Ninja Tutor 1-2

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Ninja Tutor 1-2

Postby JoelG » Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:23 am

Can anyone suggest tips to me, I'm really struggling to beat it. Thanks to anyone that replies. Add me also for daily requests and such thanks :)

facebook.com/joelgilrane
JoelG

Re: Ninja Tutor 1-2

Postby dannytranvan » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:37 pm

For this exam, consider Dance of Fujin, Evasion, Shield of Suiten, Embrace of Golem, and Wind of Peace to be useful.

Dance of Fujin, Evasion, and Shield of Suiten are mainly helpful for you to complete the battle parts of stages. Make sure you have any skills that can disorient the target, if not, then you'll have to find another way to reduce their HP without them causing reactive force and purify.
dannytranvan

Postby Hard One » Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:39 pm

In addition to Danny's advise.

You may also equip WIND PEACE, preferably upgraded. Saves not only you but your team as well.

Equip a lot of damage overtime skills like burn or poison.
Kinjutsu: Hell Fire (preferably upgraded), Kinjutsu: Bijuu Bomb Plus or even Kinjutsu: Ultimate Pandora Box.

Use Kyubi, Hachibi or even Dorimaru pet if you have.

Equip a lot of reduce purify and reactive force skills like Bunny Girl Transformation, Kinjutsu: Elemental Awakening or Kinjutsu: Golem Great Smash.

Avoid percentage damage skills which will instantly kill you when reactive force occurs like Kinjutsu: Advance Phantom Impulse, Kinjutsu: Five Elements Consuming Seal or Kinjutsu: Phantom Kyunoki Seals.

Goodluck on L80 stage 1-2.
The lotus of the Leaf Village blooms twice.
"With hard work and dedication, I will become a splendid ninja!"

Hard One

Postby JoelG » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:42 am

Thanks for the advice, I managed to beat them easy today I got a couple of adds from players still active and instead of using the older players I had It was a piece of cake.

Got beat doing the 2-2 but I only quickly attempted it, I upgraded my wind kinjutsu so I should be able to beat that too.

Thanks for the advice!

p.s what weapon from the hunting house would you recommend going for? (saves me making another thread)
JoelG

Postby Shuno_Makura » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:53 pm

JoelG wrote:p.s what weapon from the hunting house would you recommend going for? (saves me making another thread)

I'd go with Yonkami Shuriken: Hokuto Genbu as you recover 196 HP every start. The others aren't needed like the Tengus. The only other weapon I would suggest is Mutoh Katana: Ikken where you get 326 HP per weapon attack, but moreso for the accuracy as I have a feeling one of the bosses will have a much higher dodge rate.

The others aren't needed since the others only burn (not percent it's by a small amount which is 261 HP each time), increase crit, reactive force, HP, CP, etc.
Shuno_Makura

Postby Mei » Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:12 am

Please help me with 2-1. Can't seem to catch the picture...
Mei

Postby Mei » Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:21 am

Any tip for 2-2 please...
Mei

Postby windwolf777 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:32 am

Mei wrote:Please help me with 2-1. Can't seem to catch the picture...

Hellfire, Prison Colliding Wave, (Advanced) Phantom Impulse, Wolf Fang Fist, Wild Shot, Phoenix Breath + Yanma Cannon, Yammaru, Leiko, Kybui, Eriko, Tomaru, Halloween Scythe back item.
Having some sort combination of those things should help with 2-2.
Btw, the next gimmicks are going to be
3-2: No elemental ninjutsu (Including things like refresh. Only Tai and Gen)
4-2: First move gives a random skill instant 2 turn CD, second restricts, third nukes and heals him, fourth is another cd increase, repeat
5-2: Enemies heal a bajilion HP per turn and can be revived by the main path. He doesnt do anything but revive first turn, then doe a team wide internal injury w damage, Soul Absorption which I have no idea what it does, Hell Space:AOE nuke
Spoiler: show

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Postby Mei » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:02 am

windwolf777 wrote:

Hellfire, Prison Colliding Wave, (Advanced) Phantom Impulse, Wolf Fang Fist, Wild Shot, Phoenix Breath + Yanma Cannon, Yammaru, Leiko, Kybui, Eriko, Tomaru, Halloween Scythe back item.
4-2: First move gives a random skill instant 2 turn CD, second restricts, third nukes and heals him, fourth is another cd increase, repeat
5-2: Enemies heal a bajilion HP per turn and can be revived by the main path. He doesnt do anything but revive first turn, then doe a team wide internal injury w damage, Soul Absorption which I have no idea what it does, Hell Space:AOE nuke

Do you have a good team for 2-2? Can I add you? Please lend me your strength I just can't seem to beat him with my current team :( Please T.T
Mei

Postby windwolf777 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Mei wrote:
windwolf777 wrote:

Do you have a good team for 2-2? Can I add you? Please lend me your strength I just can't seem to beat him with my current team :( Please T.T

I only have 1 good ninja I'm afraid. I don't mind if you add me for the exam. What would you like my ninja to have? I have Dark Eye, Shadow, Forrest, My kinjutsu are:
Bunny Girl, 5 Element Seal, Max Hell Fire, PCW, DoF, Wolf Fang Fist, Dark Mind Seal: Restrict, Feather Illusion, Every Water jutsu (no points maxed or anything), All Fire Jutsu, and that is mostly it.
OR if you want the forum user Cat Gigi (I think is how they spell their name on here) has 2 amazing level 80 nin you can use. If they want to accept that is. Just ask them first
Spoiler: show

Windwolf777 LV 80
Wind/Water/Fire
Yamaru
Dark Eyes
Hidden Silhouette/Enraged Forest (for now)
Senior Ninja Tutor
windwolf777

Return to Ninja Discussion