New Clan System Voting.

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Are you happy with this new Clan System?

Yes, I am happy with the new Clan System!
65%
No, I am happy with the old Clan System!
31%
No, I am not happy with old and new Clan System! Different Clan System is necessary!
5%

Total votes : 466

Re: New Clan System Voting.

Postby Taslam » Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:33 am

OLD SYSTEM BE HAPPY , WE CAN BE ENJOY GAIN REP :evil: :evil: :evil:
Taslam

Postby DarknessRyu » Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:10 am

:lol: ofc A
ImageImage
DarknessRyu

Postby −•KRATØS•− » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:46 pm

New clan war system is better than the old one because it reward hard working people but in the other hand no one cares about ranking anymore since what it matter is getting 2M rep only, clothing sucks since all have same logos and the quality of design is very poor lately, they should get back nice logos and clothing and implement new rewards for top ranks
that way hard working clans+burning tokens clan will be happy ;) something like this might work

−•KRATØS•−

Postby ericfacundo » Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:43 pm

s0 muCh happY with this nEw clan systEm..wE can sEE thE p0sitivE effeCt 0f this in s0 manY playeRs playinG with theiR rEspectivE clans..
ericfacundo

Postby NuKidou » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:07 pm

Old system is too much lay to win. The new system is too cheap to win. I mean clan reward became too mainstream. Too much people have it. At least make the top 3 grant something more than just 250token.

And uh, im not a top clan player. Tbh im only active in clan couple days ago. And sure i will be glad to know my clan at least have that back item. But i think the top 3 need more reward than others
[size=150][/size]http://facebook.com/KidouHakuyami
NuKidou

Postby colmillonegro » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:24 am

Irshaad1 wrote:Been a while and we still can't login with FB :roll:

Anyways :
The new Clan system is Good
why ?
It allows everyone to participate

However I do agree that too many clans are able to get the jutsu, More like just a clothing seperates everything
so yeah top 10 clans should get more stuff
colmillonegro 's Suggestion is good but There exists only 3 dragons as of now

As for me I would like to suggest Bringing back Jutsu selection
Each clan achieving 2m reps will be able to choose and that may atleast bring variety to jutsus owned by players as well as enhance pvp.

Well, about the pets, we could add the tailed beast pets to the suggestions, that would give a bigger variety of pets for the rewards. Also, we could change the hairstyles with stats for clothing with stats.

For the final rep I didn't change it because I sent it to kage before S54 final day and clan was pannel wasn't out, so I though it was enought with 2M, but actually I think that it could be raised to 2.5 or even 3 Million rep.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby ery konoi » Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:00 pm

i dont know what to say..just hope NS can bring different reward and more compairable for top 10 clans because they burn much token for rank..clan war is the best stuff in NS game but if this new system continued i think in the future,many people leave NS n retired because clan war reward must limited and strong more then event things..then is called rare..i sagest top 3 get different pakage reward..more powerfull or different..or ns provide options to the top 3 to choose them reward...i mean old system combine with new system..i think all players will hppy with that ;) or better bring division system is enough... :roll:
ery konoi

Postby DexterLhupet » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:19 am

Letter A because i'm a newbie like Suraj.
DexterLhupet

Postby kuknu_js » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:49 am

This new system is good, but now it has get out of control. Left 6 days for final day and at the moment i'm writting this more than 36 clans with all Rep. rewards, when FD may more than 40 with it and may more with weapon and back item. Since s50 if seasons were like S53 and S51 ( no s52 bug 2 rep ). Were with fight for top and burn for rewards make this a real clan war for the uber prize, a war for stop the top 1 running to get jutsu, a full defense strategy, a drain strategy, an attack strategy, all that stuff that make CW excited and fun fight for the top and WIN ur prize. Its no about " Oh X Clan want old system back because got lots of tokens they want all they rewards for they" " Oh X clan are rewards hunters" " X Clan just think in them selves" Come on, do you really like that something must be uber and hard to get everyone go it easy?. Lots of old seasons people spend lots of tokens fighting for what they want, and now a newbie can get all that doing nothing or simple 2,5k rep per wep and no need spend tokens on CW.
Top 3 deserves more tokens, no a 250 - 100 - 150 tokens, its a joke. A cloth like s53 was so .... And a logo that haven't change. Top 10 if this clan system keeps should get more tokens and good clothes.
If i have to suggest i said:
Champ: Clan Clothing ( With logo selection ) +Jutsu + Weapon + Back item + 1500 tokens or 1000
1st runner up: Clan Clothing ( With logo selection ) +Jutsu + Weapon + Back item + 1000 tokens or 750
2do runner up: Clan Clothing ( With logo selection ) +Jutsu + Weapon + Back item + 750 or 500 tokens
4th : Clothing + Jutsu + Weapon + Back item + 500 or 450 tokens
5th - 10th: Clothing + Weapon + Back item + 450 tokens or 300
11th - 15th: Back item + 100 tokens

What does this mean? Change the system but no at the same time, You "get" Rep. prizes, but if u want really get those u must fight for ur top, win ur prize. If u don't top 15 but ur clan get the Rep. enough for prize u will no get those.
kuknu_js

Postby arijanm » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:28 am

The only thing i don't like about this new clan system is that there are thousands of people that can get the CW reward, it's supposed to be unique, so i think it would be better if this should happen:
The 1st clan gets the jutsu, it doesn't matter how many rep they have, they are first, they deserve it, the others that get to a certain amount of REP should get only the weapon and the back item.

I've seen the clan list now, this season is not over yet and 50 million clans are already getting the jutsu, that's prettly lame if you ask me.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion