Boss Gimmick for Stage 6-2 (3)?

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Boss Gimmick for Stage 5-2?

Postby Namito » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:47 am

If you watched the Pain invasion from Naruto then the next enemy is going to be the Naraka path.
He had the ability to revive the defeated Pain corpses so in our case - probably the zetsus or maybe some of the previous paths we defeated in the previous chapters.
I assume that you have to defeat the Naraka path at first and then kill the other zetsus/paths - to prevent the Naraka path to revive them.

As for the Deva path or the last seventh path (Nagato) well they can do anything the previous paths could do..
We will just have to wait and see.

And I sure hope the sixth chapter has no minigames - ARGH they are annoying as f!ck
Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.
Namito

Postby windwolf777 » Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:15 pm

Namito wrote:If you watched the Pain invasion from Naruto then the next enemy is going to be the Naraka path.
He had the ability to revive the defeated Pain corpses so in our case - probably the zetsus or maybe some of the previous paths we defeated in the previous chapters.
I assume that you have to defeat the Naraka path at first and then kill the other zetsus/paths - to prevent the Naraka path to revive them.

As for the Deva path or the last seventh path (Nagato) well they can do anything the previous paths could do..
We will just have to wait and see.

And I sure hope the sixth chapter has no minigames - ARGH they are annoying as f!ck

True. Truth be told, I forgot the order that they were revealed. But I imagine that would be correct. But gah this is going to be annoying when we get to it
Spoiler: show

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby Namito » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:36 am

Well seing some utube vids about stage 5-2 I was kinda right. The zetsus heal ridiculous amount of HP (like 50 000 hp every turn) but they stop healing after you defeat the naraka path and by the looks of it - it´s pretty easy however....

...The stage 5-1 is definitely the hardest **** this game has to offer. I can´t believe some people passed it without spending tokens yet I can´t beat it even on easy mode like really?! just wow..

Stupidly difficult minigames prevent me from getting to the battle stages.
Namito

Postby windwolf777 » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:20 am

Namito wrote:Well seing some utube vids about stage 5-2 I was kinda right. The zetsus heal ridiculous amount of HP (like 50 000 hp every turn) but they stop healing after you defeat the naraka path and by the looks of it - it´s pretty easy however....

...The stage 5-1 is definitely the hardest **** this game has to offer. I can´t believe some people passed it without spending tokens yet I can´t beat it even on easy mode like really?! just wow..

Stupidly difficult minigames prevent me from getting to the battle stages.

Agreed. But I guess they had to make this the "Hard" Exam by making the tests inpossible without tokens

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby Namito » Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:41 am

Ok I believe the last chapter won´t have any minigames since the Kage told us the 5-1 chapter is the last training.
well at least I hope so...

Maybe we will get 3 chapters = 6-1, 6-2 and 6-3 like the Special Jounin exam if some of you remember..

SPOILER ALERT!
After you beat chapter 5-2 the Hell Realm says Kage Yudai got defeated - probably by the last 2 remaining realms. I´m hyped for the last chapter for sure.
Namito

Previous

Return to Ninja Discussion