NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby sasha » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:37 pm

+1

Spoiler: show
This is something I was saying since forever, dodge is not what makes wind overpowered, it was always agility. Of course, at lvl 80 dodge is ridiculous too, and even though I was aware of mess devs are capable of, I really didn't expect them to raise lvl cap to 80 and do nothing about stats. Now they are trying to balance the game by making ridiculous weapons, good luck with that.
I also see some people thinking that these new accuracy weapons are bane of wind, lol. Well it is partially true. It is bane of wind users that do not have Eight Extremities, as they will be destroyed by those that do have that talent. So, this is actually a buff to one part of wind users.
Wind is not only problem of course. There is question about other underpowered elements, and also some overpowered super expensive jutsus. I think there is even some funny balance sometimes in this entire mess. Sometimes battles last for an hour (dodge, heal, dodge, heal, dodge, heal), or sometimes you get lucky with crit or something, and one hit kill opponent that would otherwise destroy you thanks to OP element, or jutsu, or whatever.
As BF said, there is imbalanced game, and then there is ridiculously imbalanced, and this entire element system needs to be remade from scratch.
Image
User avatar
sasha
 
Posts: 1915
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Serbistan

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby colmillonegro » Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:07 pm

sasha wrote:+1

Spoiler: show
This is something I was saying since forever, dodge is not what makes wind overpowered, it was always agility. Of course, at lvl 80 dodge is ridiculous too, and even though I was aware of mess devs are capable of, I really didn't expect them to raise lvl cap to 80 and do nothing about stats. Now they are trying to balance the game by making ridiculous weapons, good luck with that.
I also see some people thinking that these new accuracy weapons are bane of wind, lol. Well it is partially true. It is bane of wind users that do not have Eight Extremities, as they will be destroyed by those that do have that talent. So, this is actually a buff to one part of wind users.
Wind is not only problem of course. There is question about other underpowered elements, and also some overpowered super expensive jutsus. I think there is even some funny balance sometimes in this entire mess. Sometimes battles last for an hour (dodge, heal, dodge, heal, dodge, heal), or sometimes you get lucky with crit or something, and one hit kill opponent that would otherwise destroy you thanks to OP element, or jutsu, or whatever.
As BF said, there is imbalanced game, and then there is ridiculously imbalanced, and this entire element system needs to be remade from scratch.


I remember that faust see this when the game was starting, he asked Kage about the max lvl in the game, because wind users eventually would have 100% of dodge change and the ability of get 2 or turns in a row before the enemy would be alow of attack.

I send Kage, like 2 or 3 months ago, a suggestion about how to balance the game, balancing the attribute point system, in that suggestion I added a extra effect to all the elements and changed some things, like reduce agility, and I warn them about balance the game with anti wind stuff, because this will only make that element useless and eventually, a new element will be the new wind, so they will have to create more antielement stuff, only for make another element useless, and so..... but kage never send me a response about that ._.

I think that balance the attribute point system, could be more easy than being adding and adding imba element stuff, that consumes a lot of time, time which they could invest in another features, like the re-design of clan war.....
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
User avatar
colmillonegro
 
Posts: 2336
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: In a distant place, under the midnight moon

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Frozen Aurora » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:19 pm

0 :mrgreen:

Spoiler: show
I already lost track here. :?
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Frozen Aurora
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Let It Be A Mystery

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:17 pm

sasha wrote:+1

Spoiler: show
This is something I was saying since forever, dodge is not what makes wind overpowered, it was always agility. Of course, at lvl 80 dodge is ridiculous too, and even though I was aware of mess devs are capable of, I really didn't expect them to raise lvl cap to 80 and do nothing about stats. Now they are trying to balance the game by making ridiculous weapons, good luck with that.
I also see some people thinking that these new accuracy weapons are bane of wind, lol. Well it is partially true. It is bane of wind users that do not have Eight Extremities, as they will be destroyed by those that do have that talent. So, this is actually a buff to one part of wind users.
Wind is not only problem of course. There is question about other underpowered elements, and also some overpowered super expensive jutsus. I think there is even some funny balance sometimes in this entire mess. Sometimes battles last for an hour (dodge, heal, dodge, heal, dodge, heal), or sometimes you get lucky with crit or something, and one hit kill opponent that would otherwise destroy you thanks to OP element, or jutsu, or whatever.
As BF said, there is imbalanced game, and then there is ridiculously imbalanced, and this entire element system needs to be remade from scratch.


Well, what's sasha said is really like-minded like my own post in this thread. (even better!)
I'm glad that this thread filled by smart person' comment.
Especially I like the really like-minded ones like sasha and youngzhen ones. :D

colmillonegro wrote:
I think that balance the attribute point system, could be more easy than being adding and adding imba element stuff, that consumes a lot of time, time which they could invest in another features, like the re-design of clan war.....


I still wondering so badly curious why devs still.. *ahem* stubborn to didn't balanced the attributes yet.
I have 2 opinions about it!
Spoiler: show
1. maybe because they feel that they will really have a superb hard time to fix it.
also maybe they lost the programmer which programming(create) the attribute function.

2. maybe devs *ahem* just care about $.
so they do everything that players want but it's come to that all players must spend the $ first.


.
Last edited by Rey Silver Dragon on Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
H E N S H I N !!
Spoiler: show
Image


Image
User avatar
Rey Silver Dragon
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 am
Location: Inside your worst Nightmare.

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby sasha » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:31 am

It is ironic how they want lot of money from this game, and yet they could get so much more of it if they stopped ripping people off and invested a bit in making the game better.
Image
User avatar
sasha
 
Posts: 1915
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:09 pm
Location: Serbistan

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:38 am

sasha wrote:It is ironic how they want lot of money from this game, and yet they could get so much more of it if they stopped ripping people off and invested a bit in making the game better.


+1
H E N S H I N !!
Spoiler: show
Image


Image
User avatar
Rey Silver Dragon
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 am
Location: Inside your worst Nightmare.

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby naruto0521 » Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:17 am

sasha wrote:It is ironic how they want lot of money from this game, and yet they could get so much more of it if they stopped ripping people off and invested a bit in making the game better.


i am always inclined to buy tokens. but then the current condition of the game comes to mind; and that instantly drives away any thought of buying tokens.
Image
User avatar
naruto0521
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 am

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby colmillonegro » Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 am

sasha wrote:It is ironic how they want lot of money from this game, and yet they could get so much more of it if they stopped ripping people off and invested a bit in making the game better.

I think that this could be all they need to learn........ without that this game will be ever the same :/
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
User avatar
colmillonegro
 
Posts: 2336
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: In a distant place, under the midnight moon

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby poinmas » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:04 pm

I think dev's smart enough to know the main problem is in the attribute, but the problem is that they don't want to balance it by changing the attributes i guess, why? i think u know the answer lol. Anyway about the agility I oppose it if wind doesn't have agility ++ anymore, it;s better to reduce it, because there won't be anything left if it's taken from wind user

About the money, i guess more childish people play this game rather than the matured one, because even this become more messy, some of my friend still want to be strong in pvp by buying char with clan rewards, buy new emblem, forging weapon and etc. moreover, still many player play in CW which is the $$ money maker in this game, that's why Devs doesn't want them to be disapointed by adding some accuracy on all CW weapon so they will give the Devs more money. If this much money still flowing to Devs pocket, how can they have reasons to change the attributes?
but, i'm still hoping that Dev's really modify the attributes point so it will be more fun
sorry if wrong gramer, wrong opinion, or out of topic lol :D
poinmas
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:03 pm

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:41 pm

poinmas wrote:I think dev's smart enough to know the main problem is in the attribute, but the problem is that they don't want to balance it by changing the attributes i guess, why? i think u know the answer lol. Anyway about the agility I oppose it if wind doesn't have agility ++ anymore, it;s better to reduce it, because there won't be anything left if it's taken from wind user

About the money, i guess more childish people play this game rather than the matured one, because even this become more messy, some of my friend still want to be strong in pvp by buying char with clan rewards, buy new emblem, forging weapon and etc. moreover, still many player play in CW which is the $$ money maker in this game, that's why Devs doesn't want them to be disapointed by adding some accuracy on all CW weapon so they will give the Devs more money. If this much money still flowing to Devs pocket, how can they have reasons to change the attributes?
but, i'm still hoping that Dev's really modify the attributes point so it will be more fun
sorry if wrong gramer, wrong opinion, or out of topic lol :D


I'm sure about 70% that you are Indonesian xD
H E N S H I N !!
Spoiler: show
Image


Image
User avatar
Rey Silver Dragon
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 am
Location: Inside your worst Nightmare.

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests