Postby arijanm » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:45 am

Me too, but that will just be for fun :D
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

Postby colmillonegro » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:40 am

I'm the only one here who passed the 5-2 without recruits? ._.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby Namito » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:27 am

Booyaah! Solo´ed the 6-2 stage

yaay
Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.
Namito

Postby windwolf777 » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Ok so quick question, how many fights are there and what order are they in again? I only got up to the rock golems :/ I need help. What would be the best jutsu/weapon combination that I have to take them down? (This includes swapping weapons, and back items mid fight ((I tried and can't do it)) :/
Level 3 Dance of Fujin, Blade of Wind, Wind peace, Max Hellfire, Max PCW, Max Phoenix breath, Great Fire Yanma Cannon, All other fire jutsu, Max PCW, all water jutsu
Wild Shot, Advanced Phantom Impulse, Wolf Fist attack,
5 Element Seals, Bewitching Eyes, Dragon Swirl, Elemental Renewal 2012, and 2013, Falling Leaf, Feather, Bunny Girl, Pandora's Box level 1, and Dark Mind Body restrict.

My best recruits are cat gigi and I'm still unable to pass stage 6-1 :/

Oh, and what weapons I have are: Burning yanki Scythe, Fan that gives 8% Cp when <50%, Smelly Banana, Ginkotsu Military Saw, Kikashu, Blue Sakura Storm, and the Red Card. (Does that work against the enemies ((even if it is an insanely rare chance?)

Back items are:
Dual Blades of Fire, Lucky Cat, Training Dummies (1% more of both than the cat), and Shogun's Badge Gourd (+3% max CP and HP)
((And with the back items, I swap between weapons when I can get the effects off.))

Only with insane luck I managed to get to the harpies

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby HiddenFlash » Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:59 am

windwolf777 wrote:Ok so quick question, how many fights are there and what order are they in again? I only got up to the rock golems :/ I need help. What would be the best jutsu/weapon combination that I have to take them down? (This includes swapping weapons, and back items mid fight ((I tried and can't do it)) :/
Level 3 Dance of Fujin, Blade of Wind, Wind peace, Max Hellfire, Max PCW, Max Phoenix breath, Great Fire Yanma Cannon, All other fire jutsu, Max PCW, all water jutsu
Wild Shot, Advanced Phantom Impulse, Wolf Fist attack,
5 Element Seals, Bewitching Eyes, Dragon Swirl, Elemental Renewal 2012, and 2013, Falling Leaf, Feather, Bunny Girl, Pandora's Box level 1, and Dark Mind Body restrict.

My best recruits are cat gigi and I'm still unable to pass stage 6-1 :/

Oh, and what weapons I have are: Burning yanki Scythe, Fan that gives 8% Cp when <50%, Smelly Banana, Ginkotsu Military Saw, Kikashu, Blue Sakura Storm, and the Red Card. (Does that work against the enemies ((even if it is an insanely rare chance?)

Back items are:
Dual Blades of Fire, Lucky Cat, Training Dummies (1% more of both than the cat), and Shogun's Badge Gourd (+3% max CP and HP)
((And with the back items, I swap between weapons when I can get the effects off.))

There are 5 fights.
Fire - Water - Lightning - Earth - Wind

And you pretty much have all the jutsus I used. All I used was Evasion, Wind Peace, Dance of Fujin, PCW, Hellfire, Phoenix Breath, and Yamata Fire Cannon. I did not use my 5 Elements seal and Shield of Suiten at all. Lucky for you, you have the phantom impulse and wolf fist attack, so equip those two.

They were pretty easy to beat actually. I just had high dodge rates and hardly had my health below half. As for weapon, I used Kagero so you can use your burning scythe so that when they purify your hellfire and PCW, you can still burn them. For back item, i'm not sure since I don't find any of yours that useful.

What you need though are teammates that can heal themselves and have high dodge rates. Good luck with 6-1. 6-2 was more of a pain for me.
HiddenFlash

Postby account » Fri Aug 22, 2014 10:58 am

The harpies are the last ones.
I don't see how you're having trouble, you've got some good stuff there. You can use Dance of fujin, Wind Peace, Hellfire, Prison Colliding Wave, Bunny Girl, Advance Phantom Impulse, Dark Mind Body Restriction, Wolfs' Fist.

I'd use Soryu in the weapon slot. Back item is not important, you don't have anything really useful.
account

Postby windwolf777 » Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:26 am

account wrote:The harpies are the last ones.
I don't see how you're having trouble, you've got some good stuff there. You can use Dance of fujin, Wind Peace, Hellfire, Prison Colliding Wave, Bunny Girl, Advance Phantom Impulse, Dark Mind Body Restriction, Wolfs' Fist.

I'd use Soryu in the weapon slot. Back item is not important, you don't have anything really useful.

Thank you. If i did use the level 80 npc and one of the 60 ones, (just to try it) which 60 one would you guys recommend?

EDIT: Nevermind. Got to the last stage. **** me on it....The last boss hits so hard. Wish me luck.
EDIT 2: MMmmmmmmm got it ^^. Shame we can't do it again. I wanted to go another round for fun :(
EDIT 3: How I beat it ended up being Bunny Girl, Hell fire, Dark Mind Body Restriction, Wolf Fist, PCW, Phoenix Breath, Great Yanma Cannon, Dance of Fujin, and TONS of HP+Mana scrolls/potions. I had to swap weapons and items a ton, but won. thanks guys. And thanks to a certain youtuber. Won with his INSANE ninja.

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby Namito » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:41 am

windwolf777 wrote:
account wrote:The harpies are the last ones.

Thank you. If i did use the level 80 npc and one of the 60 ones, (just to try it) which 60 one would you guys recommend?

EDIT: Nevermind. Got to the last stage. **** me on it....The last boss hits so hard. Wish me luck.
EDIT 2: MMmmmmmmm got it ^^. Shame we can't do it again. I wanted to go another round for fun :(
EDIT 3: How I beat it ended up being Bunny Girl, Hell fire, Dark Mind Body Restriction, Wolf Fist, PCW, Phoenix Breath, Great Yanma Cannon, Dance of Fujin, and TONS of HP+Mana scrolls/potions. I had to swap weapons and items a ton, but won. thanks guys. And thanks to a certain youtuber. Won with his INSANE ninja.

Well you have a lot of useful stuff actually. Then again the thing that helped me was keeping my teammates alive with tenson omi gongen or whatever it´s called.. that jutsu helped me a lot to beat stage 6-1.

..nevermind I see you´ve passed the exam. congrats :)
Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.
Namito

Postby Zizo009 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:10 am

Hey guys, any tips on completing 4-1? It's too freaking hard, you don't have enough time. By the time I complete stage 4 the timer is just not enough for the rest of the levels, It's forcing you to pay for time. I dunno how free users are supposed to complete this, I've tried the firefox bug, but even that is not good enough, plus, they patched it so that if it's used too much the game will stop so that you refresh the page. Is there any other way? Thanks.
Zizo009

Postby eonstratus » Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:43 am

Zizo009 wrote:Hey guys, any tips on completing 4-1? It's too freaking hard, you don't have enough time. By the time I complete stage 4 the timer is just not enough for the rest of the levels, It's forcing you to pay for time. I dunno how free users are supposed to complete this, I've tried the firefox bug, but even that is not good enough, plus, they patched it so that if it's used too much the game will stop so that you refresh the page. Is there any other way? Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--QwtZS ... 4-&index=6
unfortunately the only guides I found require firefox, If there was such a thing as gifting emblem/tokens to friends I would do it.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion