New Clan System Voting.

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Are you happy with this new Clan System?

Yes, I am happy with the new Clan System!
65%
No, I am happy with the old Clan System!
31%
No, I am not happy with old and new Clan System! Different Clan System is necessary!
5%

Total votes : 466

Re: New Clan System Voting.

Postby akim ayah » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:32 am

i love new clan system :D
akim ayah

Postby Everest » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:49 am

i think only top 10 clans mst great rewards
Everest

Postby sinolam93 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 3:18 am

That vote is useless cauz over 8000 person will got jutsu with no lose any tokens
only people who will dont like that is people who like to war and spend there tokens
i wish you get back old system and about active person from other clans they can get cool staff from clan shop
i wish Ninja Saga devs think about people who support this game by buy tokens and burn tokens in final day
i can't said that new system is a clan war is just a giveaway of jutsu and weapons
sinolam93

Postby riyan_santos » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:21 am

:)
riyan_santos

Postby arijanm » Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:41 am

I think we all agree on one thing, EVERYBODY IS GETTING THE JUTSU WITH ALMOST NO EFFORT, that's what needs to be changed.
Devs, please make a smart decision.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby anbu black ops » Thu Sep 25, 2014 5:40 am

The new system is the best clan, the clan can get all jutsu. player was playing well, almost 80% of players have a weapon and a back item clan now, I am very happy. is a game that is played a lot of people, everyone is entitled to have a reasonable chance to get jutsu and weapon clan, CONGRATULATIONS ninjasaga. I LOVE YOU
anbu black ops

Postby Kotia_shikayore » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:36 am

The lesson is simple, “Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard”. Don't make excuses. Simply work hard and be prepared. You will win more often than you think.

i like when the other member of the top clan cries for a foul about on this new clan system.] Image

everyone works hard, spent their time,and their tokens too.

just because your a member of top clan ?? it doesn't mean that they were always right .. lol

let just say ,
i just thought that if i didn't consider a certain situation a problem? But my other friends think it is?? Image

Then is it me who have a problem if i don't acknowledge it as a issue?? Or just them who makes an issue just to create a problem??? Image

GOODLUCK TO ALL, instead complaining ? let's do something ............. CRYINg and COMPLAININg won't solve anything.. they worked hard, played hard... IF THEY WOn ?? they deserved it... ENOUGH SAID !! Image
HEART IS POWERFUL THaN MIND!!

My circuit heart; pumping my blood. It needs you so bad.
If you go . . . . would my life still glow? Would my blood still flow?
Kotia_shikayore

Postby dannytranvan » Thu Sep 25, 2014 6:54 am

Kotia_shikayore wrote:The lesson is simple, “Hard Work Beats Talent, When Talent Doesn't Work Hard”. Don't make excuses. Simply work hard and be prepared. You will win more often than you think.

i like when the other member of the top clan cries for a foul about on this new clan system.] Image

everyone works hard, spent their time,and their tokens too.

just because your a member of top clan ?? it doesn't mean that they were always right .. lol

let just say ,
i just thought that if i didn't consider a certain situation a problem? But my other friends think it is?? Image

Then is it me who have a problem if i don't acknowledge it as a issue?? Or just them who makes an issue just to create a problem??? Image

GOODLUCK TO ALL, instead complaining ? let's do something ............. CRYINg and COMPLAININg won't solve anything.. they worked hard, played hard... IF THEY WOn ?? they deserved it... ENOUGH SAID !! Image

There are actually people not from Top Clans that sees this New Clan System becoming out of control and or losing competition.

If you know Xhuljano/Amaterus, then you will see that he sees the need of adjustment to be made on this New Clan System. Later, I'll upload a photo of what he messaged me.
dannytranvan

Postby Jimbochen » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:18 am

It's simple, just give top 10 extra meaning for their efforts. Clothing with aesthetic effects and give them extra rewards that get upgraded if you get a higher rank. Low rank? = low reward
Jimbochen

Postby scratch » Thu Sep 25, 2014 7:30 am

well. i'm already play aboat 5 year!! :ugeek: first time played!! i have a hundred active ninja saga player on my list, all of then is daily player :mrgreen: but now just 3 or 4 player!! its sad :cry: many of them got boring coz game itself got bored everytime play and clan war make its worst!! :evil: the winner always the same!! abd free user have no chance or even dream for clan reward! only the member from strong clan which get reward!! thats make ni meaning playing this game anymore!!! so the new system is good!! its fair for everyone!! this just facebook game afterall!! if many user start quitting, you can say good bye for ninja saga!! coz now a lot game on facebook already close coz not enough user playing...
scratch

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion