NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:57 am

First I do sorry for the Caps in title.

Now all those new things in the game (weapons, clan weapons, special jutsu, etc) which eliminate the Dodge.
It's still not balanced the game, because WE knows the problem is Agility.
(we: the players that smart and so much experienced in ns)

So the final conclusion for now is that this game Ninja Saga is the game which relying on Speed(agility).
The faster is the winner.

Question(Vote) >>> Is this game now balanced?
+1 No! (no need to explain, or explain it only in the spoiler)
-1 Yes! (no need to explain, or explain it only in the spoiler)
0 Not sure (you have your own different answer - explain it only in the spoiler)

H E N S H I N !!
Spoiler: show

Rey Silver Dragon

Re: NS FINAL CONCLUSION

Postby UchihaKakashi » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:23 am

+1000 ( BALANCED )

I feel the game is more balanced now, because I started to play pvp for "4 hours" and found that 70% problem is solved. Now the wind users dont bother me anymore :) .

Now only 1 problem is left and that is agility. As I have already suggested, to counter this problem a new kinjutsu should release that reduces targets agility. And upcoming event is the best opportunity to introduce it.

Devs, you guys are doing great job..................................... :)

sorry for not using spoiler, the reason is i dont know how to use it.............. :lol: :lol: :lol:
UchihaKakashi

Postby irshaad » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:26 am

+1
These weapons have become way to overpowered.. Clan weapons should be upgraded i agree, but to certain extent, what devs have updated will make the game more unbalanced
Hidden Katana yoake +Increase accuracy by 80% thats way too much
other weapon recover hp by 8% each turn which is again overpowered
Ultimate spear Aoju
reduce target cp by 25% on each attack << again way to much
Ultimate blade Gawari
recover 20% cp each turn.. that means the user will never lack cp or need to charge ._.
For me these update have made the game much more imbalanced
:? :?
UchihaKakashi wrote:+1000

I feel the game is more balanced now, because I started to play pvp for "4 hours" and found that 70% problem is solved. Now the wind users dont bother me anymore :) .

Now only 1 problem is left and that is agility. As I have already suggested, to counter this problem a new kinjutsu should release that reduces targets agility. And upcoming event is the best opportunity to introduce it.

Devs, you guys are doing great job..................................... :)

Well the game got better for ''you'' not for us... you guys will find it good as you have these weapons
Its not that im jealous or something like that but u should agree with me that the effects are overpowered...
irshaad

Postby UchihaKakashi » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:32 am

c'mon guys................

The fact is that these new weapons are powerful, but they have benefited all users not just some.

for example, I am a fire and thunder user, therefor I dont have any defenses. so I uses yonkami shuriken and bingo, I got what I needed.....................
UchihaKakashi

Postby Rasengan » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:32 am

irshaad wrote:Ultimate spear Aoju
reduce target cp by 25% on each attack << again way to much
Ultimate blade Gawari
recover 20% cp each turn.. that means the user will never lack cp or need to charge ._.
For me these update have made the game much more imbalanced

They had those effect before too, they just got an additional accuracy effect
ImageImageImage
Rasengan

Postby mason » Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:44 am

No

Those Clan Weapons become Super IMBA, Is Dev trying to become CW members in GOD Mode?..Well Im agree with Devs to upgrade those Clan weapons, but not too overpowered
mason

Postby Rey Silver Dragon » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 am

+1 no

Maybe it's weird that me the TS vote my own thread.
But anyway this is my conclusion of my conclusion.

Now set your mind calm n wise before you continue to read this.

Now Wind Kinjutsu(not wind attribute) is almost totally useless.
The useful one is only Dance of Fujin. It's up to you if you gonna says that me is cocky -
But I just wanna say that I'm an expert about character build.

So I'll let you know that the Most Best build now is still the Pure Wind ones but without Wind Ninjutsu school.
1. E.g. Pure Wind with (Fire+Earth+Water)
2. and second best build is Pure Wind with (Thunder+Earth+Water).

You must be a Pure Wind if you want to dominate PvP - just same like before these all new weapons born.
But the different thing is now the Wind Kinjutsu itself is be useless.
Now NS become more messy n messy - the best Build is Wind but without Wind? Sounds funny right?

Indeed I must admit all the Accurate thingy is better rather than Not at all (in order to balances the game).
I have no complain since this game is already messed-up from the begining -
But what everything that Devs doing only make this game more messy n messy.
Especially that we get annoyed why anything must be need to spend our money?
To balance the Game (devs game - not our game) but need money?
I'm sorry, but it's same like you want to get the A+ in your exam but you force your teacher to pay you first.

I have many more to says - but I think what was I said is already more than Enough.

Last edited by Rey Silver Dragon on Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:27 am, edited 10 times in total.
H E N S H I N !!

Rey Silver Dragon

Postby Hardank » Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:58 am

+1

I have been informed that some arms of the Clan Wars or think they are all not have the effect it says but it seems that it is wrong or maybe just put the writing of the effect and not have implemented it in their arms.

So do not panic yet, I think is a mistake on the part of developers or maybe they did this to show our impression with these changes and upgrade weapons.
Hardank

Postby Black Fang » Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:06 pm

+1
It's not balanced, no but it's not agility that's the problem. It's the stats on the items.

Although, no game is ever truly balanced, as games evolve and change certain factors throw off the balance. So it's not far to say "It's not balanced". A good statement would be "It's too imbalanced". In which case, yes the weapons, skills etc... are all too imbalanced.

There is no real balance between them, the best way to fix the situation it's in would be to alter everything and change all effects and work from the ground up. This is a tiring and relentless process, and many players will become opposed to this kind of movement, and most likely leave.

So the question you have to ask, is it worth it to Emagist?
__________Image
Black Fang

Postby Geminisity » Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:22 pm

+1; still needs balancing

Rasengan wrote:They had those effect before too, they just got an additional accuracy effect

Those effects were slightly lower before, and any weapon with an +80% Accuracy is ridiculous. No one element or ability should ever be completely nullified... but maybe have reduced effectiveness or a temporary avoidance. What I mean is (for example) a skill that would remove all chance of Reactive Force for a few turns is reasonable... but not for an entire battle. That's retarded, and Dodge should be treated no differently. Likewise with the regen 20% of CP each turn?? I can see maybe regen 5% CP anytime you attack with weapon, or the standard regen 8% CP each turn when you're CP is below 50% as before... but c'mon people. :roll:

I also have to wonder, how useless is Silhouette Capture now with all this extra Accuracy? Pfft...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gemini "Kaze-nushi"
(Pure Wind Ninja)
[ID: 14182207]
Geminisity

Next

Return to Ninja Discussion