NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Geminisity » Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:05 pm

I don't think Agility is Winds' primary power... just an addition to Dodge. Both of these combined make Wind efficient, but neither is truly greater than the other.

Spoiler: show
Base Agility for everyone begins @ 9. Then add +1 per level. Each point of Wind also adds +1. So whether Lv.10 or Lv.80 makes no difference. Wind will always have 2x as much Agility, which only means 1 out of every 4-5 turns they may get another move before you do.

The only reason it may seem like this occurs more often is with 8Ex users, who receive +20% bonus to Agility! That's 1/5 more often, making it 1 in every 3 moves they get another turn before yours if they are Wind. However, Devs have already nerfed 8Ex damage so they're not 1-hitters (correct?)...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gemini "Kaze-nushi"
(Pure Wind Ninja)
[ID: 14182207]
Geminisity

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:08 pm

Geminisity wrote:I don't think Agility is Winds' primary power... just an addition to Dodge. Both of these combined make Wind efficient, but neither is truly greater than the other.

Base Agility for everyone begins @ 9. Then add +1 per level. Each point of Wind also adds +1. So whether Lv.10 or Lv.80 makes no difference. Wind will always have 2x as much Agility, which only means 1 out of every 4-5 turns they may get another move before you do.

The only reason it may seem like this occurs more often is with 8Ex users, who receive +20% bonus to Agility! That's 1/5 more often, making it 1 in every 3 moves they get another turn before yours if they are Wind. However, Devs have already nerfed 8Ex damage so they're not 1-hitters (correct?)...

-1 to your opinion about agility.
+1 what was you explained about 8ex.
H E N S H I N !!

Rey Silver Dragon

Postby poinmas » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:10 pm

Rey Silver Dragon wrote:
poinmas wrote:I think dev's smart enough to know the main problem is in the attribute, but the problem is that they don't want to balance it by changing the attributes i guess, why? i think u know the answer lol. Anyway about the agility I oppose it if wind doesn't have agility ++ anymore, it;s better to reduce it, because there won't be anything left if it's taken from wind user

About the money, i guess more childish people play this game rather than the matured one, because even this become more messy, some of my friend still want to be strong in pvp by buying char with clan rewards, buy new emblem, forging weapon and etc. moreover, still many player play in CW which is the $$ money maker in this game, that's why Devs doesn't want them to be disapointed by adding some accuracy on all CW weapon so they will give the Devs more money. If this much money still flowing to Devs pocket, how can they have reasons to change the attributes?
but, i'm still hoping that Dev's really modify the attributes point so it will be more fun
sorry if wrong gramer, wrong opinion, or out of topic lol :D

I'm sure about 70% that you are Indonesian xD

Why 70%?i think if u see my location information you'll lnow 100% im indonesian XD
anyway wht's ur reason for saying 70% Indonesian?
poinmas

Postby poinmas » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:20 pm

Rey Silver Dragon wrote:
Geminisity wrote:I don't think Agility is Winds' primary power... just an addition to Dodge. Both of these combined make Wind efficient, but neither is truly greater than the other.

-1 to your opinion about agility.
+1 what was you explained about 8ex.

im quite agree with Geminisity here if the condition like now (lots of weapon with accuracy)
i think the prblem is who's first not the double turn, maybe if the first hit not from the agility, it will be quite fair , isn't it? (wht i mean is somthing like coin toss to choose it lol)
poinmas

Postby Geminisity » Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:34 pm

Rey Silver Dragon wrote:-1 to your opinion about agility.

...just curious, but why?

My point was that, if unchecked by +Accuracy or a level cap, Wind would eventually have 60% or higher Dodge without bonuses/add-ons. I think Dodge is just as much a threat, no more or less, than Agility. I think a bit of +Accuracy may be reasonable (not so much +30-80%), but take away Dodge's effectiveness and then reduce Agility is too much. The purpose for these two are synonymous with the concept of Wind: Swiftness and Avoidance. Wind jutsus have the lowest CP cost, but the very least damage, and only 2 turns less Cooldown time on Jutsus. This is to make up for a lack in damage augmentation (which both Fire and Thunder benefit from primarily and tremendously. It was the intent from the start that Wind would operate this way. It makes perfect sense...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gemini "Kaze-nushi"
(Pure Wind Ninja)
[ID: 14182207]
Geminisity

Postby Frozen Aurora » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:03 pm

How about now, people of the past? :?
Frozen Aurora

Previous

Return to Ninja Discussion