easter event

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

easter event

Postby kinninjaten » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:39 am

okay i don't understand a what to with this Easter event. today i sealed the first clown dragon and now shouldn't that be over and then move on to the second one. the problem is it doesn't. ever dragon ball i earn still gets the orange one only for the clown dragon and not for blue snow dragon. so can you please tell me how this even works please
kinninjaten

Re: easter event

Postby eonstratus » Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:45 pm

Spoiler: show

This event is set to a scheduled calender, new features will only unlock during specific time periods. Each week you will be able to catch a new dragon. everyone has about a 6 day time span to gather all the dragon balls for the featured dragon of the week. After each week closes I think the dragon of the previous week will become locked and the newer dragon becomes available. The ice dragon and ice dragon balls will be open starting april 15 to 21. So you should be able to begin collecting the blue dragon balls starting tomorrow.
Image Image
Its because im calm, thats why i can fight you
name:Stratus
Title:The Frozen Heaven
current lv:80
element: Wind/Water
Class:Medic-Nin
eonstratus

Postby MoGaY » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:39 am

i wonder, how many pet dragons we need? i mean is it enough just get one each pet dragon? i just get one clown dragon n time to gather red dragon balls is over :(
Cute Mogay Pake Topeng are all my lovely chars with their unique skills and Appearance.
MoGaY

Postby eonstratus » Tue Apr 15, 2014 1:02 pm

I had a theory about that too, i think we might need multiple copies of each baby dragon to get all the combinations, but i figured that out too late.... I had enough red dragon balls to earn a second baby clown dragon but when i started battle i noticed i had the wrong pet equipped. I exited the battle because I had to reactivate my stronger pet. Then when I went back to resume my challenge unfortunately incomplete battles still count as full battles and all my red crystal was depleted. I realized made a irreversible mistake trying to restart that mission with the proper pet enabled. (just missing 1 more orange no.6 ball) I was still able to earn 2 baby clown dragons for my pure earth account though.

ice dragon and death dragon are my favorites anyways so i will just try harder to get 2 pairs of them.
Image Image
eonstratus

Postby MoGaY » Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:01 pm

i see, i can't collect a lot of those red balls because my modem is so slow, never mind i can't get the biggest pet :lol: . i'll get the next one if i arrived at home, i will use my wifi
Cute Mogay Pake Topeng are all my lovely chars with their unique skills and Appearance.
MoGaY

Postby eonstratus » Thu May 01, 2014 8:30 pm

anyone manage to combine any dragons yet? I know its all pure guess work but is it also based on luck? its going to be really bad once the event ends and pet food becomes discontinued. Also fusion testing has major a gold fee. a new/low level player really has no way complete this event unlike other holidays.

So far I only successfully fused the clown and thunder dragon, and got dual cannon triple dragon II from it. It looses the 2 turn stun and 6% poison from its previous forms, which was pretty disappointing. I also tried fusing 2 dragons of the same type but it didnt work. ex I tried Little blue Drgn I + little blue Drgn I) to get an Ice blue Drgn II, but it didnt work. anyone know any other working combinations?
Last edited by eonstratus on Fri May 02, 2014 3:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
eonstratus

Postby MoGaY » Thu May 01, 2014 10:20 pm

it based on luck, i have googling, every blog said the combination based on luck. I have fused Clown Dragon n Little Blue Dragon, n ta da i just got Windstorm Dragon Turtle, bad luck :cry:
MoGaY

Postby eonstratus » Fri May 02, 2014 4:06 am

MoGaY wrote:it based on luck, i have googling, every blog said the combination based on luck. I have fused Clown Dragon n Little Blue Dragon, n ta da i just got Windstorm Dragon Turtle, bad luck :cry:

really, oh? which dragon were you trying to forge?

sounds like even if 2 dragons combine the final dragon is still 100% random, thats weird if It can become a totally different dragon with no relation to its basic forms. Its worse than i thought, it seems there's no strategy or reasoning to this at all. just a random branch class system with no clues or descriptions. its Impossible to choose the branch line that you want and even if two dragons are fuse-able it might still fail because of luck...

I also tried to combine ice and thunder but it didn't work at all, not sure if its just luck or if they just aren't fuse-able.
Image Image
eonstratus

Postby MoGaY » Fri May 02, 2014 7:09 pm

i said i fuse Clown Dragon+Little Blue Dragon=Windstorm Turtle Dragon (I)
then in my other char, Little Blue Dragon+Windstorm Turtle Dragon=Dragon Triple Dragon (I), wtf :cry:

but Danny Tran in his video in YouTube, he fused Little Blue Dragon+Dragon Triple Dragon=Dual Cannon Triple Dragon (II)
Clown Dragon+Clown Dragon=Celebration Clown Dragon (II)
I forgot Dual Cannon Triple Dragon+(forgot)=Jade Cosmic Dragon, Danny Tran got it, Jade Cosmic Dragon is upgraded version of Yamaru, really better. CMIIW :D
MoGaY

Postby eonstratus » Mon May 05, 2014 11:48 am

my first theory was th at every dragon had 1 Pure form that you get when you combine 2 of the same dragon. and combining different dragons would result in a hybrid form with mixed abilities. i gave up that idea when i couldnt combine 2 blue dragons but now it seems possible so it was maybe only bad luck.

heres another combination i found.
clown + turtle = golden clown (hes not good)
clown + snow = dual cannon tripple dragon (mostly a stonger version of little blue's move set)
Image Image
eonstratus

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion