New Clan System Voting.

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Are you happy with this new Clan System?

Yes, I am happy with the new Clan System!
65%
No, I am happy with the old Clan System!
31%
No, I am not happy with old and new Clan System! Different Clan System is necessary!
5%

Total votes : 466

New Clan System Voting.

Postby dannytranvan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:37 am

Are you happy with this new Clan System? It will be appreciated if you can vote. I'm curious to see how many are happy or not happy about this new Clan System.

I received many complaints about this new Clan System. So, is it making you happy or not?

A= Players
B= Different Players

Old Clan System
A is happy with it, but B is not happy with it.

New Clan System
B is happy with it, but A is not happy with it.

As a moderator of Ninja Saga, it is our responsibility to make sure that majority of the players are happy with the game. If Old Clan System, makes A happy, but not B, then that is not good. If New Clan System make B happy, but not A, then that is not good also. What if there are changes made to the New Clan System to where both A and B players are happy with it?

Please do post your opinions/thoughts about the New Clan System. Whether if you like it or not. I'm curious to read your thoughts about this.
dannytranvan

Re: New Clan System Voting.

Postby account » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:05 am

Emblem user here, i have been playing for 3+ years, and i have had experiences with the old system.

The new clan system is much better, in my opinion. It rewards effort more than token burning. With the old clan system you could have played well a whole season and get nothing because of the heavy final burning, basically excluding from CW rewards players who didn't have a lot of tokens. Now the most important reward is gotten through constant effort. The only bad thing i can see about this system is that 2m is too easy in a season as long as s55. There are 15 days left and we're almost at 1,7m. It's not necessarily bad, but it takes away part of the exclusiveness of CW jutsus.
I'd say the winning move was clan shop: being able to get stamina rolls through normal playing means a lot. Before this, there was nothing that could do the same as token burning, so cw was pay to win. Now everybody can basically get free tokens just for being active.

If the developers need thoughts for more improvement, here are some:
*)Increase the token prize for top3 places. This way people will be more interested in burning, and those who appreciated the old system can still burn for a good reward. Burning for the rewards that are there now feels kinda sad. This way BI, weapon and jutsus would be available to everyone, but the fightning for first place will be more motivated.
**)Making the system less "Final hours of final day" dependant would be nice, in my opinion. It favours people in particular timezones, because the last 4 hours are the most important part of the season, and it sucks having to wake up at 3am to attend those. Maybe put fixed reputation reward/battle for the whole final day? This way it won't matter when you get rep, as long as it's in final day

I can't say i'm not satisfied with what the developers did with clan wars. I thought it was the worst part of the game, now i got back into it.
account

Postby brobreakers » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:26 am

for me Letter B my answer
new clan war system
brobreakers

Location: Block 12 Lot 9 NiÑada Street. Litex Road Commonwealth, Quezon City

Postby Eyou The Shadow » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:41 am

change clan system :x
or maybe rank 1 get more reward like double jutsu (y)
Eyou The Shadow

Postby Shirou士郎 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:44 am

I'm an old player (player A), I'm not happy with this new clan system even a bit.
Reasons:
- Clans burning approx 6k tokens every season for ranking gets only clothing and 250 tokens
[Every clans admit that 'jutsu' is the most important reward in clan wars]

- There is no limit to how many clans can get jutsu as long as 2M reputation is reached.
[Need definite amount of clans to get skills]

- Clan reward is the most expensive prize in Ninja Saga (expensive than Emblem), So clans who do not spend money doesn't deserve clan jutsu (simple as that), If they want, they have to work hard and earn prestige points to exchange "stamina rolls"
[Fair enough feature provided by NS via clan shop]

Goals:
At the same time, I do not want clans who lost by couple of reputation to not get any jutsu.
I also want members to participate in Clan wars throughout the season and not only in Final day.

Change:
From my perspective, limit the clan wars jutsu based on ranking "and" targeted reputation.
For instance, 2M reputation target met+ top xx in Final day, to get the jutsu.
or... reduce the reputations per attack until you are close to FD. [reduce from 10 reps to 2 reps], when 48 hours is left for Final day, change rep per attack back to normal.
Shirou士郎

Postby Manx616 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:05 am

Yes, hell yes, I'm happy with the new system :3

its not pay to win, it just requieres time and effort, fair for every1! :3
Manx616

Postby colmillonegro » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:43 am

Danny, I think you should re-made the votation for two reasons:

1. The forum is almost dead, so there aren't enough players here to make a accurate votation. I think you should ask devs to made it in the official fanpage.

2. The ones that voted "no" could be 2 kind of players: Players who like the old clan system, and players who don't like the old AND the new clan system and want a new and different Clan System. So you should change the responses to something like "I like the new one", "I like the old one" and "I don't like neither, I want another new system".

Btw, I think that people is mad because actualy there's no big difference between 1st place from the other clans since everyone will get the prices excepting the clothes. So some weeks ago I sent Devs a suggestion about how could be the rewards system to improve the CW and make everyone happy:

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby dannytranvan » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:27 pm

Hmm. Adding Senjutsu for Champion rank can sure bring motivation for clans to reach for that rank. Additional bonus to ranking rewards can be motivating too.

I'll adjust the voting poll.
dannytranvan

Postby arijanm » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:47 pm

colmillonegro wrote:Image

I think THAT is a REALLY GOOD idea, really,very worth it for the effort, as for the hairstyles i don't think they should do those, it's a waste of time and effort, especially them having effects.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby Shirou士郎 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:15 pm

Image[/quote]

I think take out the bit of 'level 3 dragon pet' because there are only 3 dragons.
Adding senjutsu will absolutely motivate clans to fight for champion.

Another possibility will be to make different versions of jutsu (e.g. sakura aura, shield bash). Champion, First runner and Second runner gets "best>better>good" effect of jutsu, the rest will get normal.
Shirou士郎

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion