What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Discuss Ninja Saga

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Postby katarata katuray » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:38 am

because i am waiting for maintenance.. :mrgreen:
katarata katuray
 
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:14 am

Re: What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Postby folwar. » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:56 am

I came back today to test pvp and I get some wisdom scroll so I unlock 3 fire token spells :lol: Probably quit this week. nvm

and now 2 of my 6 chars are banned? What the hell is wrong with this game? :evil:
User avatar
folwar.
 
Posts: 573
Joined: Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:01 am
Location: the Czech Republic

Re: What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Postby ShadowFreak » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:09 am

Well i ussualy play NS cause i got bored of it a bit :ugeek:
And im pissed off abit becouse my internet is .... and i can't play well today :geek:
But anyhow im semi active :D
User avatar
ShadowFreak
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:54 am
Location: at my facebook http://www.facebook.com/TheShadowOfTheForgottenOne chillin

Re: What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Postby Ament3 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:56 am

Haven't been on the forums in awhile, I still play just because I want to play till the game stops.
Which I hope, never does. I've always been fascinated by it so why stop now? Sure it gets boring at times.
but that's where you have a weekly basis to change your every normal NS day into something different.
Only thing that is sad though is I'm still clanless after the first day this came out. LOL
Name: Ament3-Premium
Level: 52
Rank: Jounin
Talent: Dark Eye/HS
Ninjutsu: Thunder
Pet: Kame-Yamaru
Clan: CLANLESS DX!
ID #: 23780480
User avatar
Ament3
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Re: What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Postby rhomyou » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:54 pm

Frozen Aurora wrote:
The reason is no new update which is significant at NS. Only token, token, and token at all. :roll:

+1
updates only around buy tokens, buy emblem.
"Free" things from buy emblem and tokens. :roll:
User avatar
rhomyou
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 am
Location: World that Never Was

Re: What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Postby rhomyou » Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:56 pm

katarata katuray wrote:because i am waiting for maintenance.. :mrgreen:

lol, thats right,
lol.
Dont forget about shin with his "error 2000".
Lol.
User avatar
rhomyou
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 am
Location: World that Never Was

Re: What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Postby rhomyou » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:00 pm

folwar. wrote:I came back today to test pvp and I get some wisdom scroll so I unlock 3 fire token spells :lol: Probably quit this week. nvm

and now 2 of my 6 chars are banned? What the hell is wrong with this game? :evil:

sorry to hear about ur banned. Hope ur char will have a peacefull life there. :P
do u satisfied with pvp? I tried pvp, but im always disconected. :/
User avatar
rhomyou
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 am
Location: World that Never Was

Re: What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Postby rhomyou » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:03 pm

ShadowFreak wrote:Well i ussualy play NS cause i got bored of it a bit :ugeek:
And im pissed off abit becouse my internet is .... and i can't play well today :geek:
But anyhow im semi active :D

oh, its ur internet then.
Semi active?
Can u explain more? :D
User avatar
rhomyou
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 am
Location: World that Never Was

Re: What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Postby rhomyou » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:10 pm

Ament3 wrote:Haven't been on the forums in awhile, I still play just because I want to play till the game stops.
Which I hope, never does. I've always been fascinated by it so why stop now? Sure it gets boring at times.
but that's where you have a weekly basis to change your every normal NS day into something different.
Only thing that is sad though is I'm still clanless after the first day this came out. LOL

from what i learn,
the clanwar u must have many tokens and
u must have a really good clan (the champ clan) with good active member.
And the clan war mostly just clicked the button to earn reputation.
User avatar
rhomyou
 
Posts: 136
Joined: Sat May 28, 2011 6:17 am
Location: World that Never Was

Re: What is ur reason still play ns? Or quit ns?

Postby mikhulet23 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:37 pm

because my friends is still palying.., :)
and i love token war... 8-) 8-) 8-)
start S4 till now... almost two years,.. :shock: :shock:
User avatar
mikhulet23
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:47 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Ninja Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests

cron