New Clan System Voting.

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Are you happy with this new Clan System?

Yes, I am happy with the new Clan System!
65%
No, I am happy with the old Clan System!
31%
No, I am not happy with old and new Clan System! Different Clan System is necessary!
5%

Total votes : 466

Re: New Clan System Voting.

Postby JLChudy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:24 pm

Lol , New Clan System is Gay now noob leechers with rewards (NO) please devs is back old CW
JLChudy

Postby dannytranvan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:31 pm

Poll is reopened. Take your chance in voting! Take your chance in replying about your thoughts of this!

Honestly, I like New Clan System for few seasons, but when I see it becoming out of control with 8,200++ clan players getting clan jutsu, I decided something must be done to this New Clan System to limit it. Clan War is becoming more of a Clan Event to me, instead of Clan War itself. Not much competition for top 10 ranks on the Final Day of season.
dannytranvan

mi opion para mejorar el sistema de clanes

Postby Edilberto360 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:37 pm

mi opnion sera diferente miren me gustaba mas cuando los clanes estaba dividos y hera mas facil ganar pero creo que deberias divirlos y los 4 primero mejores lugares de cada division deben de entrar a un ronda donde esos cuatro lucharan por los mejores precio creo que deberian mejorar los premios hacer que los premios sean mejores para que sea mas competitivo otra cosa hay mucho clanes que no estan en funcionamiento creo que deberia eliminarlos y solo dejar los clanes activos.

por otra parte se que esto no tiene nada que ver con los clanes pero creo que deberia hacer un mundial de ninja sacar a los mejores ninja de cada ***** competir por el titulo del mejor ninja del mundo seria genial si asen eso y que hagan torneos ninjas online
Edilberto360

Postby jamesantrix » Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:40 pm

dannytranvan wrote:Hmm. Adding Senjutsu for Champion rank can sure bring motivation for clans to reach for that rank. Additional bonus to ranking rewards can be motivating too.

I'll adjust the voting poll.

This isnt a good idea of senjutsu because it is like talent... If token reward is increased and some more rewards are added to champions then it will increase the players to clan and competition will be good
jamesantrix

Postby UchihaTakashi813 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:25 pm

Yeah to be honest adding senjutsu may make the top spot worth fighting for but.... then you'll run into the same problem with the old clan system. You'll piss off all the players that can't afford to pay constantly to burn tokens every thirty days. New clan system is just fine. Honestly is it better to reward the majority for their hard work or to further punish them by making this game pay to win all over again? I may buy tokens on occasion but I sure don't have the money to do massive token burns on the final day every season. I would say only about 5 to 8 clans have that potential. If you want changes, take away token burning. EVERYONE earns the rewards through sheer hard work and honest play not through paying a bunch of money so they can get a bunch of rep. I have been a member of this game since day one. I saw the first clan wars come out. I saw all this stuff show up and pass me by cause of it all costing a ton of money to get tokens. This is a free game. you can buy tokens to help you get ahead but it shouldn't be a requirement to get anything good to spend $25 dollars just to stay competitive. I'm sure I'll catch lots of hate from the old clan players for this, but they need to realize this game is not built to be their private playground where they automatically win everything. This is a massive facebook game. and plenty of people work hard to get to level 80 and work hard in clan wars and their all free players. you'd destroy the whole group that make this game as popular as it is, if you make the game pay to win again. and Adding a rare new super powerful senjutsu to the top prize, would only kill the game and clan wars again. Lets not make the same mistakes Devs.
UchihaTakashi813

Postby Metalrock » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:28 pm

I'm playing Ninja Saga for 5 years... and the past five years,I'm sorry to say but, I cant afford to buy emblem and token. and I know there are many players like me who strive to be strong in just playing and using a lot of time to get stronger. But I always want to be strong in this game because I love it so much. And of course, to be strong I need to join a clan. But the old clan system is really cruel for poor players like me. so now, I'm very very happy about the new clan system because it gives chance to players like me to get stronger. actually season 54 is my first clan Jutsu. so I'm very excited to claim it. Obviously, as you can see in the votes, there are more players who says that they are happy for this new clan system... I know most of them are the ones who got a chance to win Jutsu for working hard, without using a lot of tokens... and the other who hates this new system are those members of strong clans who always became the "champion"... but there are also who hate both of the system, maybe they are the "weak" or "unlucky" players who cant join a great clan...
So I guess making a new Clan System is a great Idea... But all I can say is PLEASE, make it more fun to play by adding more jutsu, events, pets, and please make this game more broader, I mean add more stuffs in this game so players will mot get bored... maybe the one who get bored are those who don't have a clan. so please make a way to get them back in playing.
I have many close friends who plays ninja saga, we are 20+ players in in past five years. but time now we are just 3-4 who plays this game, and I see some new players trying to lvl up, but they got bored playing. so PLEASE, do something to make this game more awesome. maybe Improve the Graphics, awesome clan rewards, add more skill, more events, easy level up, and add some interesting stuffs... (ex. sage jutsu) <-- this is nice... this makes some player to be active again... please add some more and make this game more broader so low level players will be more interested in leveling up and more players will play this game
That's all... Thanks ;)
Metalrock

Postby dannytranvan » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:45 pm

Hmm. Ninja Saga should make it where players can be active throughout the clan season and have a competition on the Final Day of each Season. But honestly, I felt there was no competition for a clan war on Final Day. It felt like most clans were not willing to fight for the best of top 10.

Here is another reason why I dislike the New Clan System.
Some may work hard for the jutsu in this New Clan System, but there are also people who will take advantage of this New Clan System. Like this photo for example. This person sells his account with 6 characters having clan jutsu for each character. Season 54 and 55. :? That's messed up, considering how easy it must been for him to gain 2 million reputations for a jutsu with this x2 rep bonus installed in this New Clan System.
dannytranvan

Postby UchihaTakashi813 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:24 pm

dannytranvan wrote:Hmm. Ninja Saga should make it where players can be active throughout the clan season and have a competition on the Final Day of each Season. But honestly, I felt there was no competition for a clan war on Final Day. It felt like most clans were not willing to fight for the best of top 10.

Here is another reason why I dislike the New Clan System.
Some may work hard for the jutsu in this New Clan System, but there are also people who will take advantage of this New Clan System. Like this photo for example. This person sells his account with 6 characters having clan jutsu for each character. Season 54 and 55. :? That's messed up, considering how easy it must been for him to gain 2 million reputations for a jutsu with this x2 rep bonus installed in this New Clan System.

While I will agree that people doing that is not fair, I will say that is the minority from the people I have talked to. Most of the free players just want a chance and this reward system based on reputation is that chance. Now I do agree that there should be something to make the top 10 spots be worth fighting over. but it should not be a Senjutsu or something else like that. Pets, more tokens, maybe they get to pick a jutsu that they learn for free or something or they to pick a second jutsu from a list of four or five special jutsus on par with the current seasons rep reward. something to make it worth fighting over but, nothing that will make them impossible to beat cause clans like JG and RM can afford to burn 15k tokens a day. For me that amounts to $50 a day just to keep up that rep gain. so over a 30 day season that is a grand total of $1500 just to make sure my clan has a fair shot. And were not even talking about Final day burning. Is it fair that the people capable of spending $2000 + a month should have free reign of the whole Ninja Saga playground with all the special jutsus while the just as hard working free or occasional paying players get no jutsu for their hard work? weapons and back items don't compare to jutsus. They just don't. I could set up a character decked out in dodge rate up gear and they use one move and all those item bonuses are gone. Jutsus will always trump items. So making it to were the pay to win clans get a rare and clearly going to be stupid powerful senjutsu or be the only one to get that seasons jutsu, KILLS THE PLAYER BASE! I've seen it happen to countless games over the years! when you run a game based solely on pay to win and there is no chance for free players to keep up, the game dies. I love Ninja Saga. I want to continue playing this game until I am working on developing my own games and even then I'd still play this game. But to make it pay to win. Again. I don't think it will survive if the developers do that again. Clan war will wither and die down to those 8 clans fighting and no one caring about it again. PvP (which is not fun anyways cause of the stun lock full wind eight extremities meta) will be buried further into the ground. People will stop logging on to see if anything new is out. People will just stop playing if any hint of the old clan system returns. It will turn from a hundred thousand player game to a 5000 player game. The reason this game is fun is cause its so large and you don't feel the need to keep up. PvP is a choice, Clan war and top ten there is a choice. But if the exams continue to be designed for the rich players, then where does that leave Ninja Saga? It leaves it in the trash with every other flash game that started off free to play and turned into a pay to win. Danny I know you want the jutsus to feel special and they still are. Heck I bet you half the players that get CW jutsus will look at them and go, "I dont like this effect. Im not using it." so they effectively don't have it. Cause they never use it. While you and the JG and other Old players find uses for it. You find ways to use it. And so its still special. We all work hard. This isn't life where only one person can get a promotion. This is a game. and People play this for fun and CW is more fun for people now that they feel they can get something from it! before no one really bothered cause every season JG and the other Pay to win clans would sweep the board and leave other just as hard working players, who have the misfortune of not being rich, in the dust while you guys lap them. Over and Over again. Its not right. It sucks the joy out of the game. So please Listen to what I'm saying. Don't forget about everyone else who works just as hard as you.
UchihaTakashi813

Postby shinotenshi » Wed Sep 24, 2014 10:27 pm

Yes, I am happy with the new Clan System!
shinotenshi

Postby reifayeran » Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:24 am

dannytranvan wrote:A= Players
B= Different Players

Old Clan System
A is happy with it, but B is not happy with it.

New Clan System
B is happy with it, but A is not happy with it.

there is no way u can make 100% ppl happy but if majority are ok with new system, so use this system for some seasons until there is a better way

PS
about jutsu x6, why complain system, if can get clan jutsu easily, then the price should lower, isnt it?
reifayeran

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion