and the devs said the forum is clean and good now ^ :roll: :roll:
Spoiler: show
ImageImage
BANCH

Re: What happened to this forum?

Postby colmillonegro » Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:48 pm

lukystar wrote:
colmillonegro wrote:
Padj wrote:This re-activation of forum is just the Dev's ploy for their inability to fix the server lags we currently suffering.

That.

Actually the haven't, at least, fixed the fact that I'm the only minimod that can delete posts ._. (obviously only in suggs board)

What???
Darn i wish i could delete all that bot post on my subforum... or at least merge and split the post would be useful...

Well, I helped Dani cleaning some threads of guides & advices. He moved them to suggs board, and there I deleted that posts. Then, I returned It to its original sub-forum

colmillonegro

Postby colmillonegro » Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:19 pm

charxed wrote:Forum is back ns team are cleaning the forum from bots :D

For a moment I though you were a new forumer :geek:

Akira, Kelly, killer, zackmo and you should be the new staff from emagist. Not sure why there are so many new full mods, but at least a formal presentation could work.

By the way, and with all the respect you deserve, actually the NS team isn't cleaning the forum. Only you and akira have done some things, in your moderator logs only figure that you've closed some reports and deleted a few bot posts, while minimods have been cleaning all what we can since devs turnned off the bot protection 4 months ago :|

The amount of bots is so big that off-topic board has 94 pages full of bots threads, and all of those threads doen't have more than 2 weeks old. To be more exact, those bots threads are only the ones that were created after the last time off-topic board was cleaned by Dani (off-topic minimod). In numbers, 94 of 117 pages.... that means, more than 80% of the off-topic threads are bots threads that were created the last week, while the other 20% of threads are the ones that the forumers have created since 2009.....

Even the "connect with facebook" button isn't working, so a good amount of forumers and some mods can't login, and Kage decided to ignored/don't answer all the emails Wangers(Pedobear and Friends) sent to him about the actual condition of the forum. So there are A LOT of things to do, before anyone can say that "the forum is back" or at least "the forum is clean now".

I know it's probably your first day in this, but I'm saying all this because I think that all the emagist's mods should, at least, be notified about what's going on here, to avoid you from being like the other previous "NS team mods", that only logged in the forum one or two times every two or three months to see if "everything is ok", that is one of the main reasons why this game, every day, is dying more and more.

colmillonegro

Postby charxed » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:52 pm

Thank you for the info :)
charxed

Postby Aku Zenturos » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:36 am

Fb button still jammed. I can't wait to see how devs are doing a great job of fixing "PvP crap" instead of FB login button for everyone to join in
Aku Zenturos

Postby Shuno_Makura » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm

I like how Char just went tl;dr on Coll. lol.

Anyways, can we trust you and Akira to help out? Same with the new full mods? I have been a bit rude to you in the past and took my frustration out on the developers and put it on you, and for that I apologize. :geek: But please consider telling your friends to appoint new full moderators if you guys are just those "One hit wonders". By this I mean you'll just do your job for one day, then just quit the next and never come back again. :/ There are actual people that are minimods that actually do deserve to be full moderators like Coll and Rasengan. Oh, and also if you could bring some color to usernams for moderators, minimods, ect. It's not needed, but it's so cool xD
Shuno_Makura

Postby BANCH » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:52 am

new mods ??? people still use ns forum :P
ImageImage
BANCH

Postby Frozen Aurora » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:52 pm

This forum is so clean now :o
Frozen Aurora

Postby RyanDumbass » Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:31 am

Frozen Aurora wrote:This forum is so clean now :o

Oh you... ;)
._.
Not playing NS anymore...
-Reapers from Hell
-GMU
-Zhen

Hey I still post every now and then :)
RyanDumbass

Postby yaruki akane » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:07 pm

Do people these days still use the forum? It's scary how inactive some parts of the forum is. I felt like I'm walking in a ghost town or something.
yaruki akane

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion