Boss Gimmick for Stage 6-2 (3)?

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Boss Gimmick for Stage 6-2 (3)?

Postby windwolf777 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:28 pm

So, with the first battle with a gimmick being no Genjutsu, with this most recent one being no Elemental Jutsu. So what do you think the next one is going to be? Resisting all debuffs? If not that, what else could their gimmick be? (Taijutsu immunity does sound possible for the boss battle but just not as good as genjutsu or elemental jutsu immunity)

EDIT: After fighting him nothing special. Usual CP drain on basic attack and he can drain your HP. Nothing too special

EDIT 2: Ok, I changed it to be 5-2 now since the boss for 4-2 has been revealed and beaten. (Was 4-2 until post 10) btw, Boss gimik for the stage 4-2 was Boss increases CD, and normal attacks have a chance to restrict

EDIT 3: (Off topic) THANK YOU EASTER GASHA FOR BUNNY GIRL!!!!!!!!!! JUST AFTER EDIT :D:D:D:D
EDIT 4: Now WOlf Fist? Holy crap I'm lucky on the 2 coin gasha

EDIt 5: Now changed to 6-2 (possibly 6-3 if Namito is correct)(Go to after post 15 for discussion on just that chapter if you want to just go to the last chapter).
Last edited by windwolf777 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:15 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Spoiler: show

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Re: Boss Gimmick for Stage 4-2?

Postby Shuno_Makura » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:34 pm

windwolf777 wrote:So, with the first battle with a gimmick being no Genjutsu, with this most recent one being no Elemental Jutsu. So what do you think the next one is going to be? Resisting all debuffs? If not that, what else could their gimmick be? (Taijutsu immunity does sound possible for the boss battle but just not as good as genjutsu or elemental jutsu immunity)

I'm calling no use for Talent Skills

EDIT: Last boss = No use of everything that was banned in all other stages! :lol:
Shuno_Makura

Postby windwolf777 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:45 pm

Shuno_Makura wrote:
windwolf777 wrote:So, with the first battle with a gimmick being no Genjutsu, with this most recent one being no Elemental Jutsu. So what do you think the next one is going to be? Resisting all debuffs? If not that, what else could their gimmick be? (Taijutsu immunity does sound possible for the boss battle but just not as good as genjutsu or elemental jutsu immunity)

I'm calling no use for Talent Skills

EDIT: Last boss = No use of everything that was banned in all other stages! :lol:

Yeah no Talent sounds about right because that gets rid of lots of utility. And that would scare the **** out of me if it negates passive effects because I can't live without the CP from my Meridians Strengthen o.o''. And yeah. Final boss, NO SKILLS AT ALL!!!!
EDIT: But truthfully I think that it's going to be *** bar that tells you what path he's using and then you can adjust your jutsu that you use based on that.
And do you guys think we'll be able to control our allies this time or no?

Quick question, why is the word s-a-t-u-s censored? That's what the censored word in the edit is.

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby Shuno_Makura » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:11 pm

For the censor thing, acces$ is also censored, I think if it contains all the letters for a curse word it auto censors it. :P

I don't think they'd let us control our recruits at all either.

Truthfully I don't use my talents too much unless I'm DP or DE for either the serene mind effect or the 20% HP recovery. The only other one I use actively is HS, but I can live without it, it lost me a couple of matches before because I was too impatient. :lol:
Shuno_Makura

Postby windwolf777 » Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:22 pm

Shuno_Makura wrote:For the censor thing, acces$ is also censored, I think if it contains all the letters for a curse word it auto censors it. :P

I don't think they'd let us control our recruits at all either.

Truthfully I don't use my talents too much unless I'm DP or DE for either the serene mind effect or the 20% HP recovery. The only other one I use actively is HS, but I can live without it, it lost me a couple of matches before because I was too impatient. :lol:

Interesting. Thanks for explaining the overly sensitive censor on the site ^^. And yeah. I can understand that. I was just trying to be one step ahead of the game and possibly think what the next one could be ya know? Kinda prepare for it. But yeah. I wish we could control our recruits though v.v'' Way less of them using hellfire or prison colliding I just after I used lv 4 v.v''

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby Shuno_Makura » Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:49 pm

I don't like having my recruits using hellfires/pcw mainly because of their purify. I much rather perfer refreshes/wind of peaces/etc on my recruits (I have all my chars set up with almost nearly 3x refreshes to help them survive much much longer).

Talent might be next, and then no pet option probably. I can't see anything else they'd take out but back items. Weapons I don't think they will do since we can't unequip those. After 4th (and it's no talents) then it's most likely no pet.

Last boss MIGHT actually be, "No recruits". :lol:
Shuno_Makura

Postby arijanm » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:33 am

Last boss: weapon battle.
EXAM HELP: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfAri
THE BOSS suggestion.The Dragon Lord.
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=42760
arijanm

Postby mateo_gx » Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:23 pm

Maybe an anti-buff boss, or maybe a disperse status spammer I think.
There is nothing written...
mateo_gx

Postby Oskaras » Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:27 pm

Could be just a debuff resist or purify 200% on the last one tho he probably wouldnt have hundred thousands of hp
Oskaras

Postby mateo_gx » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:50 am

Oskaras wrote:Could be just a debuff resist or purify 200% on the last one tho he probably wouldnt have hundred thousands of hp

Sounds like hell
There is nothing written...
mateo_gx

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion