Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: {HARD MODE} Ninja Tutor Exams Guide

Postby JoelG » Thu Jul 10, 2014 8:06 am

kinda sucks when you cant get the disorientate jutsus anymore :cry:
JoelG

Postby account » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:24 am

If i'm not wrong there's bunny girl transformation as a prize in the easter gacha. Also Golem great smash and narukami great lightning work if you want to reduce purify/reactive force.
account

Postby colmillonegro » Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:59 pm

Good to see you shuno here again (well, I see all you the werewolf forum a lot, but, meh :ugeek: ), Btw, I'm gonna stick this till the tutor exams furor ends, then I'll move this to the guides board.

Spoiler: show
colmillonegro

Postby Shuno_Makura » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:54 am

colmillonegro wrote:Good to see you shuno here again (well, I see all you the werewolf forum a lot, but, meh :ugeek: ), Btw, I'm gonna stick this till the tutor exams furor ends, then I'll move this to the guides board.

Good to see you here too Colmillo xD I was afraid one of the mods would have put this in Guides, but I put it here since newer members probably wouldn't have checked in that part of the forums anyways. :P
Shuno_Makura

Postby apratim171 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:24 am

good to see you guys here.. well probably posting after ages..
btw so far the 4-1 was really tough
but i don't think someone good at shooting games should have problems.. if i remember i think there was an exam like this in lvl60 exams. but this one is tougher
and 'sup shuno 'sup colmo good to see ya.
apratim171

Postby Godblade » Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:12 am

i would love it if you could suggest people to add with good up to date characters :P
Godblade

Postby BANCH » Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:51 am

exams are too easy
ImageImage
BANCH

Postby Nueh » Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:13 pm

I hope Kage notices this because I don't think he notices the suggestions when he posts on FB. But, I think we can all agree that the first parts of each stage are god **** difficult and the second parts of each stage are easy, plus the constant purifying and reactive force needs to stop. If that's Kage's idea of a "challenge", it's not. The purifying repetition for bosses has started actually on Halloween 2013 and it's pretty annoying now when we look at it.

Should it be the other way around? Shouldn't it be like the first parts easy and the second parts more difficult, but less purifying and reactive force?
Nueh

Postby windwolf777 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:36 am

Any advice on 5-1? I have no clue how to beat it. I tried working from the front, working from the end, working from the middle, and nothing seems to work. How did you guys beat it?
EDIT: I forgot to mention, I got a bug where I completed it but it didn't pass me on to the next one. It was fully connected and the timer just ticked til I failed
account wrote:If i'm not wrong there's bunny girl transformation as a prize in the easter gacha. Also Golem great smash and narukami great lightning work if you want to reduce purify/reactive force.

Correct. Got mine 2 days ago

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby times01 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:14 am

windwolf777 wrote:Any advice on 5-1? I have no clue how to beat it. I tried working from the front, working from the end, working from the middle, and nothing seems to work. How did you guys beat it?
EDIT: I forgot to mention, I got a bug where I completed it but it didn't pass me on to the next one. It was fully connected and the timer just ticked til I failed

there r some recommendations regarding the stage as start 4m top and bottom first then try to find the way in middle it makes the work easier but even after completing the stage next stage doesnt appear is really annoying ...facing the same problem dont knw where to report....i thought i was the only 1 but few ppl hv complained abt it.
times01

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion