Clan Shop

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Clan Shop

Postby Oskaras » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:10 am

Is it just me or its the stupidest thing ever???
Pointers:

*People with clans wont disagree 'cause if you're in a clan and have rewards you're 99% a tokens user so don't even argue.
*HOW IS IT FAIR? Clan rewards are like the most OP weapons in the game and now they get a chance to upgrade them?
atleast devs would make an upgrade shop for non clan people to even out the playing field.

Hope u understand everything i just wrote :shock: English ain't my first language.
Oskaras

Re: Clan Shop

Postby colmillonegro » Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:01 pm

1. We don't know what we'll can buy in this new shop, so we don't know is clan rewards we'll be "upgradeables".

2. It isn't too unfair if you think that soon the level cap will be 100, so rewards will need a re-ajust in some %

3. Now everyone can win a reward, just look at the guys of Lengendary Darkness who won Back Item and Weapon without using large amount of tokens (their member didn't need to have tokens as a condition to be in the clan, just being actives and make rep.)

4. Prestige system is also a system that everyone will be able to use. So it isn't unfair, it's just an incentive for players to use the clan system.

5. We can't say if this new system is good or bad till it's out.

Hope this would help you to solve your questions about the system, If kage send us more information about it, we'll post it here in the forum.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby arijanm » Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:57 am

I totally agree with comillonegro, wait untill it's out, then complain about the stuff you don't like.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby Shirou士郎 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:06 pm

Clan shop is out and they are bringing Clan rewards in shop for prestige points :cry:
Even though effects are slightly less, they are still imba.
Shirou士郎

Return to Ninja Discussion