Back Item Guide

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Re: Back Item Guide

Postby Prets » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:43 am

IwaNinja wrote:Depends on your attribute points, not elements.

It's the same. My attributes are mostly on Fire.
Image
Prets
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 6:50 am
Location: N/A

Re: Back Item Guide

Postby IwaNinja » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:47 am

Well I'd say angel wings to increase attack power, or if you don't have that use the ninja bag, because I'm sure scrolls will come in handy during battle.
Image
User avatar
IwaNinja
 
Posts: 3444
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: In your house, with your mom, eatin' your skittles.

Re: Back Item Guide

Postby Prets » Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:53 am

Unfortunately, I don't have Angel Wings. Anyway, thanks for that tip. :)
Image
Prets
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Mon May 30, 2011 6:50 am
Location: N/A

Re: Back Item Guide

Postby IwaNinja » Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:31 am

Updated with S15 reward as well as the new invite friends reward.
Image
User avatar
IwaNinja
 
Posts: 3444
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: In your house, with your mom, eatin' your skittles.

Re: Back Item Guide: Knight's Report: -1 blessed

Postby Knightless » Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:24 pm

A very complete note upon the ninja war, impressive work... The blessed back items from the blossom village, you list as 'Normal' have a mysterious hidden Effect: -. These blessed items offer -1 mission damage reduction. Even when unequipped, it all counts, it may help you balance things out.
Knightless
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:36 pm

Re: Back Item Guide

Postby Novawind » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:23 pm

Image
2011 Carnival Jiegu

Effect: Recover 100 HP and CP every turn
Way to Acquire: Complete Ninja Saga 2nd Anniversary Challenge 3rd Stage

Image
2011 Fortune Lantern

Effect : None
Way to Acquire: Spin 2nd Aniversary Lucky Roulette
.
Image
Novawind
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 am

Re: Back Item Guide

Postby A-man » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:42 pm

Novawind wrote:Image
2011 Carnival Jiegu

Effect: Recover 100 HP and CP every turn
Way to Acquire: Complete Ninja Saga 2nd Anniversary Challenge 3rd Stage

Image
2011 Fortune Lantern

Effect : None
Way to Acquire: Spin 2nd Aniversary Lucky Roulette


This seems like a bad back item for the grand prize! :|

Also about the evil sickle, I haven't been on in a while, does it still work on world bosses anymore? I've defeated many WBs now and it wont take effect
I don't do fancy sigs.

Spoiler: show
Character, Hotaru!
Level 80!
Fire, Water!
Special Jonin, Sensor Class!
Pet, Inokuchi!
Proud Free User!
All World Bosses soloed! >: D
!!!
Clan: Open to joining, but I can't pay tokens
User avatar
A-man
 
Posts: 303
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:43 pm
Location: My home.....

Re: Back Item Guide

Postby IwaNinja » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:38 pm

Haha, thanks Novawind. I was waiting for someone to post the new back items, good to see you got the roulette one, I haven't been lucky to get it.
Image
User avatar
IwaNinja
 
Posts: 3444
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:31 pm
Location: In your house, with your mom, eatin' your skittles.

Re: Back Item Guide

Postby jay_agno » Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:48 pm

A-man wrote:This seems like a bad back item for the grand prize! :|

Also about the evil sickle, I haven't been on in a while, does it still work on world bosses anymore? I've defeated many WBs now and it wont take effect

Even the weapons has no effect.

About the sickle, yeah, it still works with WB.
User avatar
jay_agno
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:29 pm

Re: Back Item Guide

Postby Novawind » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:26 am

IwaNinja wrote:Haha, thanks Novawind. I was waiting for someone to post the new back items, good to see you got the roulette one, I haven't been lucky to get it.

Thx Iwa :P , I spent almost 500 Token to get tht
.
Image
Novawind
 
Posts: 951
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to Recycle Bin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron