I QUIT NINJA SAGA :D

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

I QUIT NINJA SAGA :D

Postby FarisAiman » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:23 am

Dear NS TEAM,
we old player did not agree you use old package and other rare/old item in new event.. why?
You said limited, forbidden never comeback. Look, first shika , kame , then sakura aura.. after this what? taka? now release old 2011 easter limited ( limited huh? ) , pet egg (dafuk) , carrot launcher ( d4mn ) . To get those package ,we old player must buy 2.2k+ token without discount and then we can claim the package .. this totally unfair,not only me , but many player rage and quit because this thing.. common devs be creative. Create new not recycle . New event should new item and must NEW :x .
WTF . Now new player can be old player.. nah :x what de hell ,

This new event ( EASTER 2014 ) i dont get it why must dragon and bunny/ rabbit :lol:
Dragon should be in chinese new year event .

nah nvm i dont care ,
thanks alot. i quit NS .
i Delete all my character :lol:

2009-2014 player thanks for be my childhood.. 8-) :cry: :roll:
Jounin Gakure Malaysia
FarisAiman

Re: I QUIT NINJA SAGA :D

Postby MHRIFALDI » Fri Jul 04, 2014 6:43 pm

just bcs that event you was stop on this game?
MHRIFALDI

Postby Shuno_Makura » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:55 am

MHRIFALDI wrote:just bcs that event you was stop on this game?

If you read closely enough it's not just because of that one event; rather it's because of past experiences where developers said items would be exclusive, but then later on release again.
Shuno_Makura

Postby MHRIFALDI » Sun Jul 06, 2014 6:13 am

Shuno_Makura wrote:
MHRIFALDI wrote:just bcs that event you was stop on this game?

If you read closely enough it's not just because of that one event; rather it's because of past experiences where developers said items would be exclusive, but then later on release again.

ouhyeah
ok ok im sorry for it
MHRIFALDI

Postby deatheater2000 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 1:54 pm

I understand your frustration bro, but developers have to keep bringing back old stuff for new players.
Because old players eventually quit NS, and new players are given the opportunity to get the old stuff so they dont get left behind.
If you want exclusive items, then join clan wars. Cause Clan rewards are the rarest items in the game.
deatheater2000

Postby FarisAiman » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:18 am

deatheater2000 wrote:I understand your frustration bro, but developers have to keep bringing back old stuff for new players.
Because old players eventually quit NS, and new players are given the opportunity to get the old stuff so they dont get left behind.
If you want exclusive items, then join clan wars. Cause Clan rewards are the rarest items in the game.

I LIKE MORE OLD CLAN WAR SYSTEM I HAPPY THE PREVIOUS CLAN WAR SYSTEM HAVE 5 DIVISION BUT,
LOOK AT THIS NEW SYSTEM THEY ONLY GIVE 20+ DAYS LIKE THAT BEFORE FINAL DAY AND THE CLAN REWARD ALWAYS LATE SENT TO THE WINNER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MY LAST CLAN IS JOUNIN GAKURE SEASON 50 AND IT'S MY 8TH CHAMPION
HAHA DEVS NEVER CHANGE ALWAYS WANT OUR MONEY, LOOK HOO RELEASE HAHAHA SO F*CKING LIE :lol: :lol:
Jounin Gakure Malaysia
FarisAiman

Postby deatheater2000 » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:47 am

FarisAiman wrote: I LIKE MORE OLD CLAN WAR SYSTEM I HAPPY THE PREVIOUS CLAN WAR SYSTEM HAVE 5 DIVISION BUT,
LOOK AT THIS NEW SYSTEM THEY ONLY GIVE 20+ DAYS LIKE THAT BEFORE FINAL DAY AND THE CLAN REWARD ALWAYS LATE SENT TO THE WINNER :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
MY LAST CLAN IS JOUNIN GAKURE SEASON 50 AND IT'S MY 8TH CHAMPION
HAHA DEVS NEVER CHANGE ALWAYS WANT OUR MONEY, LOOK HOO RELEASE HAHAHA SO F*CKING LIE :lol: :lol:

The 20 days period was special case for season 52 only. Usually time period is 30 days +
With the first reward of the new system and all, you can understand why we received late rewards. As I said I understand your frustration, I am member JG as well. :twisted:
In my opinion, Five Division Clan system was fail because too many people with not so rare rewards.
This new system is better, cause this way all clans get chance at rewards but only deserving clans get champ & skill.

And I already explained to you the process of re-release of old skills :lol:
deatheater2000

Postby Shirou士郎 » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:29 pm

FarisAiman wrote:Dear NS TEAM,
we old player did not agree you use old package and other rare/old item in new event.. why?
You said limited, forbidden never comeback. Look, first shika , kame , then sakura aura.. after this what? taka? now release old 2011 easter limited ( limited huh? ) , pet egg (dafuk) , carrot launcher ( d4mn ) . To get those package ,we old player must buy 2.2k+ token without discount and then we can claim the package .. this totally unfair,not only me , but many player rage and quit because this thing.. common devs be creative. Create new not recycle . New event should new item and must NEW :x .
WTF . Now new player can be old player.. nah :x what de hell ,

This new event ( EASTER 2014 ) i dont get it why must dragon and bunny/ rabbit :lol:
Dragon should be in chinese new year event .

nah nvm i dont care ,
thanks alot. i quit NS .
i Delete all my character :lol:

2009-2014 player thanks for be my childhood.. 8-) :cry: :roll:

I totally agree on this one. Devs don't stand on their words. All these limited skills & items are coming back one after another. Everything in gacha. The only fun, It was in clan wars, now been changed. The clan shop with old rewards?? :x If yoake/gawari/tobikage/anko comes into the shop, and the clan wars not changed soon. I will have to quit NS too. Its the last game I'll ever play on fb.
Shirou士郎

Postby KakashiHatake095 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:59 am

I hope I'll be not the same as you, I totally agreed that Kage is not good at all, it'll be more fun if they focus on creating new things instead of recycling old and rare things on game. Let's be realistic, we play this game to enjoy it and have fun,not to be depress by the developer of this game, I don't like what's happening on this game, only clan war is fun. As well as the friends playing with me, gonna mention this,because of this game I met a girl whom I want to be married. Soar High Filipino Clan! 8-)
KakashiHatake095

Return to Ninja Discussion