Official Ninja Saga Fan Page Game Update Discussion

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Official Ninja Saga Fan Page Game Update Discussion

Postby naruto0521 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:36 am

naruske wrote:.... Was the TS on drugs when he typed this? :|

are you sure that he isn't now? look at the later posts; i feel myself affected just by trying to read it.
naruto0521

Postby naruske » Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 pm

colmillonegro wrote:

We're not sure, but is a possibility :geek:

........ I just find it funny on what he said. This kid must be *** fanboy of Ninja Saga :roll:
wind_kabuto wrote:Have questions regarding Account Transfer? Check out the new FAQ below!
:arrow: http://www.ninjasaga.com/support/accoun ... er_faq.php

amazing account transfer feature is on the Facebook only lol!
i want to share this article viewtopic.php?f=9&t=151140#p918758

Skullmiser wrote:It's stupid that so many things in this game don't work on Myspace and Orkut anymore. There's no reason why we . I see no justification for this. People say that it is okay to punish MySpace players just because they are not the majority. I think that that is awful, and that those people should die. This game is now very unfair for people who began playing this game on something other than Facebook. Every update makes this game worse. I'll never not be mad about this.

Spoiler: show
You are right regarding on that :!:
my 2nd ns char is on fb. i will choose to be my ns personal account the most higher damage attack thunder build 2010 the powerfull element on that time
and my 1st ns charackter is on MySpace wind user build a weak element on 2010 will become a dummy .. bcoz on myspace is a very nice ns awesome Big Screen animation Only and no wall post/wall feed @ many of my friend is free user @ 2 is emblem user will stop to play now bcoz shouldn't be allowed to make weapons , earn tokens, teach legendary pets skills or send and receive gifts anymore no ninja saga gifts bag and ' no wall post/wall feed ' a very important specially on the ns event and mostly a heart @ Crystal of kari there is no possible way to get and we have a new ns account transfer service feature is only on facebook.
my Character on MySpace Lv. 20 until now bcoz i will stop to play on my space year of 2011..

will the TS is not on drugs when i type this to help our mod's
i du no if lightly to avoid the spam on your board
regarding on all of our ns new game update discussion f *u *know?
as i said maybe this is like a experimental thread and this not worthless dust topic
like on the experimental thread suggestion board ..
so like this one viewtopic.php?f=5&t=151129#p918682
it is the best post it here and don't create new TS to avoid spam..
on this TS all ninja's free to give a honest opinion regarding on a new update share your own simple suggestion if you want and let see what is the next step?
a starter tread flaming game update documentaries explore our idea a simple ninja's assistance to filter the idea /suggestion to be perfect ...
before create a new TS to separate the interesting topic i'm so sad :cry: bcoz i'm not best in english to encourage/motivate the upcoming ninja's and to help as a can but i'm very disappointed to banning hammer bcoz i see a lot of nonsense topic on your forum..

colmillonegro wrote:We're not sure, but is a possibility :geek:
maybe yes maybe NO but I DU NO? or it's like a eye of mirror
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmDf-mfh ... detailpage ]

Dude... what the **** are you saying? Go back to school.
naruto0521 wrote:

are you sure that he isn't now? look at the later posts; i feel myself affected just by trying to read it.
Or, he just can't type for **** :roll:
naruske

Postby wind.kabuto » Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:12 am

I just find it funny on what he said. This kid must be *** fanboy of Ninja Saga :roll:

yhea! i really love ninja saga specially PvP Battle on this world of ns game we are a real ninja right and just used your imagination on this TS read all post from the start what justu i will used as i said TS is like my EoM eye of merror copy ninja jutsu from ET of colmillonegro but make it useful flaming game update discussion to prove that our ns is going to very expensive token game or to show the great benefit's of new game update make it serious like this fan art ...

Dude... what the **** are you saying?

:cry: i du no what do you mean TS on drugs and **** hmmm 4 letter enable word censoring ?
pardon me for my weak english sorry f u don't understand peace did you take a med...

i just want to remand you that i'm not best in english are you blind read carefully my dear?
Wind Kabuto wrote:bcoz of my weak english our mod didn't know how to use there own jutsu what is all about? that why? i remember about the kinjutsu: Phantom Impulse [N/A]
not applicable on the learning jutsu academy ...
coz of that i change the starter tread New Update's! NS becoming intresting game ...
to Official Ninja Saga Fan Page Game Update Discussion
for make it fun and interesting useful jutsu discussion ...
ok here it is..

Go back to school.

how many time i will repeat that i hate english and i'm only grade - 1 in korea
it's hurt you know why my idol is manny pacman? ...

To my papa pedo you are totally a summon bear on the philippines
i just to clarify only http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... IjTSqdNykc
Imageyou are right i'm done i will break the forum rule bcoz im under on emo situation to prove that it is not a reason why my fb account was disable
[proven and tested ban hammer of summoning bear is on the forum only]
Imagemultiple accounts why? do you understand that my account was disable and i want to create another account to join on your forum to give my opinion regarding on our ninja saga game or to assist a new ninja but you will ban me again so you will do to be a multiple account..
Imagewhat is that i dont know why? you will ban me two times for nothing bcoz i will do the best as being a good ninja you say/said that i"m done it"s mean ******???? omg ss_r_bf ok fine i realize this is ns forum small community is for the **** never mind nonsense (banning hobbies trip)
no ns developer only moderator old ns player like me
i can never used my forbidden jutsu to bump alllll the old tread even you will defeat me for how many?
as i say i will use my healing scroll if necessary in a good way not to war don't make it real

Image http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fajIc6iU ... detailpage
ImageImage
wind.kabuto

Postby Frozen Aurora » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:56 pm

please update this thread. ;)
Frozen Aurora

Previous

Return to Ninja Discussion