* Stat Reallocation for non-premium (READ FIRST)

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Vote for/against the following suggestion

+1 (support suggestion)
61%
-1 (turn down suggestion)
39%

Total votes : 18

Re: * Stat Reallocation for non-premium (READ FIRST)

Postby monbe » Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:35 am

reifayeran wrote:btw opinion, dont decrease level and use 50,000 gold (each times they wanna reset) is the way better ;)

this could not be possible. read previous post
monbe

Postby sasha » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:30 pm

There should be a free one time stat reallocation for both free and premium users, and nothing else, if you ask me. Yes, free users already have that restriction, but what premium users have is outrageous, it completely kills the RPG concept. Where's the careful planning, building your own unique character? Sure, someone might mess up, several different factors could cause a mistake, but there's that one time reset, second chance which you can't waste, so you must think carefully about your next move. When i created my character i didn't choose the strongest element, yes, fire was completely imbalanced at the time before the patch, i picked elements that i thought reflect my personality best, made my ninja look as possibly similar to me, gave him my name, and started living in that new world. Unfortunately, in this new world money is even more powerful than in the real one, gives you some completely ridiculous abilities, like instantly changing your nature, your strength, dodging abilities, etc.. No, you cannot change your stats in the middle of a fight, but it also makes little sense to completely change them at all. This gives a huge advantage to premium users. As we all know, there is very potent late game element here, wind, also, early game element, earth. People with wind sacrifice a lot, waiting for wind to become stronger, some put all stats to earth to survive pvp's in lower levels, and later they have bunch of stats in earth while using some other elements, and that way lose a lot to bonus damage. What premium users do? They just put all stats in earth until they reach higher levels, and can later put all in wind, just for the lulz, so that nobody can hit them.

In the same manner this suggestion makes little sense to me, my little rant is not only about premium users, so if anyone wants to flame me with: "They pay and support this game, without them there would be no game, what right have you got to say all this crap, etc...", i have only one thing to say:

sasha

Postby monbe » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:45 pm

:lol:
monbe

Postby Jinchuuriki » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Well.. Sasha you don't need to be so defensive and keeping your guards up all the time about possible flaming of disagreement.. just relax. Forums are made for people to share their opinions and especially Suggestion Boards that everyone can give an idea and explain it.

As for removing stat reallocation from Prems.. No!
Stat Reallocation is one of the two major benefits an emblem user has over free users.. the other one is slightly better weapons (than the already really good token ones).
Even Jutsus, Pets and Training times can be used by Free users in exchange of tokens..

About characters not being able to change their nature that easy.. keep in mind that sometimes you have to make some "agreements" similar to the fact that in NS world a ninja can spit fire and he has an overgrown frog for a pet with a magic tongue and who can meld chakra and cast jutsus :P
Emblem benefits might be some of those agreements.. and taking your words strictly there shouldn't even be that 1 free time reset you suggested, right?

I think this suggestion was an attempt to help Free users reallocate their stats with a fair price just in case they accidentally make a mistake or they realise that another build would benefit them more in PVP for example..
Ofc the toll is going to be high enough to keep Free-users away from abusing this feature.

@ Mombe:
monbe wrote::lol:

that's far from a productive response..
Spoiler: show
This account subjects to no NS Clans or other In-game Politics.
Zheninjas Official Contacts:
Forums: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=43743
Forum Official Topic: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15366
Official FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zheninjas-R/123206997714251
Official Recruitment FB: http://www.facebook.com/Zhenchuuriki
Jinchuuriki

Postby sasha » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:41 pm

@Jinchuuriki

Note: Suggestion only!

I didn't suggest removing that premium benefit, i was just stating my opinion on that matter, i know perfectly well there's no way for that to happen, just like many other things i would like to see changed...

No, that one time reset also wouldn't make much sense, but it would prevent many troubles with that strict system.

About "agreements", breathing fire, giant toads and stuff was supposed to make some sense in Naruto world, on which this game is obviously based, but changing the nature doesn't happen just like that. Yes, it is possible to do something like that there, but not in this scale, and not so easily.

Yeah, i know why this suggestion was made, but as i said, there is already that one time reset to repair the damage.

Now, about two major premium benefits, i wouldn't agree, but that is some other story, for some other thread...

Only reason i should fear flaming is because i can easily lose control and start messing around with those people, which always results in massive spam, and it happened several times already... In truth, that last part of my post was just for the lulz! It was supposed to reflect the situation in the forum, in the funny way.
sasha

Postby reifayeran » Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:22 pm

opinion: why not make an item that require when reset attributes?

like other other other item mall...

i mean token item :lol: :lol:
reifayeran

Postby dragoneye276 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:37 am

Look, you can upgrade and all that stuff. But NO ONE wants to collect ALL that money so they can get a relocation and then just lose a level. Me, and MANY other Non-Premiums will agree. WHICH, outnumber the Premiums, that they would not want this to happen and just keep it the same. You cant choose one group over the other just because they give you money. Doesn't the seem unfair.
dragoneye276

Postby Jinchuuriki » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:00 pm

- Stat.Points Reallocation has been implemented.

It is 300 tokens fee for free users if they want to re-allocate their stat points again.

Suggestion Successful!
Keep on suggesting.. ;)
Spoiler: show
This account subjects to no NS Clans or other In-game Politics.
Zheninjas Official Contacts:
Forums: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=43743
Forum Official Topic: http://www.ninjasaga.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=15366
Official FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zheninjas-R/123206997714251
Official Recruitment FB: http://www.facebook.com/Zhenchuuriki
Jinchuuriki

Previous

Return to Recycle Bin