Clan Shop

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Clan Shop

Postby Daisuke2105 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:04 am

I've got a feeling that the current clan shop isn't for less known clans like mine so I figured it would be better to join a better clan but that still didn't work out (difficult to get into good clans that work hard with less requirements)

So I was wondering if creating clan shop weapons etc specifically for weak but desperate clan like mine
If you consider it 100,000 is achievable but only for the high token spenders considering the prestige system it's only about working for yourself not as a team so getting 100,000 for less developed clan will be very difficult so I hope people understand why the clan shop needs more equipment thats easier to buy than 100,000

Somewhere around 50,000 is enough for a weapon I think but 100,000 for others like me in this situation is difficult and joining other clans don't help either as they will probably kick you out due to little or low rep earn (money issues/ spare time)
Daisuke2105

Re: Clan Shop

Postby account » Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:06 am

Even if you are in a weak clan you can get the same amount of rep you'd get in a better clan, even more, because you won't get 6 reps in bleedings. Also, nobody wastes tokens during the season, you can easily get 100k in 4 seasons without using a single token, if you play properly,attack in bleedings and so on.

Keep in mind that you're not asking for items that everybody should be able to get easily, they are old clan weapons, it would be disrespectful to those who had to win the war to get them, if they were easy to get.
account

Postby Daisuke2105 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:41 am

account wrote:Even if you are in a weak clan you can get the same amount of rep you'd get in a better clan, even more, because you won't get 6 reps in bleedings. Also, nobody wastes tokens during the season, you can easily get 100k in 4 seasons without using a single token, if you play properly,attack in bleedings and so on.

Keep in mind that you're not asking for items that everybody should be able to get easily, they are old clan weapons, it would be disrespectful to those who had to win the war to get them, if they were easy to get.

It ain't my fault that they're bringing them back if u have an issue with that then suggest new weapons for the clan shop
All I suggested were easier to get weapons
Plus who the heck spends their whole life on ninja saga
We have school and work to do you know we do have lives

PS based of your calculations you would have to be playing around 10 hours a day (for 4 months) for you to get even to 100,000 that is considering what most average ninja stamina is at 100 clan building to lv 2,
50 stamina per 30 min
So 10hr = 1000 prestige (most prestige from a single quick battle is 10 as far as I know)
1000x120 average days in a month being 30
120,000 as a result

10 hours in a day is a no go unless ur fully goin at it

A final thing to top it off do u think its worth it for those weapons with their mediocre effects

My opinion , no they aren't even weapons from the hunting house is better
The only thing I think is hold the clan weapons back is the lv 50 aspect however if they had lv 80 then yea 100,000 would be worth it providing they had good effects
Daisuke2105

Postby account » Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Those were not calculations, they were facts. Check the members of the clans at the end of the season, you'll find people with 25k rep, even more. The clan shop is not something that lets people get easy stuff, it was created to promote heavy using of the clan system, and this is why it's got high prices. They put rare items as prizes, and even if you think they suck, they are from the first cw's, so their value is determined by their "age", although i honestly like the s5 one for its effect, also. If you want cheap weapons there are blacksmith, the shop and events, clan shop is there to reward players who are very active in clan wars.

You said that clan shop is not for small clans, i told you why that's not true, it's literally the same. Everybody can get those 100k reps and it's none of my businness how you're going to do that. I have a life busy enough so that i won't be getting any of those weapons anytime soon, but i don't come here whining that the price is too high. If i wanted them fast i could play more (bleedings take one minute every 30, that's different from the 10 hours you said), buy that depends on me. So, if you want those weapons, then you'll have to work for them for multiple seasons, because that's probably how the devs designed the system: to keep people playing in CW. If you don't feel like waiting then play a lot, like some do. Nobody forces you to, though.
account

Postby KakashiHatake095 » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:56 pm

Clan Shop is good and fair.
If you need a clan,try earning prestiges points and convert it into stamina rolls.
Don't tell me it's still hard to earn prestiges points,if it's still hard for you, it's your fault not this game.
Note: It's better to earn something thru hardwork,Don't make this game easy.
KakashiHatake095

Postby Daisuke2105 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:55 am

I guess we'll just have to wait for future clan shop updates cause who know what the changes will be but one thing is for sure it's gonna get better whether it be better weapons or prices honestly I've lost interest for now but may be future updates will change my thoughts on it
Daisuke2105

Return to Ninja Discussion