to beat this rich kids with thousand dollar suits. They did not ban fast skins entirely however. You can still purchase ones in a "jammer" form. Which stops just above your knees. While these don't drop seconds like a full body can, they still give a swimmer with a fast-skin suit a very competitive edge. But I worked hard and I could keep up with and sometimes beat those swimmers. Why is that? Because I worked hard. Now Old system is just like the swimming world before they banned most fast-skins. Cause only the rich can win. New clan system is like the post ban swim world. The rich can still get their edge, but those with talent and skill and hard work have a chance to keep up and thrive. Now you tell me which you'd rather see happen to Ninja Saga. A massive thriving and enjoyable game for everyone, or a barren wasteland where only the rich can compete in anything?
UchihaTakashi813

Postby Nohave_Names » Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:01 am

yess..iam voted to NEW CLAN SYYSTEM :D :D its NICE...for me the NEW CLAN SYSTEM is THE BEST!!! :D :D :P :P :P
Nohave_Names

Postby veljkoglisic0028 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:34 am

A is so good ( old clan war system but u have choice and i think A is the best choice (old system) :)
veljkoglisic0028

Postby *AkatsuKi_YrRah* » Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:38 am

Shirou士郎 wrote:Image

I think take out the bit of 'level 3 dragon pet' because there are only 3 dragons.
Adding senjutsu will absolutely motivate clans to fight for champion.

Another possibility will be to make different versions of jutsu (e.g. sakura aura, shield bash). Champion, First runner and Second runner gets "best>better>good" effect of jutsu, the rest will get normal.[/quote]
*AkatsuKi_YrRah*

Postby Tok Janggut Jr. » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:27 am

UchihaTakashi813 wrote:Colmillon, as I have stated before giving out a senjutsu to the top clan would be a very bad idea. Sure the rep points still can get a free clan the jutsus but I'm gonna show you the issue with the old clan system. Element points can be trumped by item builds, and item builds are trumped by jutsus. End of story. now that senjutsus are out, Senjutsus trump most if not all regular jutsus. so you give only those two hundred an fifty people that senjutsu, yeah it will be rare. but you'll run into more hacker clans, and in the end it will be just like the old clan system, just under a different disguise. I see the issue with so many players getting it that your saying its not "special" anymore. Well guess what? its not like we can sell it for tokens. its not like it has any more value then what you perceive it to have. This is a game. I'll repeat that in all caps and separating each word to emphasize. THIS. IS. A. GAME. Its not important. All the hard working clans have earned the jutsu. THEY HAVE EARNED IT! You make it to where super special and super powerful (don't even try to say they wont be overpowering) senjutsus, Which are supposed to run like talents anyways, are a prize for first place, CW will die again. Same clans will be winning month after month. And then the jutsu will become special again cause only 10 clans are getting it. Then what your gonna drop the senjutsu thing and bring the old system back? I'm sorry. While I may agree to the rep requirement being raised to try and make it a bit harder to earn the jutsus you do anything your suggesting. You or Danny. IT WILL KILL THIS GAME! You guys are ACTING (doesn't mean you are. There is a difference) like spoiled children because someone who works just as hard as you is given a chance to receive the same reward as you. This is the fairest system I can think of. If you want top spot to have a special meaning. Give them two or three CW jutsus. All prepared for that season. One of them is a rep reward. Is it still unfair yeah, cause you guys who can afford to drop $2000 a month on a flash game will still have more special jutsus then the free players but was a rather integral part of this game. I was a competitive swimmer for 10 years. I'm gonna use this to show you why this new system is the best for the game. See, people with money could buy these suits called "Fast-skins". They were designed to be much like a shark's skin. Sleek, streamlined, and more water resistant. The people that could really afford the full body suits which could drop full seconds off a swimmer's time have been banned for years now. Why? Cause swimmers like me, who worked just as hard and only had enough money to go to the swim meets and get maybe a sweater every third meet would not have the slightest chance to beat this rich kids with thousand dollar suits. They did not ban fast skins entirely however. You can still purchase ones in a "jammer" form. Which stops just above your knees. While these don't drop seconds like a full body can, they still give a swimmer with a fast-skin suit a very competitive edge. But I worked hard and I could keep up with and sometimes beat those swimmers. Why is that? Because I worked hard. Now Old system is just like the swimming world before they banned most fast-skins. Cause only the rich can win. New clan system is like the post ban swim world. The rich can still get their edge, but those with talent and skill and hard work have a chance to keep up and thrive. Now you tell me which you'd rather see happen to Ninja Saga. A massive thriving and enjoyable game for everyone, or a barren wasteland where only the rich can compete in anything?

THE TRUTH HAS BEEN TOLD! YOU ARE AWESOME! BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN THOUGHTS!
Be free and walk confidently!
Tok Janggut Jr.

Postby colmillonegro » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:40 am

UchihaTakashi813 wrote:Colmillon, as I have stated before giving out a senjutsu to the top clan would be a very bad idea. Sure the rep points still can get a free clan the jutsus but I'm gonna show you the issue with the old clan system. Element points can be trumped by item builds, and item builds are trumped by jutsus. End of story. now that senjutsus are out, Senjutsus trump most if not all regular jutsus. so you give only those two hundred an fifty people that senjutsu, yeah it will be rare. but you'll run into more hacker clans, and in the end it will be just like the old clan system, just under a different disguise. I see the issue with so many players getting it that your saying its not "special" anymore. Well guess what? its not like we can sell it for tokens. its not like it has any more value then what you perceive it to have. This is a game. I'll repeat that in all caps and separating each word to emphasize. THIS. IS. A. GAME. Its not important. All the hard working clans have earned the jutsu. THEY HAVE EARNED IT! You make it to where super special and super powerful (don't even try to say they wont be overpowering) senjutsus, Which are supposed to run like talents anyways, are a prize for first place, CW will die again. Same clans will be winning month after month. And then the jutsu will become special again cause only 10 clans are getting it. Then what your gonna drop the senjutsu thing and bring the old system back? I'm sorry. While I may agree to the rep requirement being raised to try and make it a bit harder to earn the jutsus you do anything your suggesting. You or Danny. IT WILL KILL THIS GAME! You guys are ACTING (doesn't mean you are. There is a difference) like spoiled children because someone who works just as hard as you is given a chance to receive the same reward as you. This is the fairest system I can think of. If you want top spot to have a special meaning. Give them two or three CW jutsus. All prepared for that season. One of them is a rep reward. Is it still unfair yeah, cause you guys who can afford to drop $2000 a month on a flash game will still have more special jutsus then the free players but was a rather integral part of this game. I was a competitive swimmer for 10 years. I'm gonna use this to show you why this new system is the best for the game. See, people with money could buy these suits called "Fast-skins". They were designed to be much like a shark's skin. Sleek, streamlined, and more water resistant. The people that could really afford the full body suits which could drop full seconds off a swimmer's time have been banned for years now. Why? Cause swimmers like me, who worked just as hard and only had enough money to go to the swim meets and get maybe a sweater every third meet would not have the slightest chance to beat this rich kids with thousand dollar suits. They did not ban fast skins entirely however. You can still purchase ones in a "jammer" form. Which stops just above your knees. While these don't drop seconds like a full body can, they still give a swimmer with a fast-skin suit a very competitive edge. But I worked hard and I could keep up with and sometimes beat those swimmers. Why is that? Because I worked hard. Now Old system is just like the swimming world before they banned most fast-skins. Cause only the rich can win. New clan system is like the post ban swim world. The rich can still get their edge, but those with talent and skill and hard work have a chance to keep up and thrive. Now you tell me which you'd rather see happen to Ninja Saga. A massive thriving and enjoyable game for everyone, or a barren wasteland where only the rich can compete in anything?

I can understand some of your points, but there are some problems:

1. With the clan panel app, is very easy to reach the 2M. As an exampe, this season 40 or more clans will get the jutsu. The change is needed because there's no effort at all from some players.

2. Hacker clans (or well, not hacker clans but clans with some hackers to be exact) have existed during all the game history, even today there are some clan who mysteriously get big amounts of reputation in few days, so change the clan system won't change this situation.

3. The only solution for hacker clans is to ban the hackers, and that's emagist and NS devs team's responsibility. So we can't just remaind at the way it is because "there will be hackers", if there are hackers, the developers must take action, because for ALL the type of update there will ever be a posibility that hackers will take advantage of it and that can't stop the game from keep growing.

4. My suggestion is not about return to the old system. I want a system fair for everyone, one where everyone can get price for their effort. The problem is that the actual system, isn't that fair with the champion clan. Why? You can't imagine all the work that admins of the top clan have in comparison to other regular clans. I'm friend of Alianza Latina's Clan Master and he had to check the account of all the members of the clan EVERY SEASON, that without mention all the other CM duties he has to do. Champion is the Champion for a reason and that deserves a recognition.

5. The suggestion also contemplates player's skills. That's why I restricted the time where the "quick battle" button would be able, and that's why I added clan missions, clan PvP and Clan Boss Hunting. In that way, the Clans with players with good skills that make a good effort through the season will get the rep rewards, and clan with a good organization, great players and some burning, will get extra rewards (Think that now that the rice balls are sold in the Clan Shop, a player could enter a top clan without spend a big amount of tokens, just with a good effort 2 or 3 seasons in a regular clan, He'll make enough prestige to buy a good amount of rice balls).

6. The reason why Danny make this poll was because there were many players who dissagree with the new system, and he really wanted to know what's the opinion of all the NS community, no matter what the answer is. Personally I'm more with the new system, even in the past (some years ago) I made some reunions with clan masters of the old clans where we plained to make boycotts to make devs change the system to a more fair system were tokens burning wasn't that neccesary. The actual one is more fair than the old one, but that doesn't mean that it's a perfect system, it still has its flaws and I want to fix them.

7. Senjutsu won't be a big advantage if you already have won jutsu, weapon, and back item. In the first seasons of the game, players who had a champion jutsu when other clans just won clothing (or even nothing) was way too powerfull, and the difference between a regular player and a clan player was too big. Now it isn't because you'll have some extra good equipment to counter it, I've even seen players without clan stuff beating clan players, while before if you face a clan player in a random battle you were death. Also, senjutsus have some restrictions when you want to use them, so this make it a little more balanced.

I expect that this had solved all your doubts, if you had another question, you can post it in the thread, or send me a message, and I'll response it next time I log in.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby Rizkii Adhrian » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:10 am

A is a good, i'am with old system :D
Rizkii Adhrian

Postby cangry10101 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:55 am

Yes, I am happy with the new Clan System! and you will add thongs that tp and senjutsu..
cangry10101

Postby dannytranvan » Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:53 pm

I really have to upload this screenshot I took. Truth spoken from a person that is not from the Top Clans.

dannytranvan

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion