New Clan System Voting.

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Are you happy with this new Clan System?

Yes, I am happy with the new Clan System!
65%
No, I am happy with the old Clan System!
31%
No, I am not happy with old and new Clan System! Different Clan System is necessary!
5%

Total votes : 466

Re: New Clan System Voting.

Postby Kotia_shikayore » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:35 am

dannytranvan wrote:
Kotia_shikayore wrote:The lesson is simple, “Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard”. Don't make excuses. Simply work hard and be prepared. You will win more often than you think.

i like when the other member of the top clan cries for a foul about on this new clan system.] Image

everyone works hard, spent their time,and their tokens too.

just because your a member of top clan ?? it doesn't mean that they were always right .. lol

let just say ,
i just thought that if i didn't consider a certain situation a problem? But my other friends think it is?? Image

Then is it me who have a problem if i don't acknowledge it as a issue?? Or just them who makes an issue just to create a problem??? Image

GOODLUCK TO ALL, instead complaining ? let's do something ............. CRYINg and COMPLAININg won't solve anything.. they worked hard, played hard... IF THEY WOn ?? they deserved it... ENOUGH SAID !! Image

There are actually people not from Top Clans that sees this New Clan System becoming out of control and or losing competition.

If you know Xhuljano/Amaterus, then you will see that he sees the need of adjustment to be made on this New Clan System. Later, I'll upload a photo of what he messaged me.

ooh, jesus. what if , I TOLD you that so many people love this new clan system.

they were so happy that's why they worked hard , fought hard and trying their best .. because they love this game..

do i need to bring them too ?? Image

let's call some bandwagons?? Image

let them speak because other people doesn't want to be criticize and blame Image Image
HEART IS POWERFUL THaN MIND!!

My circuit heart; pumping my blood. It needs you so bad.
If you go . . . . would my life still glow? Would my blood still flow?
Kotia_shikayore

Postby arijanm » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:44 am

Kotia_shikayore wrote:

just because your a member of top clan ?? it doesn't mean that they were always right .. lol
[/img]

GOODLUCK TO ALL, instead complaining ? let's do something ............. CRYINg and COMPLAININg won't solve anything.. they worked hard, played hard... IF THEY WOn ?? they deserved it... ENOUGH SAID !!

First of all, the new clan system doesn't make you burn even a measly amount tokens, that's the problem, it is only in this situation that Devs should be a little greedy, and, like i said, too many people win clan rewards, which i think is really stupid, Ninja Saga was only good until a little after the level 80 exams came out, then it became lame with only the CW being amusing. Now they've even changed that, and they've changed it into something that is far less challenging.
Second of all, not only top clan members complain, you just need to think a little and find right and FAIR solutions to this CW problem.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby Kotia_shikayore » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:56 am

arijanm wrote:
Kotia_shikayore wrote:

[/img]

GOODLUCK TO ALL, instead complaining ? let's do something ............. CRYINg and COMPLAININg won't solve anything.. they worked hard, played hard... IF THEY WOn ?? they deserved it... ENOUGH SAID !!

First of all, the new clan system doesn't make you burn even a measly amount tokens, that's the problem, it is only in this situation that Devs should be a little greedy, and, like i said, too many people win clan rewards, which i think is really stupid, Ninja Saga was only good until a little after the level 80 exams came out, then it became lame with only the CW being amusing. Now they've even changed that, and they've changed it into something that is far less challenging.
Second of all, not only top clan members complain, you just need to think a little and find right and FAIR solutions to this CW problem.

nah, DEVS is such a good person.
He is not greedy. Why?
because he was willing to cooperate and give when calamity occurs in other countries !! (example YOLANDA event etc ) Image

i think, ur the real greedy around here Image
Last edited by Kotia_shikayore on Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kotia_shikayore

Postby dannytranvan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:41 am

I think the main reason for New Clan System is for clans to become active throughout the whole season. That is a good thing, but it is bad at the same time, because NS made the reputations useful itself instead of the rankings. Ranking is what defines true meaning of clan war.

Rewards should be scarce to bring value of what clan rewards are. Just like how TP should be scarce to understand the true value of working hard for upgrading your Talent skills. There should be limitations to how many clans can win.

Right now New Clan System is out of control. If you don't see it, then see it yourself of why I said there should be limitations or changes made to the New Clan System.

(37 clans) 8510 Clan Players Get Jutsu
(42 clans) 9714 Clan Players Get Weapons
(51 clans) 11512 Clan Players Get Back Items

You see how I say that this New Clan System is getting out of control? These Clan rewards are losing value and becoming more of an event jutsu itself. It is not even close to the Final Day of this season, and yet more will increase. Is sad how 90% of the time that you do PvP, you will face against Clan Players, instead of regular players. Is bad for regular players too, if you can conclude what I mean.
dannytranvan

Postby Kotia_shikayore » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:15 am

dannytranvan wrote:I think the main reason for New Clan System is for clans to become active throughout the whole season. That is a good thing, but it is bad at the same time, because NS made the reputations useful itself instead of the rankings. Ranking is what defines true meaning of clan war.

Rewards should be scarce to bring value of what clan rewards are. Just like how TP should be scarce to understand the true value of working hard for upgrading your Talent skills. There should be limitations to how many clans can win.

Right now New Clan System is out of control. If you don't see it, then see it yourself of why I said there should be limitations or changes made to the New Clan System.

(37 clans) 8510 Clan Players Get Jutsu
(42 clans) 9714 Clan Players Get Weapons
(51 clans) 11512 Clan Players Get Back Items

You see how I say that this New Clan System is getting out of control? These Clan rewards are losing value and becoming more of an event jutsu itself. It is not even close to the Final Day of this season, and yet more will increase. Is sad how 90% of the time that you do PvP, you will face against Clan Players, instead of regular players. Is bad for regular players too, if you can conclude what I mean.

Yes, deep within my heart. I understand what you want to say sir!
well then, we need to close the poll and useless voting system ..
because it is pointless.
Most people love the new clan system. But it seems that their opinion is irrelevant now.ImageImage

Kotia_shikayore

Postby bliindheartt » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:54 am

Yes, I am happy with the new Clan System!
i don't like if you adding senjutsu for Champions reward because not all players lv 80 & passed exams!
the Champions only get token & clan clothing its fair for me, because the clothing with clan logo its exclusive! :)
bliindheartt

Postby diogoxs » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:35 pm

B
diogoxs

Postby mark jhanos » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:05 pm

As you many players are happy in the new clan war system :D
mark jhanos

Postby colmillonegro » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:38 pm

Colmillo's big-posting time!!!!

I though that the Rep amount to the rewards should be increase a little, It was ok when the "Clan Panel" App didn't exist, but now is way too easy for players to be very active and make a lot of rep. BUT, thinking that the actual clan system is more about quick attacks than have skills in the game, I have another idea.

Some things should be changed in the system:

1. Quick battle button shouldn't be active all the time. It should work only in few hours of the day (or maybe just during the final day), the rest of the time players would have to battle manually. Players would be able to choose between 1vs1, 2vs2 & 3vs3 battles, each one would give a different amount of rep due of the difficult level between the 3.

2. About "Hot spring", "Temple" & "Training hall", Clan master only would be able to upgrade one to lvl3, another to lvl2 and other one to lvl1. That would make each clan to have its own "clan build". The level of each building should be the next ones:

• Hot Spring: Increase HP & CP.
      • Level 1: +10% HP & CP
      • Level 2: +20% HP & CP
      • Level 3: +30% HP & CP

• Temple: Increase attack.
      • Level 1: +10% attack damage
      • Level 2: +20% attack damage
      • Level 3: +30% attack damage

• Training Hall: Increase agility.
      • Level 1: +10 agility points
      • Level 2: +20 agility points
      • Level 3: +30 agility points

3. There could be a new option of "Clan PvP" & "Clan Hunting House", it would work the same way as the normal ones, but you would have clan buildings buffs there and the player would win reputation & prestige for his clan everytime he wins. (everytime you go in one of those battles you will have to consume your stamina in the same way of normal clan battles. The amount could be different depending of the type of battle)

4. The other option is that players would recieve reputacion and prestige for their clans from regular PvP battles, misions and hunting house.

5. Clan missions to give the players reputation and prestige. Players would have to consume stamina to enter in a clan mission.

6. Other new systems that could remplace the "quick attack", till the final day, to ensure activity, token burning, and, especially, a challenge to the players.

7. To make a difference between champ and the other clans, the reward system could be changed to the one I suggested before, with some little changes:

Changes:
      Both, hairstyle and Clothing would have stats (not a big amount, but a decent one).
      Tailed beast pets could be given instead of lvl 3 dragon pets.
      The rep amount required to win the prices could be changed depending on how much rep the players would be able to do since quick battle button only would be active for the final day.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby colmillonegro » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:52 pm

I'll double post to notify that I'll change this thread to "Sticky", due to the big amount of players participating on it.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion