Tutor Exam (Bug?)

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Tutor Exam (Bug?)

Postby Shuno_Makura » Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:19 pm

Shuno_Makura wrote:I'm glad they did add it in actually. It'd be too easy if they didn't have the high purify/dodge/reactive force. Why?

3 chars use photon and that's already 45% HP. :lol:

I know not everyone has it (so don't try and quote me on that and explain it with that reasoning :roll: ), but everyone will definitely be seeking players that had this if it weren't for the reactive force. It definitely gives a challenge. :)

EDIT: Does anyone by chance know if you have SoS (Shield of Suiten) on then most of the damage taken goes through that? I believe if a recruit tries to Photon a White Zetsu (2-2 white puppet) then they BARELY survive when they're at full health. I'm about to test out Advanced Photon and Hidden Among Rocks combo to see if that helps.

Oh btw, that Wolf jutsu you mentioned doesn't get recruits killed because it shows up as red damage. Anything in red damage will not trigger reactive force. Everything in white damage (Photon and Five Seals) will trigger it so you don't need to worry about your recruits dying from it. Still testing out the HAR, haven't done SoS (already passed 2-2 with 5 chars and only testing HAR right now since 1 hasn't beaten it yet)

EDIT: Tested out HAR and Photon! I saw reactive force (hit the main boss) and "Reactive Force (number here) pop up, but it didn't kill my char. That's one test so far and I'm waiting for HAR to cool down again to use Photon again. :)

EDIT2: Finished it, out of 5 Photon +HAR combos only once did I see reactive force pop up (7600ish for first battle on main boss) but it didn't kill me/had no affect on health due to HAR. I kinda thought HAR goes away the moment your next attack begins (the defense boost) but I guess it doesn't until the turn ends, which is good to know. :)
Shuno_Makura

Postby David Archer » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:09 am

You're having troubles with 1-2 while I'm having troubles with 2-1 :( The fighting is always the easy part... I hate puzzles :( :( :(

1david12 here and hey Shuno! :)
NS support form: https://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/
Spoiler: show
My Old Profile: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=33107
David Archer

Postby Shuno_Makura » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:50 am

David Archer wrote:You're having troubles with 1-2 while I'm having troubles with 2-1 :( The fighting is always the easy part... I hate puzzles :( :( :(

1david12 here and hey Shuno! :)

The puzzles are usually very easy for me xd The fighting is just a bit harder and I usually fail because I'm too impatient, lol :) I took a couple risks with ADP before testing HAR and SoS with it and died xd

What's up David! :D
Shuno_Makura

Previous

Return to Ninja Discussion