[Official]Season 12 Clan Wars predictions

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

What Clan That You Think Can Be The Champion of CW Season 12?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:37 am

Pasukan Kamikaze
8%
Zheninjas
53%
Emblem Elite
20%
Elite Latina
11%
Indonesia Kage
1%
Last KeepchipsDOTcom
No votes
GLORY MAN UTD
1%
Shad0w Ninja Clan
1%
One Piece
4%
Super Elite Ninja
1%

Total votes : 107

Re: [Official]Season 12 Clan Wars predictions

Postby DeadlyPerformer » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:00 pm

Jimbochen wrote:uhm since season 12 is over, i can lock this thread?

up 2 u mr. moderator 8-)
strong ppl will never use "if only"
DeadlyPerformer

Postby sonicwings88 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:01 pm

Jimbochen wrote:uhm since season 12 is over, i can lock this thread?

go ahead. too much flames already dealt in this thread. theres no point on further posting anymore.
ImageImage
We are The Hand. The one that pulls the strings of the Theatre, the so called "Society".

Hover the Paths of Zheninjas: Chi ,Ka ,Fu ,Sui ,Ku ,Shiki 四季
sonicwings88

Postby Elysnoss » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:03 pm

IwaNinja wrote:They don't brag they won error wars, they brag that they won CW just like zhen is doing now. Whether they won during errors or through plain victory doesn't matter, its human nature to have pride and boast.

Zhens egos are way too huge for their heads, you guys need to take a step back and realize just what you're fighting for, a broken game and thousands of dollars down the drain. Learn some humility please and good riddance.

When CW = Error War
Bragging about winning CW = Bragging about winning Error War
:lol:

I don't recall zhen ever bragging about winning Error Wars. :mrgreen:
Elysnoss

Postby Yojii » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:06 pm

Elysnoss wrote:
IwaNinja wrote:You imply that because Emblem Elite has been victor during so called Error Wars that we are in fact Error Elite? That's bull, we are afflicted with errors just as you were. That doesn't justify you to hate on us as I'm sure you wouldn't care if zhen won during an error battle.

Gots the name error elite for your history of ruining zhen hat trick with a free win in error wars where we can't even defend our hat trick. Twice now zhen has won 3 in a row then error elite "somehow" becomes error war champ with their free win. I HATE error wars and I don't like seeing EE members brag about being the error wars champs in forums. I also don't like how (cheating or not) error wars is obviously an unfair and rigged clanwar since it severely disables us to defend our win streak yet ee members have defended to the death that they didn't cheat and since they didn't cheat it was a fair win even though error wars clearly isn't a fair war.. I also don't like how that gets flipped around to where error wars is fair as long as you are getting a free win but I bet if Zhen won error wars ruining your hat trick you would be complaining too just like you are in here complaining about your s12 loss and blaming it on SEN. :roll:

Grats on 4rth and Good Luck next season I'm done with forums for a while.

lol you your defense is affected but also our atks..... what a one-sided view u have there.... you can see... if the high volume of atks out weighs the speed of your defense gains their would always be an opening to gain rep off you (ex.250 hitting refill while 251 other ppl atk that clan in simultaneous actions = u lose defense plus 1 atk goes in positive) if target. so your defense would have been broken anyways because i know many clans were out for zhen.
+ again we dont have tthe power over errors while someone is consciously working sen
Last edited by Yojii on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I pvp only in Server 2 >=]
ImageLvl 60
Water/Earth/Fire
Yojii

Postby Yojii » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:07 pm

Elysnoss wrote:
IwaNinja wrote:They don't brag they won error wars, they brag that they won CW just like zhen is doing now. Whether they won during errors or through plain victory doesn't matter, its human nature to have pride and boast.

Zhens egos are way too huge for their heads, you guys need to take a step back and realize just what you're fighting for, a broken game and thousands of dollars down the drain. Learn some humility please and good riddance.

When CW = Error War

i dont recall ee bragging about error war... stop being a fat head :roll:
ImageLvl 60
Water/Earth/Fire
Yojii

Postby Elysnoss » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:13 pm

Yojii wrote:
Elysnoss wrote:

When CW = Error War

i dont recall ee bragging about error war... stop being a fat head :roll:

Well they didn't say Error war but like iwa said they did brag about winning "CW". In this case CW = error war so yea :p
Elysnoss

Postby Yojii » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:15 pm

well in the end i dont need any approval from others about past wins anyways
you dont like our past win... that's fine... u can feel mad if you want... for yes it was a flawed cw despite whether results were correct or not.

but im not disliking your current zhen win... i just hate the season in general

anyays yes... lock the thread if u want @ any mod
ImageLvl 60
Water/Earth/Fire
Yojii

Postby Elysnoss » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:18 pm

Yojii wrote:well in the end i dont need any approval from others about past wins anyways
you dont like our past win... that's fine... u can feel mad if you want... for yes it was a flawed cw despite whether results were correct or not.

You dont like our past win... that's fine... you can feel mad if you want... :lol:
Elysnoss

Postby shane1 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:22 pm

once again iwa scurrys out of the bushes in a bra and shouts zhen has big ego and brags!!

well iwa just to let you know im sure you have read the thread about us winning clan war s12 we congratulated every clan aswell as our own with no may i point out rudeness or anything alike, so why does that make us have such big egos for our heads etc ?

once again you have a problem with zhen but its funny .. wanna know why because you didn't get nothing again for another season ;)
Last Tick War Master --- Tough Times Don't Last, Tough People Do.
shane1

Postby Yojii » Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:25 pm

Elysnoss wrote:
Yojii wrote:well in the end i dont need any approval from others about past wins anyways

You dont like our past win... that's fine... you can feel mad if you want... :lol:

ummm... i dont give a fu** about your win :| ... ur the one with the problem about past wins. u havent been paying attention have you?
"i hate this flawed fn cw system" <-there ya go... good summery right there :roll:
ImageLvl 60
Water/Earth/Fire
Yojii

PreviousNext

Return to Recycle Bin