[Official]Season 12 Clan Wars predictions

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

What Clan That You Think Can Be The Champion of CW Season 12?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 am

Pasukan Kamikaze
8%
Zheninjas
53%
Emblem Elite
20%
Elite Latina
11%
Indonesia Kage
1%
Last KeepchipsDOTcom
No votes
GLORY MAN UTD
1%
Shad0w Ninja Clan
1%
One Piece
4%
Super Elite Ninja
1%

Total votes : 107

Re: [Official]Season 12 Clan Wars predictions

Postby sonicwings88 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:06 pm

IwaNinja wrote:They don't brag they won error wars, they brag that they won CW just like zhen is doing now. Whether they won during errors or through plain victory doesn't matter, its human nature to have pride and boast.

Zhens egos are way too huge for their heads, you guys need to take a step back and realize just what you're fighting for, a broken game and thousands of dollars down the drain. Learn some humility please and good riddance.

we dont need to step back just because you state your OWN point of view of what Zhen should fight for. obviously you're just frustrated for us winning once again thats why you wanted to get rid of us to take advantage on winning the next war.

And you're a dummy for saying we fight for a broken game that deals with large amount of money wasted.
excuse me, You're playing this game too so you dont know what you just said. You just contradict your post with your lust of winning and getting a reward. misleading thoughts and even manipulating the whole "zhen egos are huge" "you should step back" reasons just to fill in the percentage of you winning the CW. why dont you just state the fact that you wanted Zhen out for you to take advantage and get a reward.

Stop that nonsense reasoning for your own sake, son.
shane1 wrote:once again iwa scurrys out of the bushes in a bra and shouts zhen has big ego and brags!!

well iwa just to let you know im sure you have read the thread about us winning clan war s12 we congratulated every clan aswell as our own with no may i point out rudeness or anything alike, so why does that make us have such big egos for our heads etc ?

once again you have a problem with zhen but its funny .. wanna know why because you didn't get nothing again for another season ;)

+ 1 shane :twisted:
ImageImage
We are The Hand. The one that pulls the strings of the Theatre, the so called "Society".

Hover the Paths of Zheninjas: Chi ,Ka ,Fu ,Sui ,Ku ,Shiki 四季
sonicwings88

Postby MILAN_B » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:14 pm

This really should be locked.
ImageImage
MILAN_B

Postby DeadlyPerformer » Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm

sonicwings88 wrote:You're playing this game too

+1
strong ppl will never use "if only"
DeadlyPerformer

Postby Runehawk » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Every clan fought well; that's including Emblem Elite. Of course, in the end, the clan that spends the most Tokens, wins. That just so happened to be Zheninjas this season. Things could easily turn around next season, and members from both respective clans shouldn't be bragging. I would prefer if we would all stop arguing, but of course that's impossible, considering we're all rivals here to a certain extent. So the best we can all do is stop with the flaming, and keep fighting for our own clans, without bad-mouthing another clan. <_<
IGN: Runehawk

Season 5 Member

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk

Postby Yojii » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:12 pm

Runehawk wrote:Every clan fought well; that's including Emblem Elite. Of course, in the end, the clan that spends the most Tokens, wins. That just so happened to be Zheninjas this season. Things could easily turn around next season, and members from both respective clans shouldn't be bragging. I would prefer if we would all stop arguing, but of course that's impossible, considering we're all rivals here to a certain extent. So the best we can all do is stop with the flaming, and keep fighting for our own clans, without bad-mouthing another clan. <_<

i agree but.... your another zhen coming in thinking this topic turned into bashing. when in reality im just flaming SEN (they deserve it) and cursing the flawed system.

btw tell that ex-ee/ current zhen rikudo sennin he's a joke/ hypocrite who needs to shut his mouth.... i almost flamed zhen again because if u all think the same as him secretly you can just f off for real n cut the bs n talk on here like u do in FB :roll:
I pvp only in Server 2 >=]
ImageLvl 60
Water/Earth/Fire
Yojii

Postby Runehawk » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:21 pm

Yojii wrote:
Runehawk wrote:Every clan fought well; that's including Emblem Elite. Of course, in the end, the clan that spends the most Tokens, wins. That just so happened to be Zheninjas this season. Things could easily turn around next season, and members from both respective clans shouldn't be bragging. I would prefer if we would all stop arguing, but of course that's impossible, considering we're all rivals here to a certain extent. So the best we can all do is stop with the flaming, and keep fighting for our own clans, without bad-mouthing another clan. <_<

i agree but.... your another zhen coming in thinking this topic turned into bashing. when in reality im just flaming SEN (they deserve it) and cursing the flawed system.

btw tell that ex-ee/ current zhen rikudo sennin he's a joke/ hypocrite who needs to shut his mouth.... i almost flamed zhen again because if u all think the same as him secretly you can f off for real :roll:

Well that's fine by me; I have no personal quarrel with EE, and I see no reason to argue or flame your clan--provided you don't flame mine.

And I'm sorry, but I'm not going to disturb my own clanmate just to have an insult thrown at him. I don't recommend fighting, but if you wish to quarrel with him, speak to him yourself.
IGN: Runehawk

Season 5 Member

Like my page for a free cookie:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Runehawk-Ninja-Saga/111805598906616
Runehawk

Postby Yojii » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:24 pm

Runehawk wrote:
Yojii wrote:

btw tell that ex-ee/ current zhen rikudo sennin he's a joke/ hypocrite who needs to shut his mouth.... i almost flamed zhen again because if u all think the same as him secretly you can f off for real :roll:

Well that's fine by me; I have no personal quarrel with EE, and I see no reason to argue or flame your clan--provided you don't flame mine.

And I'm sorry, but I'm not going to disturb my own clanmate just to have an insult thrown at him. I don't recommend fighting, but if you wish to quarrel with him, speak to him yourself.

lol yeah ok that's fine ;) ... i just found out his lil talk on fb n got me wondering :|
ImageLvl 60
Water/Earth/Fire
Yojii

Postby h0ochie w0man » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:25 pm

lol...riku stopped allowing me to comment on that status of his...and he made it look like he got me to shut up...like i got pwnd (what) (think) nice try riku! i don't care if there are hundreds of zhens there on your fb stat against me alone, ill repeat "YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT JAY LIKE THAT, YOU UNGRATEFUL BITCH!"

:lol: :lol: :lol:
h0ochie w0man

Postby Yojii » Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:45 pm

lol anyways i thought about n yeah... just ignore my other post... no need to make something about it here... but for real handle your idiots please
ImageLvl 60
Water/Earth/Fire
Yojii

Postby SupaBlunt » Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:31 pm

DeadlyPerformer wrote:
IwaNinja wrote:
DeadlyPerformer wrote:just a question 2 u Yojii, hope u consider this as a friendly question. :mrgreen:

what if EE was the champion?

It would still be a bunch of bull with the way SEN is hurting CW experience, but we'd all obviously be feeling a better mood because our hard work would pay off.

I don't consider it a friendly question though, smart@ss.

well, thats y i dont ask u. :lol:

this is like the best answer ever...hahaha he didnt ask you//it specifically said Yojii not IWA...your getting this all in your head :roll: :roll:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/SupaBlunt/209747972403400 My Fan Page
Anything u will like to report? Go here: http://apps.facebook.com/ninjasaga/support_form/
SupaBlunt

PreviousNext

Return to Recycle Bin