Page 3 of 5

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:33 am
by Namito
Stage 5-1

- I suggest to start from both sides and try to connect the pipeline in the middle. There´s no way you can beat the stage if you go from just one side.
- Don´t waste your 30 tokens on the +5 seconds or the +1 step. It´s totally useless and therefore if necessary - just use the exchange pipe thingy for 30 tokens if you find yourself in the middle where you are just 1 pipe away from connecting them all. (Personally I spent 30 tokens on the 9th stage and 10th stage - so in total 60 tokens on 1 character - not a lot and totally worth it since it´s so darn hard)
- The Mozilla glitch is not patched but you don´t really need it in this particular stage.

Stage 5-2

The Hell Realm has chaos,internal injury aoe skills and the usual cp burn weapon attack like the other realms.
Both of the zetsus use the same abilities but they heal 50 000 hp every turn.

Focus all HP reducing jutsus on the Hell realm first.
After you beat the Hell realm both of the zetsus stop healing - just beat them to a bloody pulp :)

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:41 am
by arijanm
Daaam Namito, how did you pass it? I can't pass stage 5! :o

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:31 am
by Namito
arijanm wrote:Daaam Namito, how did you pass it? I can't pass stage 5! :o


Hi there ari :)

Well after like 200 repeats I got to the 9th stage of the chapter 5-1 without spending tokens and seeing how difficult is to get to the 8th or 9th stage I just lost patience and used 60 tokens to finish it :D

If you pass the 5-1 you can relax and beat the 5-2. I´m sure you can beat it with ease.

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:13 am
by arijanm
Namito wrote:Hi there ari :)

Well after like 200 repeats I got to the 9th stage of the chapter 5-1 without spending tokens and seeing how difficult is to get to the 8th or 9th stage I just lost patience and used 60 tokens to finish it :D

If you pass the 5-1 you can relax and beat the 5-2. I´m sure you can beat it with ease.


Yeah, this part is definitely the hardest, anyway, what do those helping things do for 30 tokens, 1 adds 5 secs, second one adds a step which is useless and what does the third one do, replace one item with another?

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:36 am
by Namito
Yes the third option replaces the L pipe with the I pipe and vice versa.
Honestly it´s the only useful option once you get to the final phase to connect the whole pipeline - people always end up having the wrong pipe.

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:50 am
by arijanm
Just got to the 8th one, looks like it is passible, but, like you said, you need at least 30 tokens to past the last one, i'll try again tomorrow or something like that, thanks for the tips.

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:20 pm
by arijanm
Well fvck me in the motherfvcking as$ i've just passed it! No chance passing this without tokens, i needed to change the part on stage 8, 9 and 10, so passed it with 90 tokens. :o
Also you have to keep trying, i've gotten used to it and solved the patterns in 10 seconds. You need to be PERSISTENT!

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:19 am
by Namito
arijanm wrote:Well fvck me in the motherfvcking as$ i've just passed it! No chance passing this without tokens, i needed to change the part on stage 8, 9 and 10, so passed it with 90 tokens. :o
Also you have to keep trying, i've gotten used to it and solved the patterns in 10 seconds. You need to be PERSISTENT!


Congrats!

Well I just finished 5-1 with my second character...Sweet Christ! I spent 30 tokens on the 9th stage and then by some miracle I finished the 10th stage without spending tokens..talk about luck!

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:02 am
by arijanm
Good luck with your other chars!

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:30 am
by Namito
Thanks but I have only 2 lv80 characters to pass the exam so no more tokens to waste! ;)

My second lv80 char. might have some problems if the last chapter´s gonna have some heavy-hitter realms - similar to the Jinchuuriki dude at lv60 exam. So I might spend tokens on Mabuki - the new npc.