Hey you! YES YOU!(Selecting something impossible)

Moderators: colmillonegro, dannytranvan, Jole-Kze, Moderators

Hey you! YES YOU!(Selecting something impossible)

Postby Aku Saturos » Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:20 am

For those people who always cry about their talents then you might want to vote here in this link and for those people who are anxious about getting an Extra-slot skill then vote in the link now

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151 ... ?qa_ref=qd

Take note that reseting your talent wont be Feasiblein the future, it depends on the majority what people wanted in the nominations
Last edited by Aku Saturos on Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Aku Saturos
 
Posts: 1646
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 am
Location: At the Wattersons

Re: Whiners click here now(Also including talent reset prophecy)

Postby colmillonegro » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:30 pm

Aku Saturos wrote:For those people who always cry about their talents then you might want to vote here in this link and for those people who are anxious about getting an Extra-slot skill then vote in the link now

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151 ... ?qa_ref=qd

Take note that reseting your talent wont be Feasiblein the future, it depends on the majority what people wanted in the nominations

I'm still asking myself why people want a extra slot and others want talent reset when all we know it will cost a big amount of tokens and TPs won't be refound :|

Kids rule this game.......
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
User avatar
colmillonegro
 
Posts: 2336
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: In a distant place, under the midnight moon

Re: Whiners click here now(Also including talent reset prophecy)

Postby Aku Saturos » Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:39 am

colmillonegro wrote:
Aku Saturos wrote:For those people who always cry about their talents then you might want to vote here in this link and for those people who are anxious about getting an Extra-slot skill then vote in the link now

http://www.facebook.com/questions/10151 ... ?qa_ref=qd

Take note that reseting your talent wont be Feasiblein the future, it depends on the majority what people wanted in the nominations

I'm still asking myself why people want a extra slot and others want talent reset when all we know it will cost a big amount of tokens and TPs won't be refound :|

Kids rule this game.......



i have a theory

Depend on how the majority of what people wanted, the higher people wanted that feature then its either the higher the price or the lower the price and it will be the only be the 1st single feature that will be progressed by the devs instead the features like pvp i guess.

And cmon devs already broke one rule in the book and that is reseting our elements. I really wanted to update the suggestions board incase devs somehow featured something impossible and against the book. but hey 12 skill slots is good enough for enjoying 3 elements altogether.
Image
User avatar
Aku Saturos
 
Posts: 1646
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 am
Location: At the Wattersons

Re: Whiners click here now(Also including talent reset prophecy)

Postby Frozen Aurora » Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:27 am

I just have a question to whiners, why they are not try playing another games and compare to this game, before suggest it yet? I just talked about characteristic from one game to another game, and no offense, i already see that this game is not have any characteristic except whiners. Don't be follower, just be trendsetter. :|

About extra slot, I think 8 slots for 2-3 elements + 5-6 talent slots is more than enough and still you can use it manually. Compare to another game, like Pockie Ninja, at that game you only have 6 slots and your char is under full control by AI. But when I step into it's forum, I see their players are not whining about that, just fine and peace. :|

About reset element, why the whiners are not create another char (like create another FB accounts) and play at there from start again (like collecting TPs and tokens or golds) if they want to use another talents. It's not different with reset talent, coz as long as I see, the whiners have almighty hope about reset talent even the TPs (including tokens and golds) which they are already spent not refund. :roll:

I care about this game coz I already played it long time, actively. :roll:
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Spoiler: show
Image
User avatar
Frozen Aurora
 
Posts: 2392
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:36 pm
Location: Let It Be A Mystery

Re: Whiners click here now(Also including talent reset prophecy)

Postby red hot » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:09 am

Sometimes is not about the tp and tokens that we spent on the talent...... i am not sure about the others but i played for quite a long time and i came all the way till now and discover many things. I am the type that change to adapt, now i want to reset my talent simply because i personally think that my current talent is too weak in a pvp battle, for me i plan ahead. i want to win in a pvp battle so i want to reset my talent to a pvp type. Tokens and tp lost, i am fine with that. Just as long as i get what i want, thats all.... and no offense to anyone here. I am here just simply want to share my view on this topic.


Thanks .
red hot
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:46 am

Re: Whiners click here now(Also including talent reset prophecy)

Postby darkothekagge » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:31 am

HEYY I BUY EMBLEM , 7500 AND 2200 TOKENS ON WWW.NINJASAGA.COM AND I DONT GET IT PLS GIVE ME MY PACKS
darkothekagge
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:16 am

Re: Whiners click here now(Also including talent reset prophecy)

Postby rikudo_sage » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:39 am

red hot wrote:Sometimes is not about the tp and tokens that we spent on the talent...... i am not sure about the others but i played for quite a long time and i came all the way till now and discover many things. I am the type that change to adapt, now i want to reset my talent simply because i personally think that my current talent is too weak in a pvp battle, for me i plan ahead. i want to win in a pvp battle so i want to reset my talent to a pvp type. Tokens and tp lost, i am fine with that. Just as long as i get what i want, thats all.... and no offense to anyone here. I am here just simply want to share my view on this topic.


Thanks .



we have same views bro....also for the division skills...i want to make a reset :D :D
Image Image
User avatar
rikudo_sage
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Re: Whiners click here now(Also including talent reset prophecy)

Postby rikudo_sage » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:41 am

darkothekagge wrote:HEYY I BUY EMBLEM , 7500 AND 2200 TOKENS ON http://WWW.NINJASAGA.COM AND I DONT GET IT PLS GIVE ME MY PACKS



you have to buy using the official purchase...fb credits...not from ninjasaga.com

ninjasaga.com is a legal source of token but does not give you the rewards given to those who bought tokens using the official method(FBC) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Image Image
User avatar
rikudo_sage
 
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:27 pm

Re: Whiners click here now(Also including talent reset prophecy)

Postby colmillonegro » Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:55 am

Aku Saturos wrote:
And cmon devs already broke one rule in the book and that is reseting our elements. I really wanted to update the suggestions board incase devs somehow featured something impossible and against the book. but hey 12 skill slots is good enough for enjoying 3 elements altogether.

Agree, only for money, Devs are broking they own rules. Faust wrote this in the past:
Faust wrote:
  • "WILL NEVER HAPPEN" SUGGESTIONS
    • Gold for tokens (no-matter what the currency is)
    • Emblem Trial / Half Emblem etc.. (read post bellow)
  • Resetting talents: (You are warned from the beginning before choosing your own permanent talent)


And now they are proposing us a talent reset? After said: "Talent reset will never happen"

red hot wrote:Sometimes is not about the tp and tokens that we spent on the talent...... i am not sure about the others but i played for quite a long time and i came all the way till now and discover many things. I am the type that change to adapt, now i want to reset my talent simply because i personally think that my current talent is too weak in a pvp battle, for me i plan ahead. i want to win in a pvp battle so i want to reset my talent to a pvp type. Tokens and tp lost, i am fine with that. Just as long as i get what i want, thats all.... and no offense to anyone here. I am here just simply want to share my view on this topic.


Thanks .


A pvp one? excepting a pure water with DE/8E I just can't image a bad talent combination :? (And pure water DE/8E still been good enough)
Image

Spoiler: show
Image
Image
User avatar
colmillonegro
 
Posts: 2336
Joined: Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:00 pm
Location: In a distant place, under the midnight moon

Re: Whiners click here now(Also including talent reset prophecy)

Postby Aku Saturos » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Frozen Aurora wrote:I just have a question to whiners, why they are not try playing another games and compare to this game, before suggest it yet? I just talked about characteristic from one game to another game, and no offense, i already see that this game is not have any characteristic except whiners. Don't be follower, just be trendsetter. :|

About extra slot, I think 8 slots for 2-3 elements + 5-6 talent slots is more than enough and still you can use it manually. Compare to another game, like Pockie Ninja, at that game you only have 6 slots and your char is under full control by AI. But when I step into it's forum, I see their players are not whining about that, just fine and peace. :|

About reset element, why the whiners are not create another char (like create another FB accounts) and play at there from start again (like collecting TPs and tokens or golds) if they want to use another talents. It's not different with reset talent, coz as long as I see, the whiners have almighty hope about reset talent even the TPs (including tokens and golds) which they are already spent not refund. :roll:

I care about this game coz I already played it long time, actively. :roll:


Its called "Life isnt fair" people should understand that kind of word
Image
User avatar
Aku Saturos
 
Posts: 1646
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:02 am
Location: At the Wattersons

Next

Return to Recycle Bin

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests