How will level 100 PvP be balanced?

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

How will level 100 PvP be balanced?

Postby KΛRΛSU » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:06 am

At level 100, stats will sky rocket, base hp will be increased to 4060, 8ex users will have alot more agility, 4400+ hp and so on. How will devs balance the game? Will they do the same for level 80 to 100 as level 60 to 80?
KΛRΛSU

Re: How will level 100 PvP be balanced?

Postby dannytranvan » Sat Jul 26, 2014 3:21 pm

The development team will find a way to balance it. Just like Ninja Saga have mentioned, to improve the gameplay of PvP, there will be improvement or changes to the skill's attributes and possibly the effects itself.
dannytranvan

Postby KΛRΛSU » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:01 pm

Does that mean it's possible to modify talent skills effects/damage and attribute stats as well?
KΛRΛSU

Postby arijanm » Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:24 pm

Actually, there are a lot of flaws when it comes to PvP. When I came back to playing this game, I realized RESTRICTION has become useless along with jutsus with STUN effects since everybody can resist them, I thought that was achievable to ONLY Deadly Performance users. They also need to keep in mind that weapons that add a certain percentage of PvP can be too imbalanced, I saw a guy who regenerated almost 700HP per turn and is imposible to beat without that Fathers Day jutsu which cost tokens, EVERYTHING JUST REVOOOOLVES AROUND TOKENS AND MONEY. The developers really need to look into the game instead of trying to earn money from a 'FREE' PS4. That's another thing, if only 1000 people payed 1$ for that ticket, they would already have the money for 2 PS4s and have more left, they just do everything for money, they are overusing even their greedyness.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby dannytranvan » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:20 pm

KΛRΛSU wrote:Does that mean it's possible to modify talent skills effects/damage and attribute stats as well?

Yes it is possible.
dannytranvan

Postby account » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:52 pm

They simply won't balance it. You can't expect a balanced pvp from someone who releases Halo of Olympus (and pretty much all the other overpowered skills). Ah, i miss the good old lv40 days.
account

Postby arijanm » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:16 am

account wrote:They simply won't balance it. You can't expect a balanced pvp from someone who releases Halo of Olympus (and pretty much all the other overpowered skills). Ah, i miss the good old lv40 days.

That's what i'm talking about, too many stupid skills that imbalance the game and they just do it so they could make money, Halos of Olympus cost 5k tokens.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby dannytranvan » Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:27 am

account wrote:They simply won't balance it. You can't expect a balanced pvp from someone who releases Halo of Olympus (and pretty much all the other overpowered skills). Ah, i miss the good old lv40 days.

They will balance it if they see any problems become troublesome in the game. If you think about it, Halos of Olympus is not overpowered at all. All you need is enough defense skills, or find a way to affect the target's accuracy so that you can dodge his/her Halos of Olympus.

Every skills have a weakness, you have to find it, not make conclusions about it.
dannytranvan

Postby colmillonegro » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:27 am

Well, I already sent devs an idea to balance the elemental atributte point system, I'm too busy to write what it's all about but as a sumary I'll say that all the elements would give agility instead of wind being the only one that gives agility. Also thunder would be the one that gives more agility (Light is faster than wind...). I also made some minor changes to avoid the 1 hit k.o. from pure fire/thunder users in the first turn.

Let's wait and see if the're going to change it or if they want to see the pvp be unplayable.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby account » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:52 am

dannytranvan wrote:

They will balance it if they see any problems become troublesome in the game. If you think about it, Halos of Olympus is not overpowered at all. All you need is enough defense skills, or find a way to affect the target's accuracy so that you can dodge his/her Halos of Olympus.

Every skills have a weakness, you have to find it, not make conclusions about it.

I wish it was that easy. There are tenson, embrace of golem, pet's debuff resist and evasion that are commonly used, and they all avoid blind. Having a lot of defensive skills is not enough, you are always in big disadvantage against a player with HOO if you don't have it: it has too many advantages: low cooldown, low chakra requirement, drains cp, high accuracy. It's quite balanced if both players have it, but HOO player vs non-HOO player is quite imbalanced, imho.
(I'm not considering players with clan rewards. Those are powerful enough to effectively fight vs HOO without having it).

A jutsu i'd like to see is Disperse for 200cp, 9/10 cooldown, high accuracy. It should still be enough to fight the evasion domination, but not as oppressive as HOO.

@colmillonegro: I had thought something similar. What makes non-wind users unviable is agility. If that was adjusted i think the game would be a lot better.
account

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion