NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Shadow death » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:03 am

now tell mew what you people r trying to achieve,
wind already lost its one effect and now ur thinking to take its other, and moreover u think it will balance the game
in which wolrd taking every power of wind attribute will make the game balanced
wind is laready low in damage and then taking its 2 out of 3 effect of attribute points
you guyz r gone insane and retards
Shadow death
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:15 am

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:09 am

Shadow death wrote:now tell mew what you people r trying to achieve,
wind already lost its one effect and now ur thinking to take its other, and moreover u think it will balance the game
in which wolrd taking every power of wind attribute will make the game balanced
wind is laready low in damage and then taking its 2 out of 3 effect of attribute points
you guyz r gone insane and retards


hey hole, please read the thread and all posts in this thread clearly.
what did you says it's nothing related at all with this thread theme.
H E N S H I N !!
Spoiler: show
Image


Image
User avatar
Rey Silver Dragon
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 am
Location: Inside your worst Nightmare.

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Shadow death » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:14 am

So the final conclusion for now is that this game Ninja Saga is the game which relying on Speed(agility).
The faster is the winner.

Now only 1 problem is left and that is agility.

With rapid cooldown, agility, and low wind ninjutsu cooldown, wind is still imba ]

so hole u still want to keep ur statement intact?
Shadow death
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:15 am

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby naruto0521 » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:23 am

+1

Spoiler: show
yes. keep complaining. dev will do something about the agility too.

can you see the real problem with this game? the players complain about the imbalance in this game. recently the dodge chance was reduced because of the requests. it's not the problem though. the problem is, devs don't think by themselves. all they saw was reducing dodge chance will calm down the players. so they invented whole lot of weapons and all of them with attribute of ignoring dodge; they put no thought beyond that.

you are talking about balance, well, what about the clan weapon user? if someone s equipped with those, i would like to see you say that's balanced.
Last edited by naruto0521 on Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
naruto0521
 
Posts: 335
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:04 am

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:42 am

@shadow death:
Spoiler: show
Did I say Wind need to be more nerfed? Did I?
I would like to says that I'm not agree with all those accurate weapons.
I prefer to only 10% Accuracy in normal weapon, and maybe 15% or 20% Accuracy in Clan Weapons.

The point of my thread is saying that this game "STILL NOT BALANCED".
not to "MORE NERF TO WIND".

you got that?


I personally only needs the "Smart" players comment.
not the "Not Smart" comment like what you did.

Sorry if offended you - I don't mean that,
but maybe my reply for you will be better if you started it with better comment too.


.
H E N S H I N !!
Spoiler: show
Image


Image
User avatar
Rey Silver Dragon
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 am
Location: Inside your worst Nightmare.

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Shadow death » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:03 am


but maybe my reply for you will be better if you started it with better comment too.
Spoiler: show
did i quoted u in the commnet?? u shuld go and check again if u think so, i was talking to them that were talking about agility. and for your 20% thing- y only wind y not any other element, y not anything to keep purify down??
sorry if u dont think so it shuld be in this thread but i will be hoping for an answer
Shadow death
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:15 am

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:06 am

Shadow death wrote:you guyz r gone insane and retards


thank you.
H E N S H I N !!
Spoiler: show
Image


Image
User avatar
Rey Silver Dragon
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 am
Location: Inside your worst Nightmare.

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Black Fang » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:35 am

Shadow death wrote:now tell mew what you people r trying to achieve,
wind already lost its one effect and now ur thinking to take its other, and moreover u think it will balance the game
in which wolrd taking every power of wind attribute will make the game balanced
wind is laready low in damage and then taking its 2 out of 3 effect of attribute points
you guyz r gone insane and retards

Try reading the content of the THREAD and not just the first post, then skipping to post.
Image
__________Image
User avatar
Black Fang
 
Posts: 4400
Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:19 am
Location: United Kingdom

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Geminisity » Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:59 am

WaterSennin wrote:I'm a pure water user, and i'm still thinking that this jutsu is ridiculous! it should be "reduce 30% targets dodge for XX amount of turns" (maybe 10 turns) and the upgrade should reduce 50% dodge for 10 turns


Spoiler: show
Now, this may sound counter to my usual case... but I actually like the concept behind that kinjutsu. Even if it had an upgrade that lasted an extra turn, I would be fine with that. -100% opponent's Dodge for 1-2 turns is reasonable. The difference is that is a skill with a temporary effect, a cost and a cooldown. Weapons don't have costs or cooldowns, and +Accuracy is permanent/passive. That's what bugs me, and it's due to the weapons that this new skill is dumb. Just bad timing to release a skill like that, if you ask me... what a joke. :roll:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gemini "Kaze-nushi"
(Pure Wind Ninja)
[ID: 14182207]
User avatar
Geminisity
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:06 pm

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:49 am

Geminisity wrote:
WaterSennin wrote:I'm a pure water user, and i'm still thinking that this jutsu is ridiculous! it should be "reduce 30% targets dodge for XX amount of turns" (maybe 10 turns) and the upgrade should reduce 50% dodge for 10 turns


Spoiler: show
Now, this may sound counter to my usual case... but I actually like the concept behind that kinjutsu. Even if it had an upgrade that lasted an extra turn, I would be fine with that. -100% opponent's Dodge for 1-2 turns is reasonable. The difference is that is a skill with a temporary effect, a cost and a cooldown. Weapons don't have costs or cooldowns, and +Accuracy is permanent/passive. That's what bugs me, and it's due to the weapons that this new skill is dumb. Just bad timing to release a skill like that, if you ask me... what a joke. :roll:


Sorry you two..
I can't say agree or disagree.
But Fire Phoenix Breath, Great Yama Cannon, Armor of Narukami, Flash Lightning Bundle already like that.

So I still prefer to weapons, but of course not overpowered like what happened now.
Besides I still stubborn about Agility as a main problem ._.
Spoiler: show
also the powerless of fire & thunder attributes


.
H E N S H I N !!
Spoiler: show
Image


Image
User avatar
Rey Silver Dragon
 
Posts: 941
Joined: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:54 am
Location: Inside your worst Nightmare.

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

cron