Need help regarding ninja tutor exam stage 5-1...plz help

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Need help regarding ninja tutor exam stage 5-1...plz help

Postby times01 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:46 am

i knw there r already some topics regarding stage 5-1(pipes) but i dont knw if anyone is facing same problem like me hence posting in new topic...i would really appreciate for any suggestion/ help

so here is wht im facing ....stage 5-1 as we all knw is the hardest of all the mini-games but even thought when i manage to join the pipes it still doesnt lead to the next stage (the time just run out eventually)....its really irritating
i have tried the following things (NO HACKS OR TRICKS R USED BY ME)
*using tokens
*changing browser(chrome,mozilla,IE,maxthon,opera....etc)
*changing computer(desktop,laptop)
*updating all the software (adobe flash...shockwave..etc)
*using different ip ***(again at different places)

but the above steps showed the same problem again n again b it stage 1,4 or 7 ...of 5-1

i would b really grateful if any1 can give relevant advice im a free user + where can i report such problems to developers
times01

Re: Need help regarding ninja tutor exam stage 5-1...plz hel

Postby arijanm » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:12 am

You should just keep trying, and it doesn't matter on what computer you are, what your IP is or what browser you are using, just keep it up, use tokens only when you are on stage 8 or above and when you need only one part to be replaced in order to pass.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby times01 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:59 am

Agree on every word u said but its very irritating as it has happened to me 40-50 times already i started with the same enthusiasm as u hv stated as we all knw without it it would b very difficult to clear this stage(5-1) but sooner or later the plumber stage get on your nerves ..just wish at it get resolved by dev asap, if there is any other way tht u come *** plz do let me knw ...thanx 4 the reply arijanm :)
times01

Postby yoshi » Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:36 pm

Another way is just relax and just practice. Practice make thing perfect. I finish 5-1 of all my char without using any tokens since I have lot of practice and eventually I pass it on my first try since the pattern on stage 5-10 is kind of similar. So yea just keep practicing and you will pass it easily like i did. And for you that want devs to resolved the problem of the difficulty. I think that is why hard mode is to make thing hard for us to pass and such. I am pretty maybe easy mode is less of the problem so I dont think devs would nerf the difficulty for 5-1 in hard mode. But that is my option :P
Spoiler: show
yoshi

Postby times01 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 11:40 pm

yoshi wrote:Another way is just relax and just practice. Practice make thing perfect. I finish 5-1 of all my char without using any tokens since I have lot of practice and eventually I pass it on my first try since the pattern on stage 5-10 is kind of similar. So yea just keep practicing and you will pass it easily like i did. And for you that want devs to resolved the problem of the difficulty. I think that is why hard mode is to make thing hard for us to pass and such. I am pretty maybe easy mode is less of the problem so I dont think devs would nerf the difficulty for 5-1 in hard mode. But that is my option :P

im glad tht u made it through ...and i too agree ur word regarding keep trying till u die...but its not the hardness of the plumber stage whts getting on my nerves is the freeze or lack of recognition by ns system even on completion of the joining the pipes ...it doesnt goes to the next stage ...the time just elapse resulting in failure :(
times01

Postby times01 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:03 am

At last im able to complete the stage 5 both 1 & 2 :D
dropped a mail to dev regarding 5-1 stage problem they took my details along with some questionnaire to b answered, im surprised tht they resolved this issue so fast...thanx again to all the ppl especially the above 2 for their valuable advice n motivation. im able to complete 5-1 stage without using any tokens

i just hope tht problem is resolved for other players who are/were facing this problem of 5-1 ninja tutor exam freeze, if you are still facing such problem my recommendation do put ur complaint
https://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/
here n mention your gmail (preferred) other mail showed me problem; soon mail would b sent along with some questions to b answered just reply directly and also send some screen shots(attach in same mail) of the pips being connected yet not going to next stage.

thanx once again :)
times01

Return to Ninja Discussion