Brace yourself! Bo... My mean, Noob invading forum!

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Brace yourself! Bo... My mean, Noob invading forum!

Postby uchiha cober » Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:49 am

anyone still playing this game?. :mrgreen:
mind your own bussiness
uchiha cober

Postby Rasengan » Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 am

uchiha cober wrote:anyone still playing this game?. :mrgreen:

Nope
ImageImageImage
Rasengan

Postby Tom_Sawyer21 » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:31 am

Recently been seeing alot of posts in FB about NS. Just curious this game is still alive. . Even this forum??? WTF!!!. Took me 10 tries to remember my forum account. :lol: :lol: :lol:. Out of curiosity after almost 3 years I try logging in here to check any changes, and BOOM!!! as expected just the same old gimick of these Devs. 8-) I'll log in after another 3 years to see if this game is still alive. But honestly I miss those old days (1st year of NS) when this game is very fun. .Somehow this game brings a lot of memories to me as everyday I'm looking forward to leveling my ninja. Man the max level that time is 20 and it's very hard to level up. I still remember even that chunin exam vs Gaara? How happy am I did i pass that one along with other tests ;) Until greediness strikes these Devs and the rest is history. So long NS. ;)
For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.”
Image Image
Tom_Sawyer21

Postby Aku Zenturos » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:11 pm

Tom_Sawyer21 wrote:Recently been seeing alot of posts in FB about NS. Just curious this game is still alive. . Even this forum??? WTF!!!. Took me 10 tries to remember my forum account. :lol: :lol: :lol:. Out of curiosity after almost 3 years I try logging in here to check any changes, and BOOM!!! as expected just the same old gimick of these Devs. 8-) I'll log in after another 3 years to see if this game is still alive. But honestly I miss those old days (1st year of NS) when this game is very fun. .Somehow this game brings a lot of memories to me as everyday I'm looking forward to leveling my ninja. Man the max level that time is 20 and it's very hard to level up. I still remember even that chunin exam vs Gaara? How happy am I did i pass that one along with other tests ;) Until greediness strikes these Devs and the rest is history. So long NS. ;)

I agree, 2009 all the way to 2011, to be honest i was soo highly addicted to this game and save all my lunch money just to buy the emblem for my birthday since i was an idiot at that time, but time passes by, different companies and developers are struggling to own this game, we mods work for an anonymous kage to the next, in the end the current owner of this game seems to be running out of style since he won the lawsuit against the previous owners and developers of NS as it stated in the news headlines of hong kong, Since he or she doesn't have any certain ideas or plans to keep NS stay alive. I think its for the best to shut this game down and get our rightful refunds since adding the emblem feature was a mistake, instead of getting profits from purchasing gold and tokens, they added the emblem feature just so we have all things we need and the devs haven't figured it out or thinking ahead of the future that this is not a sustainable business model if this emblem stuff keeps on going on sale. Sure if they are planning to release the exam probably in may or june as danny tried to convince the kage to make his dream come true. still won't earn back any former fans or players that played this game unless the kage starts to wake up and start to earn their trust back by being generous...It's a pain in the heart to see this game down but atleast its for the best since the new developers are really having fun counting their money or perhaps they are scared shitless in their pants now that NS's ratings is rocketing down the stone age or in other words, going out of business (Bankruptcy) and you know it.
Aku Zenturos

Postby yoshi » Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:26 pm

Aku Zenturos wrote:
Tom_Sawyer21 wrote:Recently been seeing alot of posts in FB about NS. Just curious this game is still alive. . Even this forum??? WTF!!!. Took me 10 tries to remember my forum account. :lol: :lol: :lol:. Out of curiosity after almost 3 years I try logging in here to check any changes, and BOOM!!! as expected just the same old gimick of these Devs. 8-) I'll log in after another 3 years to see if this game is still alive. But honestly I miss those old days (1st year of NS) when this game is very fun. .Somehow this game brings a lot of memories to me as everyday I'm looking forward to leveling my ninja. Man the max level that time is 20 and it's very hard to level up. I still remember even that chunin exam vs Gaara? How happy am I did i pass that one along with other tests ;) Until greediness strikes these Devs and the rest is history. So long NS. ;)

I agree, 2009 all the way to 2011, to be honest i was soo highly addicted to this game and save all my lunch money just to buy the emblem for my birthday since i was an idiot at that time, but time passes by, different companies and developers are struggling to own this game, we mods work for an anonymous kage to the next, in the end the current owner of this game seems to be running out of style since he won the lawsuit against the previous owners and developers of NS as it stated in the news headlines of hong kong, Since he or she doesn't have any certain ideas or plans to keep NS stay alive. I think its for the best to shut this game down and get our rightful refunds since adding the emblem feature was a mistake, instead of getting profits from purchasing gold and tokens, they added the emblem feature just so we have all things we need and the devs haven't figured it out or thinking ahead of the future that this is not a sustainable business model if this emblem stuff keeps on going on sale. Sure if they are planning to release the exam probably in may or june as danny tried to convince the kage to make his dream come true. still won't earn back any former fans or players that played this game unless the kage starts to wake up and start to earn their trust back by being generous...It's a pain in the heart to see this game down but atleast its for the best since the new developers are really having fun counting their money or perhaps they are scared shitless in their pants now that NS's ratings is rocketing down the stone age or in other words, going out of business (Bankruptcy) and you know it.

All I can say is Emblem is useless now since Emblem user don't get free item anymore :lol: .
Spoiler: show
yoshi

Postby uchiha cober » Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:05 pm

Aku Zenturos wrote:I agree, 2009 all the way to 2011, to be honest i was soo highly addicted to this game and save all my lunch money just to buy the emblem for my birthday since i was an idiot at that time, but time passes by, different companies and developers are struggling to own this game, we mods work for an anonymous kage to the next, in the end the current owner of this game seems to be running out of style since he won the lawsuit against the previous owners and developers of NS as it stated in the news headlines of hong kong, Since he or she doesn't have any certain ideas or plans to keep NS stay alive. I think its for the best to shut this game down and get our rightful refunds since adding the emblem feature was a mistake, instead of getting profits from purchasing gold and tokens, they added the emblem feature just so we have all things we need and the devs haven't figured it out or thinking ahead of the future that this is not a sustainable business model if this emblem stuff keeps on going on sale. Sure if they are planning to release the exam probably in may or june as danny tried to convince the kage to make his dream come true. still won't earn back any former fans or players that played this game unless the kage starts to wake up and start to earn their trust back by being generous...It's a pain in the heart to see this game down but atleast its for the best since the new developers are really having fun counting their money or perhaps they are scared shitless in their pants now that NS's ratings is rocketing down the stone age or in other words, going out of business (Bankruptcy) and you know it.

do u know whats going on?.i read some news that many developers team moved to nether games..whats going on emagist? :s and who's handle this game?.emagist or nether games?.
mind your own bussiness
uchiha cober

Postby Aku Zenturos » Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:38 pm

uchiha cober wrote:
Aku Zenturos wrote:I agree, 2009 all the way to 2011, to be honest i was soo highly addicted to this game and save all my lunch money just to buy the emblem for my birthday since i was an idiot at that time, but time passes by, different companies and developers are struggling to own this game, we mods work for an anonymous kage to the next, in the end the current owner of this game seems to be running out of style since he won the lawsuit against the previous owners and developers of NS as it stated in the news headlines of hong kong, Since he or she doesn't have any certain ideas or plans to keep NS stay alive. I think its for the best to shut this game down and get our rightful refunds since adding the emblem feature was a mistake, instead of getting profits from purchasing gold and tokens, they added the emblem feature just so we have all things we need and the devs haven't figured it out or thinking ahead of the future that this is not a sustainable business model if this emblem stuff keeps on going on sale. Sure if they are planning to release the exam probably in may or june as danny tried to convince the kage to make his dream come true. still won't earn back any former fans or players that played this game unless the kage starts to wake up and start to earn their trust back by being generous...It's a pain in the heart to see this game down but atleast its for the best since the new developers are really having fun counting their money or perhaps they are scared shitless in their pants now that NS's ratings is rocketing down the stone age or in other words, going out of business (Bankruptcy) and you know it.

do u know whats going on?.i read some news that many developers team moved to nether games..whats going on emagist? :s and who's handle this game?.emagist or nether games?.

That's the whole point, as i said we worked in an anonymous developers and multiple unknown companies, Last year in mid october the news stated that different companies like godaddy.com, Booya productions and playplus productions or any other unknown companies, I don't know for sure are struggling to own the game by filing a lawsuit against emagist, me and my team just realized the news last february since it took us awhile to crack the language by a screenshot since it's language is cantonese and none of us understand cantonese that much, for all we know that neither of those unknown companies emerged victorious in the plaintiff, the news ends there and we don't know for sure of which of which company we are now currently working on and its no longer emagist developers for sure, Sure they did present the page as emagist but they don't want to remove it since the players might realize of how distasteful of that an another unknown company running this place, You should realize that by now that emagist is not to blame for making selfish and greedy events that involves tokens or inviting friends. I just realized that now since i retrace the history of adding events such as freepets when buying tokens via-fb credits(Kisuke the pumpkin if you can still remember), Free seasonal outfit and back item for emblem users(Thanksgiving balloon and turkey), Emblem users gets to face special monsters during seasonal events(3rd NS anniversary), Emblem users get exclusive outfits in the shop and now its gone, Emblem users get regular 2k tokens and now its gone... You can actually feel of what the current unknown developers are doing aren't the work of emagist anymore, Look at the seasonal events, no more free outfits for emblem users and all they do is abusing the system of purchasing 50 tokens if we were get to face some special monsters and enemies. Thats not the emagist i knew, Cause i get different replies in my inbox and it made me scratch my head that why they talk weird most of the time, all i know for sure that emagist are long gone...thats all i know
Aku Zenturos

Postby jep » Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:56 am

count me in, i'm still here to support the reform (if there would be any) as an old member who used to loved this game to suggest for the bestest! ;)
jep

Postby Tom_Sawyer21 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:15 pm

As promised I'm back! WOW THAT WAS 3 YEARS! HAHAHA. Here I am again NS (bittersweet eh?) I don't know why, maybe that feeling of your first heartbreak? :lol: But this game really etched some memories in me during those good old days of NS. My childhood? :lol: But I'm here not to remorse that memory, I'M HERE TO FINALLY SAY GOODBYE to this game! So long NS, so long. ;) 8-)
For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil.”
Image Image
Tom_Sawyer21

Postby ninjaakatsuky » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:45 pm

Tom_Sawyer21 wrote:As promised I'm back! WOW THAT WAS 3 YEARS! HAHAHA. Here I am again NS (bittersweet eh?) I don't know why, maybe that feeling of your first heartbreak? :lol: But this game really etched some memories in me during those good old days of NS. My childhood? :lol: But I'm here not to remorse that memory, I'M HERE TO FINALLY SAY GOODBYE to this game! So long NS, so long. ;) 8-)

GDFCKING DAMNIT. :o

Okay then see you later at the better place, lol.
ninjaakatsuky

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion